*Author

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Feburary 2019 FCM Voting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1284412#msg1284412
« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2019, 03:07:18 am »
Greetings, readers (faithful/occasional/new/etc.) of the Featured Community Member thread!

We have a poll for next month's Featured Community Member and a Featured Community Staff Team; voting commences at once, forthwith!

If your name is up there because you were nominated but you would rather decline to participate, please contact a Newsletter Writer and we will keep your name up for bragging rights statistical purposes only.

What do you mean I stole this from DoctorC?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 03:13:49 am by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline MasterWalks

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1284810#msg1284810
« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2019, 11:57:48 pm »
For this upcoming month, the newsletter would like to announce that our interviewee will be

CleanOnion
and this is your chance to ask him questions for all the world to hear!

To do so you have no time remaining. Thanks in advance!

Please do not ask your questions here! All the questions will be made public and attributed at the time of release. To maintain secrecy until then, send the NLW a personal message instead, titled "Question for Interviews".

Please note that Newsletter writers have the right to slightly edit your question (in terms of grammar style etc., not the actual context), ignore it if they feel it is inappropriate or if they get too many questions (then they need to select the best ones).

Don't hesitate, but please do send us questions! (Please title your message "Question for Interviews").

If you would prefer your question/s to remain anonymous, please specify this in your message. (However, it may be best to not ask questions you could be ashamed of in the first place. ;) )
Please also remember that the Staff member questions are to be related to their staffing duties and the staff position, and not about their individual selves.

Well? Why haven't you started typing yet? Don't hesitate, ask today!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:02:51 am by MasterWalks »
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Kalinuial

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Kalinuial is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sayonara
  • Awards: Elements League 1/2019 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 1/2018 3rd PlaceDeckbuilding Competition - AI Ascension WinnerWriting Competition: Elements Day
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1284814#msg1284814
« Reply #302 on: January 25, 2019, 12:34:54 am »

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
March 2019 FCM Nominations https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1285365#msg1285365
« Reply #303 on: February 04, 2019, 06:04:50 pm »
Greetings, readers (faithful/occasional/new/etc.) of the Featured Community Member thread!

For the month of March, the newsletter would like to announce that our interviewee will be decided ahead of time.

In the interests of getting the community more involved in featuring a community member, the newsletter is requesting nominations from the community! Anyone who is at least a Jr. Member and has been registered at least one year is eleigible to be nominated.

Additionally, anyone who was last interviewed more than two years ago (see the quote in this post) is eligible while those interviewed more recently are not.

We will also be accepting Nominations for a staffing section to interview, this will hopefully add some more original fresh content to the Newletter and maybe we can gain a bit more transparency and understanding behind what goes into the making of the staff sections. Please nominate any staffing group form the forums that you like, and for a full list of what staffing groups and who are the staff members in that group please check out the Forum Staff Page.

This means you can send in up to a total of 2 nominations this month (One for an individual member, and one for a staffing group) Please feel free to PM the NLW team with the nominations that you have with the PM title "Nominations for Newsletter Interviews".

We will be accepting nominations for a few days (you have been late to this post), then having open polls for a few more, intending to leave approximately a week or so for questions and a week for the interviewees to respond.

Don't delay, nominate today!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 06:06:32 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

• Newsletter Writer
Re: March 2019 FCM Voting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1285706#msg1285706
« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2019, 10:32:50 pm »

We have a poll for next month's Featured Community Member and a Featured Community Staff Team; voting commences at once, forthwith!

If your name is up there because you were nominated but you would rather decline to participate, please contact a Newsletter Writer and we will keep your name up for bragging rights statistical purposes only.

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1285972#msg1285972
« Reply #305 on: February 15, 2019, 09:42:25 pm »
For this upcoming month, the newsletter would like to announce that our interviewee will be
Manuel
and this is your chance to ask him questions for all the world to hear!

To do so you have no time remaining. Thanks in advance!

Please do not ask your questions here! All the questions will be made public and attributed at the time of release. To maintain secrecy until then, send the NLW a personal message instead, titled "Question for Interviews".

Please note that Newsletter writers have the right to slightly edit your question (in terms of grammar style etc., not the actual context), ignore it if they feel it is inappropriate or if they get too many questions (then they need to select the best ones).

Don't hesitate, but please do send us questions! (Please title your message "Question for Interviews").

If you would prefer your question/s to remain anonymous, please specify this in your message. (However, it may be best to not ask questions you could be ashamed of in the first place. ;) )
Please also remember that the Staff member questions are to be related to their staffing duties and the staff position, and not about their individual selves.

Well? Why haven't you started typing yet? Don't hesitate, ask today!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 10:51:37 pm by MasterWalks »

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1285973#msg1285973
« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2019, 10:15:57 pm »
Did we skip the CleanOnion interview last month?
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline MasterWalks

• Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1285974#msg1285974
« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2019, 10:17:14 pm »
Did we skip the CleanOnion interview last month?

Questions were sent but we received no answers. The February NL will be updated shortly to include this.

Offline MasterWalks

Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1286554#msg1286554
« Reply #308 on: March 01, 2019, 08:31:29 am »
12th trials :air master
Rap connoisseur
One of the most famous figures currently in the community.
By popular demand, we bring you an Elements News Letter exclusive interview with the one and only

Q. Lazio or Roma? -Anon
A. lazio, roma fans are my worst enemies

Q. What is the best thing you remember yelling at a cloud? -Anon
A. i can't repeat it or i would be banned

Q. Favorite Italian football club / favorite non-Italian football club? -Wyand
A. lazio, before lolmourinho become the coach of manchester united it was manchester, the early 2000 manchester was probably the strongest team in the history, more than barcelona 2008 or the last 3 years real madrid, dutch milan or 2006/07 milan

Q. What is the reason for your secondary login being named after a famous Italian serial killer? -Wyand
A. first of all pietro pacciani died as an innocent man in his home the day before the restart of all the trial about monster of florence
pietro pacciani ≠ monster of florence
second, i started farming elements while listening in the background anything related to the monster of florence, on youtube there are more than 20 hours of videotrial about this

Q. Whats the best MF Doom album and why is it Madvillany? -MasterWalks
A. it's madvillainy because doom is god and madlib is a top 5 producer all time

Q. If you HAD to move out of Italy, where you would you move to? -MasterWalks
A. any part of the world is best than italy lol, until it isn't cold it isn't france and there are no civil wars everything is ok

Q. Now that you're the Master of Air, how do you like the element compared to others you've played with? -InsignificantWeeaboo
A. isn't the strongest but probably in the top 3 or maybe top 2

Q. Have you considered applying to be a WM? You'd be good at mediating with the playerbase over drama -Anon
A.
>me
>mediating
lol
people doesn't care at all to play a good war, the more is random the better is, same for trials:
august 2018: "omg you really can't gen a team in war u need experience it doesn't matter if you won war community should like you"
october 2018: "who want to gen for war we are totally disperate pls be a gen the community is failing apart pls"
if the majority of the community doesn't care they get what they deserve

Q. What time of day do you usually wake up? -Anon
A. 7.00 a.m unfortunately
and the "unfortunately" isn't referred to the time, is referred to waking up

Q. Have you ever broken a bone? -Anon
A. i fractured all my fingers except my left ring finger but no broken bones

Q. Do you think a 4|1 immaterial creature that cost 4 :time & gave a sanctuary effect would be balanced? -Anon
A. that is the first card i ever created for a competition
even for 2 time it would be balanced, same price as miniphoenix, immaterial but u can't fractal it and time doesn't have pc
for buffs deja is better, for darkdom gotp is better, u can't really fit it in a graboid duo, it is stall weak, 6 4/1 doesn't let you rush even if supported by rt

Q. What sort of games do you play outside of EtG? -Anon
A. only retrogames, in the past i played mtg and pokemon other than several flash pvp games
i am console free from more than 10 years and it is a really big goal

Q. Do you ever play outside? Do you like kicking the ball around? Would you rather kick the ball around with a kid, or kick the kid around with a ball? -Anon
A. kick the kid, i hate kids

Q. Top 5 Rappers? -MasterWalks
A.
mf doom
nas?
biggie
ghostface killah?
kendrick lamar

i suck at top 5, i really dislike things like rakim, big l etc, i dislike nwa/public enemy and i never liked so much outkast/andre 3000
i also never liked tupac and dre and in general all west coast rap sucks, lamar was probably the first wc rapper i ever really enjoyed

Q. Anything else you would like to add to conclude this interview? -NLW
A. deuce just tried to make me look like a good guy in the voice of the fallen thread so i am really disappointed
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 06:34:16 pm by MasterWalks »

Offline immortal feud

• Reputation Power: 8
  • immortal feud is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Elements League 3/2019 3rd Place13th Trials - Master of EarthElements League 2/2019 2nd PlaceWinner of 12 Lives #5Elements League 1/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1286556#msg1286556
« Reply #309 on: March 01, 2019, 09:06:23 am »
nice meme arrows
recovering firestall addict

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1286560#msg1286560
« Reply #310 on: March 01, 2019, 04:50:55 pm »
That last answer was straight  :fire.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1286634#msg1286634
« Reply #311 on: March 03, 2019, 03:56:47 pm »
<3 manuel
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

blarg: CleanOnion,Manuel