*Author

Offline PWOProtegoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • PWOProtego is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178114#msg1178114
« on: February 02, 2015, 10:01:17 pm »
Is Fire Cell still viable against False gods? I hope so. If it isn't, there's gotta be similar deck options to it (against False gods). Thank you!

Kristy.

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178115#msg1178115
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 10:08:48 pm »
It's still viable.

Its win rate, however, is somewhere around 25%. I've heard people cite it as 30%, some as 20%.

For me, the winrate is 5%.

With persistence, though, it's still profitable.

Some other unupped decks you can try involve Limitless Speed and RoL/Hope - Check the community recommended decks section. Firecell is the only truly unupped grinder, though.

http://elementscommunity.org/forum/community-recommended-decks/false-gods/

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178116#msg1178116
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:18:47 pm »
Firecell is the only truly unupped grinder, though.

Devonian frotkal? its less known but is the one that worked for me
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178122#msg1178122
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 10:48:47 pm »
Firecell is the only truly unupped grinder, though.
Devonian frotkal? its less known but is the one that worked for me
I think the dev frotkal got outshadowed by Firecell because the the stall is pretty much the same and it needs less cards for the combo after all.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline PWOProtegoTopic starter

• PWOProtego is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178140#msg1178140
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 12:11:54 am »
What's the % on Fast Draw False God killer? % for Limitless Speed? How's Instosis %? What about Rainbow Mass Mutant's %? I'm looking for the best % option for the select deck(s) that I wanna build on. I'm picky. Thank you alot!

Kristy.

Offline Faro

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178143#msg1178143
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2015, 12:42:04 am »
if you want an unupped shardless FG grinder, mono :aether is the best (as always)...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1178230#msg1178230
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 02:23:53 pm »
The most popular at the moment is either starting with no upgrades with Firecell or make any AI4 rainbow grinder from the community recommended decks, get 6 upgrades and continue with Limitless Speed. Get a lot of upgraded cards with Limitless, sell the ones you don't need at the moment and make a semi unupped Bronze grinder for shards. Then you can go FGs with shards
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline muttchops

• muttchops is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1222288#msg1222288
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 03:38:16 pm »
I feel like this is no longer viable...I'm not sure why.

I've followed the "rags to riches" thread and have gotten to the false gods "build the firecell" part and have not won a single match in over 15 tries. I've even downgraded to see if I can win at AI4 or AI3 with firecell and i lose there too. So now I'm stuck at FG without a way to beat ANY of them, and I have no more money either. :(

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1222293#msg1222293
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 04:07:17 pm »
Firecell is a 'gmmick' deck that has a similar chance of winning vs AI3 as against FGs. It's only profitable because it has that 20 or whatever percent win rating against FGs. However, there are many gods that it simply has no chance against-- and it's not much of a stretch to lose 20 times in a row if it keeps getting those gods.

Go back to grinding bronze/Ai3/Ai4 (with your previous deck) to get your reserves back up.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline Solaris

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Solaris is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1222294#msg1222294
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 04:09:46 pm »
Firecell is a 'gmmick' deck that has a similar chance of winning vs AI3 as against FGs. It's only profitable because it has that 20 or whatever percent win rating against FGs. However, there are many gods that it simply has no chance against-- and it's not much of a stretch to lose 20 times in a row if it keeps getting those gods.

Go back to grinding bronze/Ai3/Ai4 (with your previous deck) to get your reserves back up.
Additionally, make sure you're playing the combo correctly, since the deck doesn't work otherwise.

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1222295#msg1222295
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 04:17:46 pm »
You can make limitless work with 3 ups. It's not such a long grind to get there and can be done entirelly on level 3/bronze.
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline muttchops

• muttchops is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Fire cell still viable? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57507.msg1222296#msg1222296
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 04:32:53 pm »

Thanks for the info... should I go back to it after i build back up or do you recommend some alternative?

anything
blarg: