*Author

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1150855#msg1150855
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2014, 10:05:09 am »
AI first looks to CC your Rays, so Nightmare ensures they get some Rays of their own.

It looks nice for a start. You can always pack upped SoBe's for card draw in a Nova deck. With that you can pack more Dragons, Miracles, Nightmares.. everything. That said, a bigger deck isn't what I'd advise here as it's a combo deck; you really want your draws to be reliable. An option for reliable offence would be Morning Glory, but I imagine you get enough :light to just add 1 more Dragon, or perhaps an Archangel. EP can't kill your Dragons in one turn, so the AA could heal 'em up.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1150889#msg1150889
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2014, 12:13:27 pm »
I thought ai only valued :light-producing creatures highly when you have a hope up...
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1150892#msg1150892
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2014, 12:16:27 pm »
Free creatures have a pretty darn high creature score, which is what determines their worth on the field. In this case and in the case of Decay, we need only know Ray is considered better than Pest and MP.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Mr.J

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Mr.J is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Winter is coming!
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1150920#msg1150920
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2014, 06:20:41 pm »
Are the nightmares necessary? Won't the ai fractal the RoL anyway?
EP usually uses CC before fractal. Also he produces  :aether  only with his mark. That means 3 :aether per turn, so he can use a fractal every 3 turns (more if he uses also thunderbolt). If you want to fill his field of RoL you cant just rely only on his fractal. Also nightmare prevents him to draw new card.

You can always pack upped SoBe's for card draw in a Nova deck.
I tought about SoB but I don't think this is a good idea:
_if you use it when his field isn't filled up with RoL, he can draw Ruby dragons which are a problem.
_if you use it when his field is already full, then his hand will be also full because he can't play his creature. So you can't draw properly.

I noticed that later in the game his fire lances could be a problem. Maybe I can do +1 Mirror Sheild, -1 Solar Buckler and use it only when the :light quanta is enough.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1150964#msg1150964
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2014, 05:20:30 am »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Yesterday I got Eternal Phoenix as prediction from the oracle and I check the strategy thread as usual, looking for a nice EM deck... Then I realized there isn't a really RELIABLE EM deck for this FG. So I start to think at possible solutions and I had an idea:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 77i 77i 77i 77i 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7jq 7js 7jt 7jt 7jt 7jt 7k2 7k2 7k2 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pq

Spoiler for Strategy:
1) KEEP AT LEAST one RoL in your hand until you can also play a nightmare on it
2) Play solar bucket only when you also have a PA
3) The idea is to fill the enemy's field with RoL which can't hurt you if you have your shield on and also they can provide you A LOT of  :light quanta

I'm sure this can be improved because i'm not very good at making decks, but I want to share it so maybe one of you can reach the perfect solution.

I did some game with this deck and I think the base idea is working, BUT:
_sometime it has problem because it doesn't do enough damage (maybe a SoP could be the solution?)
_early Ruby dragons are hard to handle (should I add a thunderbolt?)
_the  :light mark is not essential, maybe it can be changed in to some more useful element
_would be nice to find a way to draw more cards in order to have a bigger deck.

Please try this and help me to improve it. We need to find a way to find a reliable EM deck here!
Got EP for my prediction today and decided to test this. Unfortunately, I never drew my Enchant Artifact, so I lost. However, my thoughts on the strategy are positive - I think this could work. I think an option to consider is Precogs. I would remove the Holy Flash because the Nightmares can still help you get the EM.

So even without including precogs, removing a Nightmare takes it down to 30 cards, which helps slightly.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Mr.J

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Mr.J is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Winter is coming!
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1151138#msg1151138
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2014, 01:21:32 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Yesterday I got Eternal Phoenix as prediction from the oracle and I check the strategy thread as usual, looking for a nice EM deck... Then I realized there isn't a really RELIABLE EM deck for this FG. So I start to think at possible solutions and I had an idea:

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 77i 77i 77i 77i 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7jq 7js 7jt 7jt 7jt 7jt 7k2 7k2 7k2 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pq

Spoiler for Strategy:
1) KEEP AT LEAST one RoL in your hand until you can also play a nightmare on it
2) Play solar bucket only when you also have a PA
3) The idea is to fill the enemy's field with RoL which can't hurt you if you have your shield on and also they can provide you A LOT of  :light quanta

I'm sure this can be improved because i'm not very good at making decks, but I want to share it so maybe one of you can reach the perfect solution.

I did some game with this deck and I think the base idea is working, BUT:
_sometime it has problem because it doesn't do enough damage (maybe a SoP could be the solution?)
_early Ruby dragons are hard to handle (should I add a thunderbolt?)
_the  :light mark is not essential, maybe it can be changed in to some more useful element
_would be nice to find a way to draw more cards in order to have a bigger deck.

Please try this and help me to improve it. We need to find a way to find a reliable EM deck here!
Got EP for my prediction today and decided to test this. Unfortunately, I never drew my Enchant Artifact, so I lost. However, my thoughts on the strategy are positive - I think this could work. I think an option to consider is Precogs. I would remove the Holy Flash because the Nightmares can still help you get the EM.

So even without including precogs, removing a Nightmare takes it down to 30 cards, which helps slightly.

You are definitely right about the Holy Flash!
I have the same feelings on this deck, the idea could work but we need to fix something.

Offline Frelance

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Frelance is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1166290#msg1166290
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2014, 09:21:43 am »
Used Nightmare Rays, got smashed by Ruby Dragon. Went again, handily smashed Dream Catcher :P

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1171759#msg1171759
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2014, 10:06:19 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
Partially Upgraded RoLs
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5ld 5ld 5ld 5ld 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 77i 77i 77i 77i 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7jq 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pt

Used a partially upgraded version (just whatever I had available, switching the mark to darkness to help fuel the nightmares, it should work fine with the dragons and miracles downgraded as well). I also started with a gnome rider as pet, which wasn't planned for, but turned out surprisingly helpful when I didn't draw any novae for 9 turns, allowing me to get a protected shield up regardless. Sadly, I also ended up losing to a ruby dragon EP managed to play before his field was filled up, so I think a bit of CC might be a good idea. Maybe 1 Lightning and 1 Shockwave, to spread the cost. Or, if you are feeling adventurous and have upgraded nightmares, you could switch to a mark of air and use a PA Eagle's Eye, because overkill is the best kind of kill ;)
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline Boehjaner

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Boehjaner is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1180602#msg1180602
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2015, 02:46:25 pm »
was to easy use this em make sure not run out of cards.....
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 718 718 718 718 718 718 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 71u 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7js 7js 7js 7js 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8po
un upped use luceferine may ?!
Just fun and idle

Offline Regyptic

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Regyptic hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #3Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1236340#msg1236340
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2016, 06:47:49 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:
52n 52n 5ij 5ij 5ij 5ij 5ij 5ij 714 714 714 714 714 71b 71b 71b 71b 71b 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pk

I'm not sure why the deck in the OP has Water Pends and not Bone Towers. I've tried it a few times and always find myself wanting more Death quanta. Eternal Phoenix isn't going to kill you in the 2/3 turns before Dry Spell becomes playable from just a mark. After that you'll have more Water than you need thanks to Dry Spells extra generation. I run something more like the Bonestorm deck instead;

52n 52n 52n 5ij 5ij 5ij 5ij 5ij 5ij 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 714 714 714 714 714 714 71b 71b 71b 71b 71b 8pp

Offline majofaTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Eternal Phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9503.msg1236356#msg1236356
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2016, 11:28:19 pm »
Have you never had your towers blown up? You'll be happy your mark is :death

blarg: