*Author

Offline Shrink

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1111282#msg1111282
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2013, 01:45:47 am »
Current (November 2013):

Marsu
Life Master

Q:Marsu? What's a Marsu?
A: Hehe. The name is actually the short form of 'Marsupilami', which is a character originally out of the French comic 'Spirou et Fantasio'.  You can see how it looks from my avatar here. It's a funny and friendly guy living in the jungle, but if it feels threatened it knots part of its tail and uses it to punch the aggressor. (Its tail is nine metres long, by the way - that, in combination with the fact that in German, the word for 'tail' is the same as the word for 'penis', had me accused of having cheap phallus symbolism in mind when choosing this name. This was, bien sûr, not the case.) You should definitely check out the comics if you don't know them already.

Q: When did you start playing EtG and what effect has it had on your life?
A: I started playing EtG early on, when it was still a very young game. However, I didn't join the forum for about two years, as I was content with the game on its own and didn't really like game forums in general before (and still don't, with the exception of this very forum).

To be honest, it had no impact at all on my life: Simply because had I not found Elements, I would have played something else. So computer games in general had quite some - in retroperspective: too much of an - effect on my life, but I can't blame Elements specifically. :)

Q: You're the Master of Life now. What does that feel like to you? How had it changed the way you look at the game, forum, or players?
A: Of course, I am very proud to hold that title! But otherwise, not much has changed, simply because I immodestly feel that I had already become a member of the "vet club" before already. I'm sure that for some Masters, more has changed than for me. Well, one could say I feel like I, for the lack of a better word, finally arrived (wheresoever). To be honest, my ambition regarding things like winning events (excluding War of course) sunk dramatically over the last few months. I don't think I'll participate in many PvP events from now on - or if I do, with certain self-imposed limitations to make it more fun, like in BL at the moment. (Not saying exactly what it is of course, as BL is still going on!)

Q: What has been our favorite moment on this forum and or in the game?
A:Dunno.

Q: You live in Germany, so what's your favorite thing there?
A: Hm... quite a difficult question, because one tends to take it all for granted.

So apart from the obvious stuff, I do love German breakfast and still think it's the best in the world. Breadrolls with butter and mett or an old gouda...

On another note, there is actually something I like about Germany that this forum (More specifically: The contact with American people here) has reminded me of: The fact that religion isn't taken too seriously in Germany. It amazes me that religion is still a thing in America.

Q: Do you have any hobbies outside of staring at your computer screen?
A: Nothing I'm obsessed with, but many things I do regularly - working out, cooking, learning foreign languages, plants, non-PC games, ball sports, reading, drinking whisky, and - to keep it nerdy - Warhammer. I definetly forgot something here, as this changes all the time anyway. A jack of all trades, but master of none. I guess that fits.

Q: Movies, do you like them? If yes, what have you seen lately? If no, what's wrong with you?
A: Actually, I'm indeed not a big fan of movies. I think I watched less than 50 in my whole life, so there are not any movies that I have seen lately... I prefer books, as cheesy as that may sound. I do have some movies I love though, here are my three favourites in no particular order (And yes, I know, two out of those three are mainstream stuff, but still :p):

Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park I, Tampopo.

The latter is a great Japanese movie about ... well, watch it and you'll know! I think you can watch it on Youtube at the moment. Don't do that while you're hungry though, or in case you're on a diet. I warned you! :-)

Q:If you could eat only one thing the rest of your life, what would it be? And if you could pick any celebrity to share it with, who would it be? And maybe you had to stay in one place, so where would you be?
A: If I'm supposed to take this literally: Potatoes. One wouldn't think so, but they contain almost everything your body needs. Also, you can eat a looot of them without becoming fat, and there are quite some different recipes with them - boiled potatoes, French fries, roast potatoes, potato crisps ad infinitum!
The main reason I chose them might be my background though: They are so popular in Germany that it has actually become the most common insult for a German by people with a non-German background living here. I personally find it rather amusing.

Otherwise, I love meat. Meat meat meat. Any kind basically, except chicken and other poultry. That's for vegetarians.

Sorry, I don't care much about any celebrity. The only thing that comes to my mind is some random hot girl, but as I'm happily taken, that's out of the question as well.
[Here stood a rather macabre joke about why I'd chose some old guy if I had to chose]

Definitely somewhere in nature. I guess many people thought it was just standard promotional talk to become Master of Life when I wrote that nature means everything to me during Trials, but it's the truth. Somewhere in the jungle, I think. Marsupilami belongs into the jungle.

Q: What is your biggest fear and have you tried to overcome it?
A: The only thing I can think of right now is the fact that I care way too much about what people think about me, probably because my memories of school aren't too pleasant and I'm trying to avoid having to relive them.
For example, when I'm walking somewhere in the streets and I suddenly realize I'm walking in the wrong direction, I don't just turn around. I'll pretend receiving a call and being told to come somewhere else, so I can turn around and go the other way without people seeing me thinking 'Why is that guy suddenly turning around? What a weirdo.'
This is, despite being the most extreme example I could think of, of course a rather idiotic behaviour, and I'm in the process of actively changing this.

Q: What is something else we probably don't know about you?
A: Something I don't want you to know. :-) Apart from that, nothing of interest to you guys, really. Well, I have a Youtube channel with 1000 subscribers. That is ridicoulusly few of course, compared to people who actually earn decent money with it, but I'm still somehow proud of that. In my videos, I'm teaching Japanese, but it's in German sadly. Still, if you want to have a look, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/JapanischErfahren

Q: What is something that you would tell your 10 year old self if you could go back in time?
A: I thought quite some time about this question, and I'm sure I came up with the correct answer by now: Nothing.

Q: And if you could travel forward in time, would you? Why?
A: The concept of traveling forward in time is just too hard to grasp for me to come up with an answer I'd be content with. In order not to be a killjoy, I'll say that - provided I can go "back to the future" anytime - I'd go backwards in time, because I want to see dinosaurs. I wouldn't give a damn about metaphysics when seeing dinosaurs is at stake. (Which is, by the way, an elementary rule of my life.)

Q: Lastly, do you have anything else to say?
A: Yes, but I will only manage to think of it once I have sent my answers off, so there's no point in brooding over it. Instead, I want to thank you for chosing me for this month's interview.

Also, thanks to everyone who read this, I hope it wasn't too boring and if someone wants to have a chat sometimes, I promise I'll be up for it sooner or later! (Sorry, I always sucked in time management)

Speaking of which, I want to thank my whole War team who knows that fact very well by now, and especially rem4life and mathman101 who are sincerely doing better and more work than I am doing, and without whom this would not be working.

Last but not least, I want to appeal to this forum's community not to forget just how much opportunities we have here, and to use your creativity for something great and fun - the CI&A section deserves way more credit, PvP events can also be organized without being official if you are willing to put some effort into it, and there are tons of other ideas waiting to be put into practice. So what are you waiting for? Oh, and feel free to interpret this as an allegory to life.
Doctor Death

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118526#msg1118526
« Reply #109 on: January 01, 2014, 12:59:21 am »

Current (January 2014)

Dm1321
Council Member
Competition Organizer
PvP Veteran

Q: What in the world does your name mean and/or why did you choose it?
A: Actually, that's kind of a long story. Way back on the very first game I played on the internet, I had a group of "friends", obviously.. And it just so happened that the two capital letters of my name were "D" and "M", so I was shortened to Dm. At the time the numbers were "123", which then changed to "1", which then changed to "1321" (and I have no idea why..). I still keep in contact with one person from that group of friends, although we don't talk as regularly now. It's kind of something I keep to remember the first game I played. When I can't be Dm1321 I'm usually "Deeme", if that matters for anything.

... This really didn't answer anything, did it?

Q: How long have you been playing EtG for and what impact has the game had on your life?
I started way back on November 2009. I only went to make an account on Kongregate on May 2010, and I still sucked pretty badly at the game. I only stopped resetting like mad at October 2010. (Also, by that point I had won a tournament and used the code. Not that it matters, because I picked a green nymph...)

Q: What is your favorite element? Why?
As everyone knows, Gravity. Why? Good question. I myself don't know either. It just kind of is, because it is.

Q: What is your favorite PvP Event that you have participated in?
Tournaments count?
I haven't really participated in a lot of PvP Events. I think that Sideboard was the one I liked the most, way back when I was new. I remember I lost to Svenningen in the early rounds kind of right away. It was fun though.

Q: What is one thing every serious deck builder should remember?
Er...
... I dunno. I'm not a serious deck builder. But I guess people should remember that "QI is not set on stone". I see a lot of people checking if their decks have a QI of 5 when that's not really needed. A rushier deck may want to have lower QI to dish the cards out faster, for example. But I may have no idea what I'm talking about.

Q: What was your most embarrassing moment in Elements (it can be on the forums or in the game)?
Every single time I double click Pulverizer.
Oh, and a tournament game vs RootRanger where I got him to 1 HP three times, with the board varying in terms of creatures and attack/healing power just about every damn turn. Wtf, Root.

Q: What is something in Elements that you are not fond of, and would eliminate or reduce?
I don't think I'd reduce anything. I'm satisfied as is.

Q: What is something you could tell the community that we don't already know?
I don't know. If it's about myself... hrm, well, I'm kind of shy in real. I'm pretty antisocial. I don't like places with a lot of people. I don't enjoy most conversations.

Q: Which section of the Arena is your favorite? Why?
Gold. In my opinion it's a sweet spot between Silver and Platinum where it's way easier to get the spins than in Platinum, you'll see more variety than in either League, and you'll still be making lots of Electrum.

Q: What is one tip that you feel any player of Elements could use?
Obviously : This is just a game, if it starts feeling like a chore, take a break. As it is a game, the most important thing to do is, obviously, to have fun. Try building your own decks; it helps a lot with understanding mechanics. And playing your own decks is almost always more satisfactory than playing Forum Premade decks.

Q: What was your motivation to become a Competition Organizer?
To be honest, I just didn't want to watch the section die.

Q: What is your all-time favorite Competition?
MS Paint is probably my favorite. I suck at art so I don't even bother to attempt, but looking at the entries is definitely funny. And some are real good.

Q: Congratulations on becoming a Councilman! What do you forsee doing as a councilmember in the coming term?
Eh... I dunno? I guess I'll see when the time comes. I'll do what needs to be done when it needs to be done, I guess. Probably start by fixing the Staff...

Q: What do you think is the Council's toughest challenge this term?
Clearing up the current staffers will kind of be tough, and filling in all the spots that will be left missing will be kind of hard, too...

Q: What is your favorite thing about the Elements chat room?
It's pretty calm. It's not a chat that you feel like the conversation drags on infinitely and it's definitely not a place you get tired just because you're on it because lines are popping on your screen at a speed of 10 messages per second. You can relax, and when there's a conversation, it all sails smoothly...

Q: What do you think is your great achievement in Elements so far?
Lawl, none.

Q: Online gaming can require teamwork at times. Do you consider yourself a team player or do you prefer the lone wolf route?
I solo pretty much every game I go to. Every game. And if it's not possible to solo it, then I'm most likely not playing/doing it. Unless it's something a two-man or three-man team can achieve. I'm fine with parties of that size.

Q: Reflect on the past year. Are you satisfied with what you've done for the Elements Community?
Er... what have I done? I'm satisfied with my posts, but I don't think I did anything worthy. Oh well; I wonder if others are satisfied?

Q:What is your real life goal?
I dunno. I'll just enjoy myself as I go, I guess? I'll find a goal eventually and work towards it.. but enjoying myself as I go is my goal, you could say. I don't like worrying about things.

Q:Penguins or Ostriches?
Penguins.

Q: When you aren't on the forums, what is favorite thing to do?
I'm currently playing a lot of Osu!, but I'm almost always on the Forums, really. On the rare cases where I'm not on the forums, I'll be usually watching Anime or reading Light Novels/Manga. I also listen to music pretty much all day long.

Q:Anything else you'd like to say?
Let's just set a disclaimer here, probably something I wanted to place in every single post of mine if I could. I don't know how to go on a roundabout way and I don't go around mincing words. So I probably sound very rude and straightforward. I never really mean to insult anyone, it just comes across like that. If you have ever felt like I insulted you once... just know that it wasn't my intention.

... Well, it probably wasn't.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118534#msg1118534
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2014, 01:49:26 am »
@Dm  Did Opsinis made the interview? You were one of the ones I suggested him to do it when he offered
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 01:53:04 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118535#msg1118535
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2014, 01:50:40 am »
@Dm  Did Opsinis made the interview? You were one of the ones I suggested him to do it.

Opsinis worked with me in doing the Newsletter, and he thought having interview would be a good idea. We were originally going to interview ColorlessGreen, but things happened and instead he PM'd me his questions and I answered them, before placing everything in the newsletter and publishing.

TL;DR - Yes

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118536#msg1118536
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2014, 01:54:17 am »
@Dm  Did Opsinis made the interview? You were one of the ones I suggested him to do it.

Opsinis worked with me in doing the Newsletter, and he thought having interview would be a good idea. We were originally going to interview ColorlessGreen, but things happened and instead he PM'd me his questions and I answered them, before placing everything in the newsletter and publishing.

TL;DR - Yes
Aye, CG was the other one I wanted interviewed :)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118538#msg1118538
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2014, 02:03:26 am »
Nice interview. :) At least the origin of your name is not a secret anymore, but I'm a bit disappointed that it's not Dungeon Master or similar. :-\
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118548#msg1118548
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2014, 02:51:31 am »
Fun fact: deeme is how you'd pronounce dm in Portuguese :P
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118571#msg1118571
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2014, 06:20:17 am »
At least the origin of your name is not a secret anymore

We still have no idea what the original DM stood for  :-X
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline skyironsword

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.skyironsword soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Yuri Incarnation
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118611#msg1118611
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2014, 04:13:10 pm »
His name, I believe?

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118628#msg1118628
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2014, 05:52:55 pm »
His name, I believe?

And what is the name? The mystery is still there  :P
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline Calambar

• Reputation Power: 37
  • Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Calambar is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • https://www.elfdict.com/w/calambar
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - TaskmasterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSilver DonorBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1118650#msg1118650
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2014, 08:04:42 pm »
You are climbing up the Elements career ladder Dm. Congratulations and keep on the good work! :)
nai calambar onnalda ter coivierya

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1120935#msg1120935
« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2014, 12:11:43 am »
Love the disclaimer. Guessed your answer on the "When your not playing elements, how do you usually spend your time?" with anime. :D And I was very interested in the question about the serious deck building.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

anything
blarg: Marsu,Dm1321,ColorlessGreen,Amashi