*Author

Offline RavidelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Ravidel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
FG revamp. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66064.msg1277072#msg1277072
« on: May 30, 2018, 10:52:41 PM »
Am i the only one who thinks FG decks need a restyling?
I mean, most of them, especially the old ones, use many cards which donít really have any purpose in their decks.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Aves is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: FG revamp. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66064.msg1277073#msg1277073
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 12:36:59 AM »
The way I've always thought about it is that the inefficiencies in their decks help to offset the bonuses they get.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline DoctorC

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • DoctorC is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DoctorC is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DoctorC is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: FG revamp. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66064.msg1277112#msg1277112
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 07:11:38 AM »
The way I've always thought about it is that the inefficiencies in their decks help to offset the bonuses they get.

^
I mean, c'mon you've already got bad draws and (in a bunch of cases) opponent's control cards to worry about. Sure, it's logical for Scorpio or Neptune to not have their tridents, or for various alchemy card based gods (Hekate, Jezzy, Octane and so on) to have nymphs, or for the entire cast to have shards, but do you really want to face an even faster Hermes, even stronger Osiris or Fire Queen, whose daughters and fireflies are immune to just about anything?
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Brawl #6: Dudes o' drawing from Pyrocloaks

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 9
  • CactusKing is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Card Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: FG revamp. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66064.msg1277113#msg1277113
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 08:03:22 AM »
Even stronger fire queen oh no what will we do!? :silly:

The thing is Ravidel, we've only got one developer, and he's been missing for ages, making an update to the AI decks very unlikely. Good news is, if he ever does come back, the entire false god system was going to be revamped in the next version (a preview of which can be seen in the trainer). When completed, this would likely have included changes to their decks, maybe even entirely new gods.

I wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing him back to develop the game further though...
Real monsters lie between the :light and the shade

anything
blarg: