*Author

Offline Akaya

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Akaya is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
love it https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1115123#msg1115123
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2013, 06:31:44 am »
Awesome work! Thanks for this!

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1143445#msg1143445
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2014, 09:37:07 pm »
This is pretty awesome - thanks so much for putting it together + rep!

Update - I just want to reiterate how nice this spreadsheet is, very cool way to see progress towards the Basic Edition.  If I could add rep twice I would.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:02:16 am by trashduke »
Rainbros guild

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1145880#msg1145880
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 11:49:30 am »
I tried to import my decka code but everytime i paste it in the box, i get this message:

Error: Your input was malformed.
See the JavaScript console for more information.

In the console I only found a long list of:

Error: Can't find card "xxxx"          (index):301
Where xxxx is always a different 4-digit number between 0000-9999.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline theelkspeaks

• Reputation Power: 35
  • theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.theelkspeaks is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Brave Freedom is the Golden Ticket
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 3rd Place9th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBattle League 1/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# Winner
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1145895#msg1145895
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2014, 01:38:33 pm »
I tried to import my decka code but everytime i paste it in the box, i get this message:

Not sure what's happening to you, I import using decka multiple times a week and haven't had any problems. 
Brawl 3 - Team Whispers in the  :darkness, War 8 - :air, 9th Master - :earth, War 9 - :earth, War 10 - :fire
Mafia Record: Town 3-4, Mafia 2-1
Brawl 4 - Red Stars (:fire)
My EtG Videos!

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1145934#msg1145934
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2014, 06:12:17 pm »

If you provided the code you try to add I can have a look at it.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1170193#msg1170193
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2014, 03:53:27 am »
I used this before and was loving it, but now it's not working.  I'm not sure if there was an update that is crashing things, but every time I try to paste a decka code, I get

"Error: 2040"
Using Safari.

Anyone else having any trouble?

12/8 edit: Nevermind - I forgot that you had to include the "x" before all of the data...  it's working now.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 07:33:32 pm by trashduke »
Rainbros guild

Offline dacomb

• Reputation Power: 1
  • dacomb is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1174236#msg1174236
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 04:07:55 am »
I used this before and was loving it, but now it's not working.  I'm not sure if there was an update that is crashing things, but every time I try to paste a decka code, I get

"Error: 2040"
Using Safari.

Anyone else having any trouble?

12/8 edit: Nevermind - I forgot that you had to include the "x" before all of the data...  it's working now.

I've been using this for the last week with Google Chrome. I haven't had any trouble with it.
It could be an issue with Safari and Google Docs... Can you try it in Chrome and see if it works for you?

EDIT:
Clearly I missed the last comment you wrote... *facepalm*

Offline antiaverageTopic starter

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1174790#msg1174790
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2015, 04:01:43 pm »
serprex reported to me that the Sell tab has a small bug.

Quote from: serprex
Sell tab includes excess upped copies in count of how many unupped copies to sell

eg If I have 7/7 SoFr, it'll say I should sell 2 unupped sofrs & 1 upped sofr

So, take care if you are using the Sell tab. I will post here when this is fixed.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Sera

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sera hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 1st Place
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1178473#msg1178473
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2015, 07:01:39 am »
Something seems to be wrong with Owl's Eye. I have 74 copies of the unupped and 1 copy of the upped, and my unupgraded Air completion rate currently shows 104.63%. If I remove the excess unupped or set unupped to 6 while retaining the excess unupped, it goes back to the normal 100%. This doesn't happen with my other excess rares.

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1178476#msg1178476
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2015, 07:33:32 am »
Something seems to be wrong with Owl's Eye. I have 74 copies of the unupped and 1 copy of the upped, and my unupgraded Air completion rate currently shows 104.63%. If I remove the excess unupped or set unupped to 6 while retaining the excess unupped, it goes back to the normal 100%. This doesn't happen with my other excess rares.

I'd personally be more concerned with the fact that you had 74 unupped Owl's Eyes :P
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Sera

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Sera hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 1st Place
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1178546#msg1178546
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2015, 01:11:01 am »
I'd personally be more concerned with the fact that you had 74 unupped Owl's Eyes :P
Well, I don't sell unupped rares, for collection :p
And the error is still there even when I set unupped Owl's Eyes to less than 12.

Offline Savage

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Savage is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements Veteran
Re: Elements Card Tracking Spreadsheet 1.324 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51488.msg1183772#msg1183772
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2015, 07:30:24 am »
Hi, so I am using a google chrome browser and finally found the developer tools to import cards. The next part of instructions make no sense to me. Is there anyone that can help please. (After getting into developer tools, giving a detailed list as to the next steps as I don't see how I can do them from anywhere)

anything
blarg: serprex,Amashi