*Author

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Deck Manager 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg505235#msg505235
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2012, 12:30:39 am »
Excellent work, as usual. Thanks, Xeno.

Offline DigitalHero07

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DigitalHero07 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Arena Deck Level: 58 Upgraded Cards: 321
A little question https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg512221#msg512221
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2012, 09:19:24 pm »
Is it possible to delete a group in the Deck Manager tool?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ranked 1° in Silver Arena (04/27/2012)
We're just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred.
Sacrifice and hate are born out of love, and we are able to know pain.

Offline XenocidiusTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: A little question https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg512226#msg512226
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2012, 09:23:53 pm »
Is it possible to delete a group in the Deck Manager tool?
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Next time please post questions about this tool in this topic.

And yes, it's possible, though not strictly; simply delete or regroup any deck in the group.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline DigitalHero07

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DigitalHero07 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Arena Deck Level: 58 Upgraded Cards: 321
Re: The Deck Manager 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg512265#msg512265
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2012, 12:23:15 am »
Sorry and thank you :D It worked
Ranked 1° in Silver Arena (04/27/2012)
We're just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred.
Sacrifice and hate are born out of love, and we are able to know pain.

Offline Pella

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Keeper of Statistics & Picker of Nits
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Manager 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg1047841#msg1047841
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2013, 02:40:39 am »
I must be doing something wrong.

When I enter some decks using this tool, they look great. Yay!
If I go away from the tool and return, or even just refresh the page, all my work is deleted, and a fresh, clean, deck-free page greets me.

Li'l help??
War 7, Team Death
(Honourary Member, Mascot)

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Manager 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg1236649#msg1236649
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2016, 09:44:19 am »
So, umm, I woke up today and wanted to add some decks for a tourney and I see this:

Spoiler for Hidden:

My decks are gone and I can't seem to be able to add new onesOk, tested and I can actually add new decks. Seems like it was reset or something. Anyone else having this issue?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 09:46:08 am by iancudorinmarian »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Deck Manager 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg1236653#msg1236653
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2016, 11:00:37 am »
So, umm, I woke up today and wanted to add some decks for a tourney and I see this:

Spoiler for Hidden:

My decks are gone and I can't seem to be able to add new onesOk, tested and I can actually add new decks. Seems like it was reset or something. Anyone else having this issue?
Luckily it didn't happen to me, but it's strange. If it's a database issue, then maybe anti can fix it (?).
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Fippe94

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Fippe94 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeGold DonorSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of DeathBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Manager 2.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg1236656#msg1236656
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 11:16:21 am »
Highly doubt it's a database issue. It happened to me once before, and the decks were back in a few days. I think it's just some cookie issue or something. Try ctrl-refresh, and logging out and back in to the forums.
Try Fragments, my card game!

cvengrcnq qbg arg fynfu frperg cnffjbeq
KVVV > KYIVV

anything
blarg: