*Author

Offline sluggy

• Reputation Power: 1
  • sluggy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg468773#msg468773
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 04:48:04 pm »
well ive tried all sorts against FGs, and i seem to do best with this
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qe 7qe 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 8pu

i will sometimes alter it slightly, adding another SOG, taking out 3 precogs and adding 1 hourglass and an anubis and a twin universe, this is purely to make it more interesting for me.

i was asked why i use precogs and hourglasses, this is purely to combat explosions/steals allowing me 3 precogs to still rush the deck slightly, PLUS it shows opponents cards (as i use this deck in silver arena too) so i can get a tip on whether to save a shield or gotp, until they play a certain card.

p.s. i know this is ghostal, but the 1 above with 52 cards seems too many. i sometimes also lower my cardcount to 40. hope this helps  :)

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg468775#msg468775
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 05:05:01 pm »
For 6 upped only, Limitless Speed FG OTK (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,31572.html) is the one I recommend (not because I built it, of course. Stats are stats)  :P
i support you, i love your deck lol and i think it has a very good win rate considering it doesnt even use rares :D(except the fattier versions with SoG)

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg468781#msg468781
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 05:31:37 pm »
Speaking of which, does anybody have stats for SPlat versus FGs? I wonder if it might actually do very well.
Wasn't it around ~55%? I'm not sure, but I think I saw that number somewhere on SPlat's effectiveness.
SPlat probably does fairly well on FGs.  It'll probably lose to all of the feral bond/purify/miracle decks (ferox, fire queen, scorpio, miracle, divine glory, rainbow, etc), but there's still quite a few it should excel at.  I've tried using SPlat against Graviton when the oracle predicts him, for example, and I haven't lost yet.  I'll bet it would work pretty well against Hermes, too, but I haven't tried it there.  I try to use 500hp EM for oracle predictions whenever possible, and Instosis if that won't win; after that, it's more custom builds.

Offline Lex

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Lex is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg472775#msg472775
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 11:17:36 pm »
This deck is the best fg farmer I know of.  I didn't create it, though; I think Sevs did.

<Instosis deck here>
Week ago I was using Instosis, but since a few days I am using Poison Dials and I think it is better deck. Why? Maybe it has lesser amount of "easy FGs" but it plays better and more fluently overall. I think all calculations during play are easier and with SoSacs every easy FG gives me EM almost every time = much much more money after win.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg493934#msg493934
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 09:54:07 pm »
So, for 1.30-1.31, Instosis has been nerfed by the target priority of the Destroy spell and skill (changed from Hourglass to Sundial), so I must ask:
For 1.30+: Instosis, SPlat or Poison Dials with SoSa?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline AP579

• Reputation Power: 4
  • AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg493944#msg493944
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2012, 10:06:06 pm »
Instosis still works pretty well; Steal still targets HG over Dial because Stasis still effects the owner. Destroying, however, is different, and Dial>HG.

SPlat doesn't work effectively; too many gods with miracles, bonds, and purifies.

Not sure about poison dials, haven't tried it.
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

Offline theratiscool

• theratiscool is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg523724#msg523724
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 08:18:30 pm »
is haveing all upgrated cards good for beting a fg?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg523739#msg523739
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2012, 08:50:58 pm »
is haveing all upgrated cards good for beting a fg?
Good FG farmers are with at least 6 upgraded cards. Having more increases the win rate, of course.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Yoker420

• Yoker420 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg1083439#msg1083439
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 03:55:49 pm »
well ive tried all sorts against FGs, and i seem to do best with this
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qe 7qe 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 8pu

i will sometimes alter it slightly, adding another SOG, taking out 3 precogs and adding 1 hourglass and an anubis and a twin universe, this is purely to make it more interesting for me.

i was asked why i use precogs and hourglasses, this is purely to combat explosions/steals allowing me 3 precogs to still rush the deck slightly, PLUS it shows opponents cards (as i use this deck in silver arena too) so i can get a tip on whether to save a shield or gotp, until they play a certain card.

p.s. i know this is ghostal, but the 1 above with 52 cards seems too many. i sometimes also lower my cardcount to 40. hope this helps  :)

Nice build mate! I saw similar  :time \ :aether builds as well, what uses SOG. Where are u getting the  :life mana to play the SOG out? Probably its a dumb question, but i'am curious  :) And thanks for the help in this matter mates.....

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg1083440#msg1083440
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 04:03:59 pm »
You're posting in an over-a-year-old topic. The game has been patched since then. SoGs (and all shards) used to be "other" and playable with any type of quanta. Disregard everything in this topic (at least outside of historical interest).

Offline Yoker420

• Yoker420 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg1083454#msg1083454
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 04:55:47 pm »
 :-[ Thanks mate! I appreciate your help, and quick answer!

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Best Anti False God Decks? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32979.msg1083456#msg1083456
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 05:06:50 pm »
No problem. This thread is a current study on the efficiency of FG farming decks. It's still in the early stages of the actual study, but it does include a wide number of decks which are currently usable against FGs. I'd recommend looking it over for suggestions if you're looking for FG farming decks. There are similar studies for decks used in arena and AI4.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:23:26 pm by ColorlessGreen »

anything
blarg: sluggy