*Author

Offline XenocidiusTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg469484#msg469484
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2012, 01:39:13 am »
I have no idea what causes that occasional >specified runs bug. I'll have to look into it some more.

By the way, I added a beta option. When selected, this will activate the new effects of Nova, Discord and Shard of Patience. I also added Shard of Integrity and the placeholder Shard of Freedom and Shard of Justice.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Lex

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Lex is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg472012#msg472012
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 04:30:11 pm »
Is there any possibility to change form defaults via url parameters? Like setting "default" deck to fight with or increase default amount of hp/marks?

Minamikaze

Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg477031#msg477031
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2012, 02:28:41 am »
Wow, nice work!! I especially like the battle logs for "Number of runs=1"! :D
It might be better if the sentence "...ended their turn with 100 HP." is changed to show the player's current hand instead of current HP.

List of bugs I found:
-Stolen dim shields have infinite duration.
-Improved miracle doesn't make any effect.

Offline moyi

• Reputation Power: 1
  • moyi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg505172#msg505172
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 08:50:58 pm »
Improved miracle is not working? See the Log Below:

Miracle began their turn with 23 HP and 7 / 46 cards
Miracle drew Emerald Tower
Miracle played Improved Miracle
Miracle played Emerald Tower in position 1 (4)
Miracle ended their turn with 23 HP
Leaf Dragon in position 1 missed
Jade Dragon in position 2 missed
Elite Pegasus in position 3 missed
Emerald Tower in position 1 generated 4 Life quanta
Light Tower in position 2 generated 10 Light quanta
Wind Tower in position 3 generated 1 Air quanta
Mark of Light in position 5 generated 3 Light quanta
Morning Glory in position 10 missed
Miracle has 23 HP

And, could you add statistics by false gods? because it would great help we decide whether to manually stop the game when meeting a certain false god.

Overall, it's great tool!

Offline moyi

• Reputation Power: 1
  • moyi is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg505174#msg505174
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2012, 08:53:16 pm »
And perhaps you can add a selection to compete with one certain false god for multiple times? That may be even more helpful!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg505180#msg505180
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2012, 09:22:20 pm »
I think there may be something up with this. I was testing out how well neo genesis did, but during the draws, it seems I had some really wonky draws. I wanted to see how long it would take to get 6 faildraws, and it turns out, I got 6 only after 13 trys. I'm pretty sure you're not that likely to get 6 of a kind in the opening hand.

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg507029#msg507029
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2012, 11:28:45 pm »
Hey Xenocidius can you move this topic to the Tools section also can you please update this tool as I am getting a "Error Card code not recognized: 80l" (Psion).
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

Offline blarp

• Reputation Power: 9
  • blarp is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • To become immortal, one must play as a god.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2013 2nd PlaceBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksChampionship League 2/2012 WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg507032#msg507032
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2012, 11:39:06 pm »
Xeno!

Any way to teach this thing not to play multiple supernovas? or is that just an AI bug in general?
My default opinion of a new card is OP. Your job as a card creator will have to be to convince me otherwise.
Happy to help with questions regarding upped PvP
Thanks for voting Blarp as your Favorite PvP Deck of 2012!
Blarp (the deck), bane of Championship League

• Legendary Member
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg507058#msg507058
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2012, 01:26:29 am »
Xeno!

Any way to teach this thing not to play multiple supernovas? or is that just an AI bug in general?
That was an AI bug for a while before it was fixed. I haven't updated it since then.

Unfortunately, I lost the source code in a terrible computer crash, and the code on the server is obfuscated, meaning it is incredibly hard to read. I'll go and manually de-obfuscate it when I have some spare time, but for now you'll have to hang in there. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg507064#msg507064
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2012, 02:14:16 am »
Xeno to the rescue, My #1 favourite tool guy. :D When you fix the code and updated the tool, Can you leave a shout for me on Kongregate, Thanks. :D
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg507108#msg507108
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2012, 05:46:15 am »
Xeno!

That was an AI bug for a while before it was fixed. I haven't updated it since then.

Unfortunately, I lost the source code in a terrible computer crash, and the code on the server is obfuscated, meaning it is incredibly hard to read. I'll go and manually de-obfuscate it when I have some spare time, but for now you'll have to hang in there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Someone explain why the server code would be obfuscated?
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
  • Fear the Darkness ...
Re: Elements Game Simulator [Automatic Deck Testing] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36978.msg507154#msg507154
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2012, 08:06:36 am »
Because I obfuscated it.

anything
blarg: