*Author

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Singularity | Singularity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37225.msg1201620#msg1201620
« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2015, 10:01:39 am »
Ok I have no problem with singularities. I think their balanced and are really cool to have in the game... BUT!, I wish that when you clicked on your second supernova, or your third nova, a warning message showed up asking if you were sure you wanted to use it; similar to the warning message that pops up when you go to sell a rare card. I have lost so many games because I miss clicked or simply was rushing and accidentally made a singularity that I could not get rid of. To clarify, these are not games where I risked the singularity because I needed the quanta to have a hope of winning; these are times when I didn't even need to play the nova or supernova, maybe even games that I had in the bag prior to singularity.
Tere is a warnin, You ave te supernova icon at te uttom of your and, just like sanctuary.

Offline laelin

• Reputation Power: 2
  • laelin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Singularity | Singularity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37225.msg1205698#msg1205698
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2015, 08:06:12 am »
Ok I have no problem with singularities. I think their balanced and are really cool to have in the game... BUT!, I wish that when you clicked on your second supernova, or your third nova, a warning message showed up asking if you were sure you wanted to use it; similar to the warning message that pops up when you go to sell a rare card. I have lost so many games because I miss clicked or simply was rushing and accidentally made a singularity that I could not get rid of. To clarify, these are not games where I risked the singularity because I needed the quanta to have a hope of winning; these are times when I didn't even need to play the nova or supernova, maybe even games that I had in the bag prior to singularity.
Tere is a warnin, You ave te supernova icon at te uttom of your and, just like sanctuary.
I meant to say, "a better warning that actually stops your click and makes you read something." I don't always notice the current warning system.
A fickle mind's fiend's foe is his friend; As is the enemy of his villain. But a fickle mind's fiend is his ego; And it's foe is the feeling of being alone.

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Singularity | Singularity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37225.msg1205709#msg1205709
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2015, 10:16:45 am »
I meant to say, "a better warning that actually stops your click and makes you read something." I don't always notice the current warning system.
Well, you are not paying enough attention to the game then. A warning mid-game would be pretty annoying, since most of the time you actually use supernova twice is because you want to.

Offline laelin

• Reputation Power: 2
  • laelin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Singularity | Singularity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37225.msg1205809#msg1205809
« Reply #207 on: September 17, 2015, 01:23:49 am »
Well, you are not paying enough attention to the game then. A warning mid-game would be pretty annoying, since most of the time you actually use supernova twice is because you want to.
well, I haven't had to deal with that now have I? I mean seriously, how do you expect me to rage about an annoyance that hasn't happened yet?
A fickle mind's fiend's foe is his friend; As is the enemy of his villain. But a fickle mind's fiend is his ego; And it's foe is the feeling of being alone.

anything
blarg: