*Author

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Creating OUR Radio - Step 1: What music do you like? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39067.msg1093629#msg1093629
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2013, 12:22:02 am »
To behonest, there are a lot of people with a lot of diferent musical genres preferences, so much that you will end up probably having a bit of everything. so why ask?
Exactly. If that genre isn't your cup of tea, then just don't listen to it.
(or if you've knocked it before you've tried it, maybe give it a try and you might like it.)
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline ArtCrusade

• Reputation Power: 7
  • ArtCrusade is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Join the ArtCrusade!
Re: Creating OUR Radio - Step 1: What music do you like? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39067.msg1099080#msg1099080
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2013, 05:50:37 pm »
I like anything from classic rock, jazz, blues, all kinds of metal (heavy metal, death metal, grind core, metal core, black metal.. you name it) to electronica (dubstep, some drum and bass, all kinds of trance, darkcore, house, dance.. again: you name it) and I am also a fan of good hip-hop (the Australian stuff is pretty good; Bliss'n'Eso, The Hilltop Hoods..). Additionally, I love ambient (Aphex Twin all the way!) and am a huge fan of Marilyn Manson. Finally, I also listen to some industrial music and industrial metal.

Be happy I did not list all the genres that I enjoy listening to :P
My art:         deviantArt
My poetry:    Writing.com

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Creating OUR Radio - Step 1: What music do you like? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39067.msg1115175#msg1115175
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2013, 05:23:07 pm »
I think most people are leaning fast paced music. Me too. I wouldnt mind for electronic music for grinding.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

blarg: