*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg373232#msg373232
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 06:21:35 pm »
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Scaredgirl

Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg373656#msg373656
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2011, 03:45:21 pm »
I will build the Tools section soon and include this great tool there.

Solarias

Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg374210#msg374210
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2011, 07:18:33 am »
I love this! This will help me post my deck ideas! Also, it's all around a really great tool. Thanks!

Offline BluePriest

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.BluePriest is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Entropy Has You
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg375757#msg375757
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2011, 05:17:05 am »
Something wierd with Ball Lightning Generating deck code with it...

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rl 6u2 6u2 6u2 77g 77g 7ae 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7jv 7qb 809 809 809 809 809 809

put that in and it makes a full deck. After you load it, choose to generate the result. You will lose 1 BL. For some reason when you import it, it shows the deck correctly however, at the bottom where it shows how many of each card are in the deck, it misreads the BL's and puts in 5 instead of 6
This sig was interrupted by Joe Biden

Offline UTAlanTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 58
  • UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg375762#msg375762
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2011, 05:35:57 am »
Something wierd with Ball Lightning Generating deck code with it...

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6rl 6u2 6u2 6u2 77g 77g 7ae 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7jv 7qb 809 809 809 809 809 809

put that in and it makes a full deck. After you load it, choose to generate the result. You will lose 1 BL. For some reason when you import it, it shows the deck correctly however, at the bottom where it shows how many of each card are in the deck, it misreads the BL's and puts in 5 instead of 6
Good catch. I've fixed this problem. (If you're curious, the problem had to do with expecting the last code to be the mark, but I removed that assumption and it still works fine.) Thanks!

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg419692#msg419692
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2011, 02:36:42 am »
Will this be updated with the new shards?
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

• UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.UTAlan is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Immortally Aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeReviver of the WikiWar #6 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSecond Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg435679#msg435679
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2011, 06:33:30 pm »
Will this be updated with the new shards?
This has been done.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg435869#msg435869
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 03:04:34 am »
After updating the entire Deck Archive with mark codes as requested by a user, I strongly feel that this tool is severely underrated.  I believe I already gave you rep once, but this likely saved an hour of my time tonight and therefore I'm giving you +1 again.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg435872#msg435872
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 03:17:45 am »
I use this easily 3-4 times a week(At least more than any other tool ive seen). It does a few key things that are pretty situational and cant be done easily without loading up the trainer or game.
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

• Immortally Aether
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg465278#msg465278
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 11:07:27 pm »
Added SoF and Seraph.

Offline Pella

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Keeper of Statistics & Picker of Nits
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg1047860#msg1047860
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2013, 04:41:42 am »
First, I do recognize that no one has posted in this thread in over a year.  Maybe the inventor has moved on.

When I access the tool page, there's a lovely little place for me to log in with a name and password.  What I do not see is a place to register so that it knows who I am.  What am I missing?
War 7, Team Death
(Honourary Member, Mascot)

• Immortally Aether
Re: Deck Code Generator https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28672.msg1190908#msg1190908
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 03:40:30 am »
First, I do recognize that no one has posted in this thread in over a year.  Maybe the inventor has moved on.

When I access the tool page, there's a lovely little place for me to log in with a name and password.  What I do not see is a place to register so that it knows who I am.  What am I missing?

Necro, ftw. Login was for War stuff, I removed it since it isn't necessary anymore.

I also completely revamped this tool, so feel free to give it another try and lemme know if anything breaks. :)

anything
blarg: