*Author

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1076106#msg1076106
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2013, 11:36:58 pm »
Quite nice, I enjoyed reading that. <3
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1076234#msg1076234
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2013, 01:57:13 pm »
I know you way too much, Hyro.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1077289#msg1077289
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2013, 07:55:20 pm »
Q:What False god is the hardest to beat?
A: I won't say he's the hardest, but I hate facing Osiris.
I read this as Opsinis before I saw 'catapult' and then I had to re-read 3 times before I realized...

Very well answered!  :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:58:22 pm by TribalTrouble »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1077652#msg1077652
« Reply #99 on: June 05, 2013, 10:00:50 pm »
Q:What False god is the hardest to beat?
A: I won't say he's the hardest, but I hate facing Osiris.
I read this as Opsinis before I saw 'catapult' and then I had to re-read 3 times before I realized...

TIL Opsinis is a FG.

Opsinis

Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1084285#msg1084285
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2013, 12:18:54 am »

Opsinis
NewsLetter Writer
GuildMaster

Q: From where did the ridiculous name “Opsinis” come?
A: Well, I’ve only ever had two gaming/forum names. My first one was “zarthron27” that is for kongregate and a couple other sites I now rarely visit. That is my main kongregate account, so it has more points than my other. Now, my other kong name is “Opsinis” which some of you may be friends with. I hardly get on that one, but I made it so I’d be more easily recognized since I use Opsinis for basically everything now.

Q: Do you have any alternate accounts for Elements?
A: Actually I do have one, the name is Vulcalco. I made it so my Opsinis kong account could get some points through the badges, but I don’t do the oracle daily. I hardly ever get on it anymore, and I don’t think I even got any of the badges. It must have been the result of my mind at night, thinking I would actually be able to manage two accounts.

Q: How was your War experience?
A: Really exciting, because I actually don’t do anything. I’m not in War.

Q: What’s it like being a NewsWriter and working with whatifidogetcaught?
A: It’s lots of work, but I honestly love doing it. I get to see and dive into so many different parts of the forum as well as meet and work with some really neat people who I would never actually have a reason to talk to. As for wiidgc, he’s an incredible person. Without him the NewsLetter would be much less appealing and I’d be out of a job.

Q: Penguins or ostriches?
A: Ostriches, because.... well, they’re ostriches.

Q: Elements the Game or Elements Forum?
A: Definitely the forum. I do love this game, and sometimes I get into fits of grinding, but in all honesty, PvP is not my expertise. Building decks, finding synergies, anticipating decks, and acting accordingly are all really important skills that I haven’t developed. Fear not! This isn’t my pity party, because the forum saves me. I love seeing the community come together and work on new projects and cooperate to create something amazing. Things like Guilds and Brawl are extremely heart-warming to have basically PvP-less events. As a NewsWriter I also keep tabs on all new members, so seeing the influx of newbs makes me happy.

Q: When your face isn’t glued to the computer screen, what are you doing?
A: I’m studying, reading, and swimming. School consumes my life, but I love it, so what the heck!

Q: What’s one thing about you that the people in the community wouldn’t know?
A: Well, there are plenty of things. Of course I could lie and say I survived a shark attack or I’m actually “an angel in an earth suit” (as Gary Busey would say), but that’s just distasteful. So something truthful would be: I’m a Knight of the Golden Horseshoe.

Q: Give some advice to a newb on in the forums.
Know this: You can't predict where real life will take you, so make the best out of right now in the forums, because you might not be able to get on tomorrow.
The forums is an incredible place, full of incredible people with incredible ideas. Don't be afraid of veterans will 4k posts and multiple titles. They're just like you = people dealing with real life, wanting to make a difference in an online community.
Know that as you climb the ladder or responsibility and reputation the site takes more and more of your breath away, please don't suffocate yourself, it's along fall.

Q: Should you be grinding lately, what have you been using?
A: I have been using Swallow by Snoweb in Plat and Gold, I really love this deck. It is incredible versatile and can lock down really well.

Q: What’s your deepest secret?
A: I can’t tell you that!

Q: What’s your favorite element?
A: At first I’d say Time. It was my first element to have fully upped, and I love mostly all the cards. As I finally started to gain electrum again, I was upping Air cards. I think the upped air towers are sooooo good-looking. So I just started to up all the air cards for their good looks. So now, I’d have to say Gravy because I’m almost finished with upping all of those cards and they look pretty good too. So, Time > Air > Gravy > Next thing I am going to up.

Q: Who would you like the NewsWriters to interview next?
A: I'm not so sure. Maybe someone who won Trials and/or surprised the whole forum.

Q: Speaking of Trials, how was your Trials experience?
A: Oh my! I had such a wonderful time! I think my favorite part was answering the questions. The community came up with some incredible questions, and I loved asking questions to each element's Trialists! I wish the best of luck to any and all participants in the final battles.

Q: You claim to see lots of the forum, why a decently, low post count?
A: Well, it’s decently low. I comment on things when I really feel the need to or if they are directed right toward me. I stay quiet often because 1) What I want to say has already been said 2) If I comment I probably have no idea what I’m talking about 3) My wordiness restricts my desire to post simple and concise comments.

Q: How narcissistic do you have to be to interview yourself!?
A:Well, yeah. It's like a last dying wish, okay?  :P

Q: What’s your favorite holiday?
A: Christmas

Q: Any last words?
A: Well, Opsinis, thanks for picking me to be interviewed this month. I really feel honored. Good luck to you in future endeavors, you'll need it.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 02:19:29 pm by Opsinis »

Offline Shrink

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1090138#msg1090138
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2013, 12:30:51 pm »
Current (August 2013):

Calindu
Deck Helper
Master of Entropy

Q: What in the world does your name mean and/or why did you choose it?
A: Well, my real name is Calin, so when I firstly came in the world of internet, I needed a name, Calin was always taken, so I had to improvise, then Calindu became my internet name.

Q: How long have you been playing EtG for and what impact has the game had on your life?
A: Over 2 years. The game itself didn't had much impact, forum had mostly, my english is way better because of this forum.

Q: Some have said that you are OP. What do you think about this?
A: Can't disagree with them  ;) . Well, not really, everyone that plays almost daily a game for 2 years will eventually be called OP. All you need is deck building skills and prediction, but of course, you need some luck too.

Q: What are your thoughts on the upcoming patch for the game? Will there be an OP Calindu NPC?
A: I think this will basically make the game feel fresh, with some RPG stuff in, but it would be even better if there will be some new card, this does nothing to PvP at all. Well, don't know if someone will ever make a deck with my name, but I submitted a deck which I think it's pretty OP, 900 HP, Miracles, stall breaking creatures, lots of healing and all the stuff a deck needs.

Q: Over your time in PvP, who has been your biggest threat?
A: Well, majofa won PvPWC in the final against me, so I think it's time to take revenge, right?

Q: What has been your favorite PvP/EtG/Forums experience thus far and what are you looking forward to next?
A: No event compared to Grid till now, it was very fun and you needed more than deck building skills and prediction skills.

Q: What is the best deck you've seen to date? Or maybe, what is your favorite?
A: I assume you mean best deck in PvP.

Best deck:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 71b 71b 71b 7do 7do 7do 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7km 7n5 7n5 7q5 7q5 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 8pq

Yes, The Deck in its upgraded form, it's very hard to take it down.

Favorite deck:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6tt 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 745 77f 77g 7ah 7an 7do 7gv 7k6 7k6 7n8 7n8 7q5 7t9 7t9 80a 80g 8pj

Probably the best and most versatile SNBow I ever built, not to say that it won me CL when I firstly started to use it.

Q: Do you remember the first time you won something of note on the forum?
A: Ah yes, my first tourney win, Penduolum I think, it was a great feeling to win that and my first mark.

Q: Speaking of noteworthy events, what did you think of Trials this year?
A: It was fun, but also boring in the same time, taking out Phase I made it just a PvP contest.

Q: Besides EtG, what other games do you play hours on end?
A: I'm mostly playing on my XBox, Fifa(the football game) most of the time.

Q: And outside of video games, what's a hobby of yours?
A: Playing football with my friends, going out, watching TV series, etc.

Q: What is something you could tell the community that we don't already know?
A: I have a bad handwriting.

Q: What is your biggest fear?
A: I actually have a phobia, it's called Kakorrhaphiophobia, which is the fear of failure and defeat.

Q:If you could choose one TV show, movie, or video game to describe your life, what would it be?
A: My life is pretty simple, so I don't think there's any that fits my life.

Q:Anything else you'd like to say?
A: See you in the chat!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:02:46 am by Shrink »
Doctor Death

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1090145#msg1090145
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2013, 12:46:38 pm »
Hah, good interview ^.^
As creepy as it sounds, I've been waiting for tea time with Calindu (because I don't know him too well) :P
And would you look at that. Shrink is already on my good side as a Newsletter Writer ;)

I didn't know you were from Romania until just now *derp*
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Shrink

• Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Shrink is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: You are Our Only Hope WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1096065#msg1096065
« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2013, 07:53:15 pm »
Current (September 2013):

vrt
Artist Guy

Q: For those who don't know, what does your name mean/stand for?
A: My name is short for 'Verticae'. Now, that doesn't exactly have a major meaning behind it either, but it sounds fancy, and I've used it for many years. Alternatively, 'vrt' could stand for 'very retarded twatwaffle', I imagine.. Or 'violently roofies Tinkerbells'.

Q: You've done art for EtG. Isn't it awesome to see your card art as you play?
A: It definitely is pretty cool to see your art at work in a game played by thousands of people. It does have its drawbacks, though; I can't play certain cards without thinking I could've used a different approach to them, and when playing, I realize just how many cards still would need reworking at some point if I'd find the motivation to start painting for Elements again.

Q: Have you ever worked on art for different games, websites, movies, etc.?
A: I've done quite a bit of game-related art, though usually, it's either concept art or fan art. The concept art I'd love to show you, but I've signed an NDA until the game's release, and sadly, it looks like it has been shelved for now. The fan art is a different matter, though; I've made quite a few pieces for Realm of the Mad God and Diablo III, both of which at some point lead me to have a word with the game's developers. Most of my website work has been for local businesses here, but I've also done a bit of graphic design for Twitch streamers. You can find more on that right here.

Q: Speaking of art, what is your favorite piece that you've done? (linky? :D)
A: First and foremost, Product Line. It's an artstyle I've stepped away from in recent years, but this piece of art once got me talking to a wonderful lady on deviantART, by the name of 'Pepokish'. As of two years ago, we've been happily married. For more recent work, I'm really satisfied with how Insomniamania turned out. And when it comes to Elements, finally, it's a tossup between Bone Pillar, Psion, and Dry Spell.

Q: And to all of those thriving/learning artists out there, are there any wise words you could leave them with?
A: Keep working. Art is not about talent, it's about skill. Do your studies, keep practicing, and you'll find yourself improving. Find critical feedback, and put it to good use; ask for opinions of other skilled artists on sites such as CGSociety and conceptart.org. Finally, find something you like and stick to it. Have some fun when you're making art.

Q: Over your time here on the forums, what has been your favorite experience? And is there anything you're looking forward to?
A: My favorite experience probably involved winning the first Card Art competition (before they got dumbed down), and the first War propaganda. Since it wasn't an 'official' thing back then, I ended up making random insulting posters for a whole bunch of Elements. It was awesome. As for anything I look forward to.. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up. If ever a Brawl comes out where I could judge just the art entries, I'd look forward to that.

Q: If I remember correctly, you're into FPSs. What game do you think transformed the genre, pushing it to new heights?
A: [Woah, sudden subject change!] I'm pretty big on FPS games, that's true alright. There's two games that heralded the changes I've enjoyed most in FPS games, and those would definitely be Team Fortress (the original, mind you!) and Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Yup, I'm a class-based fanatic. I love that TF included classes, but the way RtCW combined it with objective-driven gameplay and timed respawns was just beautiful, and the evolution that has seen in Enemy Territory and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars makes for some amazing games. The team behind those games is currently working on Dirty Bomb, and I can say I'm happy to be in the Closed Alpha. Very happy.

Q: What is your favorite game and why?
A: Oh God, there's so many! Shooters such as Enemy Territory: Quake Wars and Counter-Strike will always be among my favorites, but so will old RPG's like Baldur's Gate 2, and newer ones like The Witcher and Mass Effect. Too many to pick!

Q: Online gaming can require teamwork at times. Do you consider yourself a team player or do you prefer the lone wolf route?
A: Teamwork all the way. I've had the privilege of playing with some insanely good aimers when I played competitive ET:QW, and I found it a good challenge (as well as a lot of fun) to play a support role in such a way that they could maximize their playstyle. It also brings people together a lot more, I find, especially when you're all on a TeamSpeak or Raidcall server.

Q: What has been your favorite Halloween costume?
A: Weeell.. Back when I lived in The Netherlands, nobody really celebrated Halloween, so I never really got to wear one. In the States, I've only celebrated it once, and I had to think of something in a hurry, so I wrote "GO CEILING GO" and "CEILING #1" on my shirt, face and hands and went as a 'ceiling fan'. Yup.

Q: If you could have dinner with any three people from any time, fictional or non-fictional, who would they be and why?
A: Christian Grey, Rebecca Black and Yoshi. Hah. No, but on a more serious note.. I'd have to choose Rembrandt Van Rijn, George R. R. Martin and J. R. R. Tolkien.

Q: What is something you could tell the community that we don't already know?
A: I have fybromyalgia. I've been in constant (though varying degrees of) pain since I was 13 years old.

Q: What is your biggest fear?
A: Honestly, the thought of losing my eyesight terrifies me. So many of the things I love have a strong visual aspect to them.. I don't know what I'd do.

Q: If your life was turned into a movie or TV show, what actor would play you?
A: According to my wife, I'd have to be played by Robin Patterson. Because I'm depressed-looking. Personally, I'd have gone with Liam Neeson, because that more closely resembles just how awesome I actually am.

Q: Speaking of movies again, what is your favorite?
A: Again, too many to list. A random selection would include the Star Wars prequels, The Phantom of the Opera, The Island, and John Dies at the End.

Q: On a typical guys' night, what are you up to? Shootin' hoops, playing poker, or maybe playing board games?
A: Honestly, I'm a biker bar, eightball and beer kinda guy, but I'm also a big fan of sitting down with a good glass of whisky and watching a band play.. Or starting a moshpit, depending on just how good said band is.

Q: Anything else you'd like to say?
A: Go look at this, and see if we can't convince zanz to motivate me a little. :p
Doctor Death

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1096564#msg1096564
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2013, 10:05:24 pm »
Art is not about talent, it's about skill.

You're putting in better words what I had already heard: Any percieved talent is passion applied.

Great wisdom, vrt.
noodles are first boys and girls
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline Shrink

Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1102413#msg1102413
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2013, 11:21:20 pm »
Current (October 2013):

Laxadarap
PvP Event Manager
Gravity Master

Q: Laxadarap? What kind of name is that?
A: he one that started all of the derpiness I am known for.  I make a different name for literally every game I play, and for some reason, I chose Paradoxical, and wanted to spell it backwards, but derped, and ended up spelling it "paradoxal".  Reversed that is Laxodarap, and I switched out the "o" and the "a", and Laxadarap was born.

Q: When did you start playing EtG? What was the most grabbing feature [what was the hook]?
A: Had a friend years ago that introduced me to it.  Was march of 2010, or atleast thats what my kong badges show me.  Got bored and left.  Got bored again around august of 2011 and came back and actually started playing (got my 10 pvp wins and such), then found the forums.  As to why I like it? I just like the fact that you don't build a play all, win all deck.  It makes pvp about mindgames, not the perfect deck.

Q: You're a PvP Event Manager; Do you have anything planned to spice up PvP Events?
A: I am planning on running events based on the community. I already let the community choose the last event, King of the Hill, I ask for their input on rules, extensions, and all that good stuff.  I could dictate everything, but I feel like people will have more fun in an event that they partially designed.

Q: Maybe you have some ideas for the forum in general. Are you still feeling that something is missing?
A: I am personally of the opinion that the forum is fine.  It gets everything done it needs to, and honestly, it is no longer about ETG.  I quit playing ETG except for oracle long ago, but hey, I'm still here :)

Q: To keep it EtG related for a bit, now that you're Master of Gravity, are you looking forward to War as general?
A: Hell yes.  I was worried about auction, then had a blast during it (at least the beginning part).  I expect war to be quite fun.  Besides I'm filling the gravilla with bewbers, whats not to like?

Who do you think is going to be your toughest competition? Has this been a person you've faced before?
A: Well the obvious answer is Deuce.  But everybody knows that gravity is better than aether, so not concerned with that.  In all reality, it is probably inthisroom.  Fire does well against gravity unupped, and I know from last war that his mind-gating is pretty damn good.

Okay, and that's enough EtG stuff!

Q: Are there any other games that you like to play? What is your favorite?

A: Currently I've been playing smite.  A lot of smite.  I was actually talking about it last night chat, and got a couple people to download it XD.

Q: What are your weekends like? Do you like to hit the city, have a night out on the town, stay home, etc.?
A: Well during the summer I'm a night person, but since I got to school I've had ungodly early classes (not compared to high school, but hey, I'm in college I'm supposed to be allowed to sleep in).  This means I actually wake up fairly early on weekends, and I go and do stuff during the day.  For example, went to adventure Island last weekend, and of course I go out to eat and watch movies and other normal kid stuff.  Also laser-tag.  I am a boss at laser tag.

Q: If you could pick an author to write your biography, who would it be?
A: Dr. Seuss.  Biographies are usually boring as hell, and mine would not be a huge exception.  At least if Dr. Seuss wrote it, I would end up riding rainbow elephants or something.

Q: Is there something you could tell the community that we don't already know?
A: Well I am actually a pretty open person if you guys ask me something.  So nothing that I can think of.

Q: What is your dream job and why?
A: I want to be Iron man.  Well not quite the superhero, but Tony Stark's life is fucking awesome (Shrink edit: really cool!).  Nice cars, nice house, gets to tinker around all day, and he gets all deh bewbers.

Q: If you could have dinner with any one person, fictional or non-fictional, who would it be and why?
A: Tony stark.  I would find some way to connive myself into his will.  Probably through drinking games.

Q: Do you have any special talents?
A: Lets see, I set high scores on those little laser gun arcade games at the movies and stuff, and am a boss at "duck hunt".   Oh yeah, and I can shoot actual guns too XD.  Not much else I can think of, I don't have a musical bone in my body.

Q: Anything else you'd like to share?
A: Gravy mascot says hi!
Spoiler for Murica!:
Doctor Death

Offline Oyek

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Oyek is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hanyuu 4 Laifuu
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1108709#msg1108709
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2013, 07:31:32 am »
What is the point of the first deck? Wouldn't it be unable to take out 100 hp in the end?
God gave us two hands to headpat two lolis at the same time.

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1108714#msg1108714
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2013, 08:02:07 am »
That deck is designed to just stay alive until the opponent runs out of cards, at which point they lose. (Constant damage from the Eagle's Eyes can also win.)

anything
blarg: Opsinis,whatifidogetcaught?,Calindu,vrt,Laxadarap