*Author

Offline rosutosefiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg499719#msg499719
« on: May 17, 2012, 02:52:23 am »
Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31

New stuff:
   - Added Psion
   - Cost update for Firefly Queen and Shard of Focus
   - Added arena electrum. Well, it's because I myself just watch these electrum stack up and hope that I get
      interest from it as if it were a bank but oh well...
   - Nerfed silliness from this post. :P

How do I use this thing?
   - Enter your goal for the number of copies you want per card (default is 6) and the number of copies you
      want per pillar (default is 24). This will be the basis of the tracker for your card completion.
   - Enter the amount of electrum you have.
   - Next, enter the number of copies you have per card. Column F for unupgraded, N for upgraded.
   - There is a completion indicator on the left side of the card list:
      - It will show "complete" for cards that you have 6 of, both unupped and upped.
      - If you don't have a complete set yet, it will show the number of copies you have for that card.
      - If you have an excess of unupgraded cards But still lack some of the upgraded cards, it will
         suggest that you upgrade some of the cards. But if you have too many unupgraded cards,
         it will suggest that you sell some of the cards.
      - If you have too many upgraded cards, it will suggest that you sell some of the cards.
      - If you have completed the set of cards and have an excess of them, it will suggest selling some
         of the cards.
   - Check out the shiny numbers above for your personal satisfaction. Don't edit things there though.

Too uninformative? Here's a spoiler of the old, messy, yet more informative guide:
Spoiler for Hidden:
How do I use this thing?

- Enter your goal for the number of copies you want per card (default is 6) and the number of copies you want per pillar (default is 24). This will be the basis of the tracker for your card completion.
   - Enter the amount of electrum you have.

- Next, enter the number of copies you have per card. Column F for unupgraded, N for upgraded.
   - The following example shows the completion indicator for cards.

- It will show "complete" for cards that you have 6 of, both unupped and upped.
      - If you don't have a complete set yet, it will show the number of copies you have for that card.
      - If you have an excess of unupgraded cards But still lack some of the upgraded cards, it will suggest that you upgrade some of the cards. But if you have too many unupgraded cards, it will suggest that you sell some of the cards.
      - If you have too many upgraded cards, it will suggest that you sell some of the cards.
      - If you have completed the set of cards and have an excess of them, it will suggest selling some of the cards. But unlike the previous version, it will now count for the completed card sets.
   - Check out the shiny numbers above for your personal satisfaction. Don't edit things there though.

Too uninformative? Here's the huge pikaspoiler again:
Spoiler for The huge spoiler:
Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.285

As there has been some demand for a complete card tracker, I've managed to update an existing one with Marks and the new cards from v1.27, as well with some additional statistics for the purposes of achieving Jmizzle Status™.

>>Download Link<< (#post_download)

If you have any questions and/or feedback about the spreadsheet, feel free to leave a reply on this thread. :)

Credit goes to Sir Valimont for his user interface and formulae; I just added more cards to his spreadsheet as he has left the forums.

Source: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,13271.0.html

SV's Notes (please read them to understand how to use this spreadsheet):

People have been asking about this, so I put it online. Please enjoy. :)

File is attached to this post.

Current Version: 1.285

Notes and how to use:

This is my personal spreadsheet that I use for keeping track of my Elements cards. I'm providing it here for free and am happy to take suggestions if anyone thinks it should be improved somehow.

If you do use this spreadsheet, I recommend that you keep it open in the background while you play so you can record cards as you get them. This way you won't have to go back and count after a long playing session. Also I highly recommend you maximize the spreadsheet and use it full-screen, since there is a lot of information and it's pretty wide.

Otherwise, in general, anyone should feel free to use this spreadsheet however he or she wants.

1. Editing the spreadsheet

There are 3 different things you should edit in the spreadsheet:

1) Enter the number of each card type you own. Do this simply by typing a number over where it says "x0" next to each card that is listed. You will see that by default the spreadsheet comes with 1 Longsword. You DON'T have to type the little "x" ... the spreadsheet will do that automatically for you.

2) At the top-left there is a box of statistics that includes your calculated total net worth. This is the sale price of all of your cards plus however many coins you have on-hand in your account. The line that says "On-Hand Electrum Coins" is where you should type that number.

3) The double-lined box at the top of the spreadsheet is where you decide how many cards of each type you want to "collect" for the spreadsheet's inventory purposes. I added this feature because unlike most people I collect 7 of each card type so that even if I use 6 of one type of card in my deck I will still have a placeholder. Most people collect 6 of each card type, though, so that is the default. This number will affect the calculations of how complete your set is, in terms of each element, rarity type, and so forth. Just type the NUMBER you want and not the word "cards." That is added automatically.

2. Card list features

All the cards are listed by element, in two columns, one for basic cards, and the other for the upgraded versions. You will see markings that indicate whether a card is rare and you will see both the single-card value of each card type and the total value of any stack of cards you might have. These are totaled at the bottom of each element group by commonality and then by elemental type.

You can collapse the view for any one element at any time by clicking the little MINUS (-) sign to the left of the element icon at the top of the section. This will allow you to look at the summaries of each element type near each other without having the complete list of all cards in your way. To see the card breakdown again, just click the button again -- it will now be a PLUS (+) sign.

One neat feature is that when you have more cards in a specific type, to the left of the card listing you will get a message that says "SELL" -- meaning you can afford to sell a card to the Bazaar for some extra cash and still be on track for your collection. If you have 12 un-upgraded cards (I call them "basic" cards) then the message will tell you "UPGRADE" meaning that you've gotten enough copies of that card type but need to upgrade some of them to have the full set. If you have a full set of a particular card type, you get a nifty little background that pops up with the element's color and says "COMPLETE." There is a summary statistic at the top-right of the spreadsheet that keeps track of how many types of cards you have the "complete" set for as well.

3. Summary Statistics

At the top of the spreadsheet are two sets of summary statistics. Your SET TOTALS are at the top-left and some OTHER STATS are in another section to the right. Set totals include things like your total net worth, but also show a breakdown of the total number of card types you own so you can see how close you are to having one of each card. The "Ownership %" stat is a percentage of exactly that. If you have one of each card that number will be 100%.

Set totals also shows you a breakdown of all basic and upgraded cards by commons and rares, and of course tells you the total number of cards you own overall.

The "Other Stats" section is pretty interesting, too. There are more complex breakdowns of card types but the main focus is on the VALUE of your card sets. This section will show you which elements you have the most value in -- which usually means the most upgraded cards, nymphs, and rares. It shows you your average value per element type and will tell you how far above or below the average each element is for you in a color-coded display. You can also see how many upgraded cards you have per element on average, which stack of cards is your most valuable stack (mine is 11 Quantum Towers for example), and other such things.

Lastly, my favorite thing: There is a stat that tells you how close to a "perfect" deck you are, based on your currently owned number of rares. If you plan to play Elements until you're as good as jmizzle, this is the stat for you! Good luck getting it past 10% though ... sheesh ... grinding. :)

Remember that there is NO NEED to manually edit any part of this section. All the calculations are done automatically, instantly, when you edit the card list section by adding new cards you've acquired.

4. Final Notes and Compatibility Issues

This spreadsheet was created using Microsoft Office 2002 for Windows.

Last note: This is completely free and I hope you enjoy it. Anyone can have it and anyone can use it however they want. I wrote "Prepared by Sir Valimont" at the top but hey, you can erase that if you feel like it.

Cheers and happy Elementing!
Download Instructions

1. Click on the attachment link below to download.
2. Open in Excel or OpenOffice.
3. Enjoy!

Spoiler for New patch?:
And if something bad happens to me (well, that depends on your perspective about what's good or bad), like if I got
hit by a train or fell of a plane or simply lost access to the internet or anything, it would be nice if someone knew
how to edit this thing and give out future updates. Because of that, I changed some of the formulas to make it more
editor-friendly. This is actually the "heavy part" of this update.

If a new card is added, you can insert a row BETWEEN TWO EXISTING CARDS. This is to ensure that the new row you
created is included in card totals and stuff. You can move the row after that, so don't worry.

Next, you can copy a row from another card and paste it on the new row. Remember that you should copy everything on
the row, a least everything from column B to S (Yes, there's something important in column S. The completion
indicator I used since the v1.3 update). I suggest copying from the same element so the color fits. If the card
should not be considered as a pillar, you should copy a non-pillar card.

And because it is a new card, you should also CHANGE the new card collection progress (remove the old card count
you silly). Add the S columns of the new cards and divide it by (number of new cards)*2.
You should also change the number of cards written before the element name in the card lists. Yes, it matters.

You can then input card name and costs on the copy you made. If it's a common non-pillar, you're done! If it isn't,
then make these few edits:
If it is a 2-band rare, edit the formula for basic and upgraded 2-band rares and add the appropriate values. DO NOT
change the formula for the total 2-band rares as it will make the formula messy, which is bad for future updates.
If it is a mark, shard, or a nymph, follow the steps for the 2-band rares (of course, edit the mark/shard/nymph
totals instead) AND make the necessary edits on the collection progress percentages. Add the S column of the new card
to the numerator and increase the denominator by 2. If it is a pillar/pendulum, you only need to edit the pillar
completion percentage. It's the same with the nymphs, marks and shards.

Actually, I think I can edit the spreadsheet so that all you need to do is the insert, copy and edit but it takes too
long. Maybe on the next update? :P

And I have a few questions. Does anyone actually care about the most electrum in stack thingy? It will only display
6x Improved Miracles for the usual plat-level player, unless you like keeping 99 of every upgraded card just because
you can. And about the card ordering, is it better this way or would it help if I ordered it the way the game orders
it? (You know, first 3 shards before shield, rare weapons somewhere in the middle of the list and such.) It will help
those who fill the sheet like me: split the screen and enter numbers on the spreadsheet while reading the numbers on
the game.

TL;DR version:
Edit stuff with green labels. DO NOT edit anything else.

I'm the NEW mediafire link. Now click me!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 07:13:35 am by rosutosefi »
Not so active.

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg500096#msg500096
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 07:21:46 pm »
Nice to see that your spreadsheet is up-to-date. :D
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

Offline ElementalDearWatson

• Reputation Power: 8
  • ElementalDearWatson is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg500836#msg500836
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 12:52:29 pm »
I don't know if it's just me, but the Unupped net worth just displays "###" on my version.  I'd edit it myself if I knew how.

• rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg501611#msg501611
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 01:02:13 am »
Fixed that. Uploading in a few moments. The space for the numbers was just too small.

It'd be too much work if you have to rewrite everything again, so just merge cells F37 and G37. An easy way to do this is to select the cell for upped electrum worth, and use format painter on the two cells above. Must've been a problem in converting from xlsx to xls.
Not so active.

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg501645#msg501645
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 02:12:08 am »
I'd prefer a version where it would be easier to input cards @is it better this way or would it help if I ordered it the way the game orders it?
Your favorite Hotyugh

• Dead.
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg501728#msg501728
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 05:04:33 am »
I'd prefer a version where it would be easier to input cards @is it better this way or would it help if I ordered it the way the game orders it?

Okay, I'll do that in the next version, or maybe even before the next game update.  :D
Not so active.

Offline euclid47

• Reputation Power: 1
  • euclid47 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Smite the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg503155#msg503155
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 01:06:27 pm »
Thank you. This really is a wonderful tool for players who love stats. You put a lot of hard work into this and it shows.

Offline Wolfunit

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Wolfunit is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Kongregate Chat + Forums Moderator
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg503172#msg503172
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 01:34:11 pm »
Thank you. This really is a wonderful tool for players who love stats. You put a lot of hard work into this and it shows.

Yup, I shared this tool with a few Kongers and they love it. :D
Hello, If you're a active player on Kongregate and in need of help you can leave a message on my profile which is qazzaq123. :D

Offline euclid47

• Reputation Power: 1
  • euclid47 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Smite the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg503217#msg503217
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 03:52:37 pm »
@rosutosefi How much time did it take you to create this spreadsheet?

• Dead.
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg503378#msg503378
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 11:44:47 pm »
Well I'm glad you people like it.  :D

Actually, Sir Valimont created this spreadsheet. Since SV left, pikachufan2164 continued it then I maintained it since 1.29. Though all those formula changes I made (since I reworked all the completion stuff and added a lot of stats) took a few hours of thinking and around day of creating and polishing.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 11:47:06 pm by rosutosefi »
Not so active.

• Dead.
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg535858#msg535858
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2012, 07:20:42 am »
I'm done with this. I stopped finishing my one last "ultimate" update that will allow easy editing and categorizing of new cards, so you get this instead.  :P
I'm the link to the new spreadsheet! Click me NAO! You can also click the one in the OP. We're twins! :D

Reordered card list to match how it is presented in the game.
Updated Green Nymph cost.

kthxbai
Not so active.

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet v1.31 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40304.msg1033675#msg1033675
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 04:14:15 pm »
This topic is the one linked on http://elementscommunity.org/tools/ and so even though this thread hasn't been posted to in over 60 days, I think it's important to point to a card tracker which is up to date with 1.32

This is a Google Spreadsheet tracker and includes the new cards, updated prices, and other changes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao07Zx9C3FLcdF9hUGtiZTdhRC1oYkFiU19PNEZ6ZEE

The Beta version is here, with some extra features and changes that are being tested:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ao07Zx9C3FLcdHJVY0Q1b3ZZUGRrZk00LXVSUHRrdXc
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 04:41:47 pm by antiaverage »
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

anything
blarg: Sir Valimont,Amashi