*Author

Offline XenocidiusTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442376#msg442376
« on: December 25, 2011, 02:37:01 pm »
Another addition to the tools that I've made, this is the funnest one yet. Allow me to present ...

>> Random Deck Generator <<

This tool generates random yet completely usable decks. The decks are quanta-balanced, and the deckbuilding AI knows to put buffs in decks with scorpions, weapons in decks with Crusader/Flying Weapon, etc.

Special challenge: Go ahead and challenge your friend to a duel, under the condition that you both use a randomly generated deck.

A few of the decks it has generated:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c3 5c8 5c8 5c8 5c8 5c8 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5od 5od 5od 5og 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 8pr

55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55n 55n 55n 55n 55n 55o 55o 55o 55o 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 576 58s 58s 58v 58v 58v 59c 59c 8pm

4sa 4sa 4t6 4ta 4td 4td 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vk 4vk 52l 592 592 5c8 5f1 5f1 5f1 5f1 5fb 5fb 5i9 5l9 5l9 5lj 5lj 5on 5rk 5rq 5ut 5ut 8po

Have fun. :)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:07:39 am by Xenocidius »
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline nilsieboy

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.nilsieboy is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Always trust badgers.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Gravity4th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake24 Club (cost 24+ cards during War auction)Beginners League 3/2010 2nd Place3-Man Team PvP #1 WinnerTeam PvP #1 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442377#msg442377
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 02:41:18 pm »
should be a competition or tourney, having brackets with random decks each round :P
:gravity nilsieboy :gravity
I wondered why the titan was getting bigger, then it hit me. ~gravity

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442378#msg442378
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 02:42:00 pm »
Cool!
It does pick some random cards and then pick some pillars to make them playable?

I'm curious about its functioning!

Thanks for another cool tool, i'll give it a test! ;D

Offline XenocidiusTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442380#msg442380
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 02:55:05 pm »
It picks a random card, then if the deck cannot generate the required quanta, adds relevant pillars. It adds varying amounts of the card depending on whether the deck is rainbow, the card is a shield/weapon/nymph, etc.). It also often provides quanta generation for abilities.

Later I'm thinking I could make it smarter with quanta balancing (1 pillar -> 5 quanta), teach it how to use pendulums, allow for upgraded decks, let you set conditions (mono Darkness, rainbow, must use this card, etc.).
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442405#msg442405
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 05:57:35 pm »
Please make it so that deck image can be posted in chat, thank you.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442433#msg442433
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2011, 09:08:37 pm »
All I see is a blank white page. What am I doing wrong?

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442439#msg442439
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2011, 09:43:08 pm »
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 5rr 8ps

You might want to change how many pillars does it add for creature abilities.
10 pillars for 4 scarabs is a little too much.

Offline TheManuz

• Reputation Power: 18
  • TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.TheManuz is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeVictor of the 2nd Card Design WarMS Master Painter #5The First Prophet
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442450#msg442450
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2011, 10:13:38 pm »
It picks a random card, then if the deck cannot generate the required quanta, adds relevant pillars. It adds varying amounts of the card depending on whether the deck is rainbow, the card is a shield/weapon/nymph, etc.). It also often provides quanta generation for abilities.

Later I'm thinking I could make it smarter with quanta balancing (1 pillar -> 5 quanta), teach it how to use pendulums, allow for upgraded decks, let you set conditions (mono Darkness, rainbow, must use this card, etc.).
Those modifications would make it a really awesome tool!
That would add a new way to discover decks (of course it would be mostly for fun!).

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442451#msg442451
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 10:15:33 pm »
4te 4te 4te 4te 4te 4te 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55o 55o 55o 55o 55o 55o 55t 55t 55t 5i4 5i4 5i4 5id 5id 5id 5id 5id 8pl

Even the RNG likes SoSac. X3

Offline Kakerlake

• Reputation Power: 24
  • Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Kakerlake is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Loyal supporter of Bunny
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Dog Pit #2 - PvP EventBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP EventSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup3rd Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Flavor Text #2 Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442452#msg442452
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 10:19:53 pm »
4tb 4tb 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52l 52l 52p 52p 52p 52p 52p 52p 52u 52u 52u 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 8pk

*cough*

Well, I made a little PvP Event Idea which would require this tool: Screw you RNG! (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,35104.0.html)
I love this tool! :)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442455#msg442455
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 10:44:26 pm »
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vq 4vq 55o 594 5c1 5c1 5c5 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5fb 5i8 5lc 5mq 5od 5od 5oi 5rs 61t 622 622 8po

Certainly a pretty unique deck.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Random Deck Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35100.msg442456#msg442456
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 10:46:54 pm »
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rt 5rt 5rt 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5up 5up 5up 8pp

Kinda like this deck :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

blarg: Xenocidius,Jocko,Izaya,Kakerlake,furballdn,ralouf1