*Author

Offline XenocidiusTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436487#msg436487
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2011, 11:32:47 pm »
instosis's deck image doesn't seem to work, the others are fine
It works for me. I'd say you have the wrong code, sir.
nope, I have the right code, because i checked it in the actual game, and it works perfectly fine there
I have a gdocs for this, but its nice. Although it takes long to load all the images, and maybe a stats section would be nice.
An option to disable images, maybe?
Perhaps a notes box for each deck?
ok... I just checked the deck image thing again

it could be connection speed (or browser, or w/e) problem on my end... because it seems kinda random... most of the time, instosis image doesn't show, but once in a while, image(s) for other deck(s) don't either
I'm about to fix all your problems. I'll remove the images, but you will be able to click on the decks to go to an individual deck screen where the image and notes will be.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline NikaZaslavsky

• Reputation Power: 10
  • NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.NikaZaslavsky is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Beware The Rainbow Donut of Doom
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436491#msg436491
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2011, 11:41:10 pm »
Hooray.
Creepers be creepin'
Builders be weepin'

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436499#msg436499
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 12:03:25 am »
Oh Xeno, satisfying the community since 11/12/10.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline UTAlan

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436508#msg436508
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 12:34:01 am »
+Rep

• Legendary Member
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436511#msg436511
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 12:51:31 am »
Update:
  • Images will no longer be displayed.
  • Click on the name of the deck to go to that deck's individual page.
  • On this page will be displayed the deck image and notes.
  • To add notes, simply click the Modify button.
Edit: Oh, I also deleted test accounts and those with no decks. Make a new one if yours was deleted.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436614#msg436614
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 05:45:39 am »
Aww dangit. jumped the gun and used my forum username (luckily I alternate passwords). anyways to change it?
Your favorite Hotyugh

• Legendary Member
  • Fear the Darkness ...
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436616#msg436616
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 05:56:47 am »
I guess I could add a Change Password option. Until I do that, the only way to change it is to ask me to do so for you.

Offline Planplan

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Planplan is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436667#msg436667
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 09:13:30 am »
It says it in the tool, but I'll say it here as well: please do not use your in-game or forum password. I have direct access to the database and therefore your account details. Who knows what could happen if I got your game or forum passwords ...
.. or someone else !
You should encrypt at least the passwords.

Nice work anyway !

About the images, if they are generated from my server, you should note that image call from a page are limited. Could explain why this don't work when you have too many decks.

Offline the dictator

• Reputation Power: 17
  • the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.the dictator is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • There are no dumb questions, only dumb answers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436689#msg436689
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:16 pm »
I like the new deck specifics page, though, could you please add a back/previous button. When I select a deck I keep looking for one (yes, I know it isn't needed, but well, it would be nice).
[18:28:55] Acsabi44: grinding is about pwning the AI as fast as possible
Back from a long break.
:water War Veteran - 4 times
Because inverted art is awesome - Looking for a tool for gather stats for arena, look no further

Offline Daguerreo

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Daguerreo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Glu Glu Glu
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436691#msg436691
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 12:18:49 pm »
Oh man, you're great :D
+1 rep, again.

I'm about to fix all your problems. I'll remove the images, but you will be able to click on the decks to go to an individual deck screen where the image and notes will be.
Instead could you insert something like the spoiler tag for showing and hiding deck image on the same page?

• Legendary Member
  • Fear the Darkness ...
Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg436694#msg436694
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 12:44:44 pm »
About the images, if they are generated from my server, you should note that image call from a page are limited. Could explain why this don't work when you have too many decks.
I noticed that, hence why I got rid of them except in the specific deck page. Incidentally, I'll credit you and add a link to your site later.

I like the new deck specifics page, though, could you please add a back/previous button. When I select a deck I keep looking for one (yes, I know it isn't needed, but well, it would be nice).
The idea is that you can use the Deck Filter menu to get back to where you came from ... or you can use the browser's Back button. :)

Instead could you insert something like the spoiler tag for showing and hiding deck image on the same page?
Good idea. Incidentally, I'll have it so that only one image can be previewed at a time, so as to prevent the issues seen already.

berty666

Re: The Deck Manager 1.0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=34572.msg438585#msg438585
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 10:18:40 am »

anything
blarg: