*Author

Offline Cel

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Cel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Used to be called Izaya :P
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg460977#msg460977
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2012, 04:49:21 pm »
That was awesome.
Posting to keep track of topic :>

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg462374#msg462374
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2012, 08:19:50 pm »
Didn't noticed this updated. Huh. Very interesting. Looking forward to more.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg483024#msg483024
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2012, 07:17:00 am »
Resurrected with an interview from our new Administrator, UTAlan.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg483031#msg483031
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2012, 08:18:04 am »
Although it was a nice read, I think I've seen him yap about almost all of this in chat at some point. :p

Appreciate the hard work. :)
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg484480#msg484480
« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2012, 10:38:33 pm »
Heh, I remember that War match, Alan.  Everyone on Team Aether was so friggin' hype after that smart play by you.

Also, tumor >:L
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg484483#msg484483
« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2012, 10:39:29 pm »
Heh, I was like "Oh good, he didn't noob out"
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg517144#msg517144
« Reply #66 on: July 02, 2012, 02:26:46 am »
Resurrected hopefully for good with an interview from our new Brawlmaster, Naesala.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline regen2k9

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg517151#msg517151
« Reply #67 on: July 02, 2012, 03:39:54 am »
Resurrected hopefully for good with an interview from our new Brawlmaster, Naesala.

Yay! I like these interviews! They're a great way to showcase members of the community!
Walk towards the :light...

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg517336#msg517336
« Reply #68 on: July 02, 2012, 02:50:15 pm »
Great now I want maps! ):
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline juan_de_diablo

• Reputation Power: 3
  • juan_de_diablo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • www.clownpenis.fart
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg527570#msg527570
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 05:36:05 am »
Posting to keep track as well
Got a problem? Let's settle it with the cards!

I'm working on talking down to people so that I one day can be an Admin!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1010057#msg1010057
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2012, 03:37:54 am »
Bump. unofficial interview with our new card curator and idea guru!

Drake_XIV
Card Curator
Idea Guru

Q: Why did you pick the username Drake_XIV? Any significance to that? What's the origin to that?
Well, back who knows when, I was heavily invested in fantasy based RPGs.  In doing so, I began seeing dragons as a symbol of power.  And not only that, when you delve into lore, they not only had this immense strength, but they had wit.

Q: Why the 14?
I just like the number 14

Q: So, how did you discover elements?
Kongregate, like many others.

Q: Anything stick out to you in particular about the game? Clearly it made a big impact on you.
Nothing particularly.  Just the fact that it showed signs of progress, with patches refreshing the game.  Although that has [sic] happened for some time.

Q: What about the community? You seem like the type to spend much more time on the forums than the games (no offense). What sticks out about the community?
The people and the variety.  There's quite a widespread amount of interests and specialization here, as you can see in the Off-Topic boards.  Not just that, but unlike the past Forums I've come across, this has a relatively mature and friendly feel. It's quite refreshing when considering the rest of the Internet.

Q: You spent a lot of time making card ideas, and no doubt came upon some difficulties some times. How did you deal with that, and what advice do you have to aspiring card makers?
Well, that's another thing this community is great for.  When it comes to a troublesome card design, I don't necessarily have to bother with it by myself.  I can rely on other designers to help me balance ideas or simply shoot them down so I can rework it as a whole. As for aspiring card designers, I suggest simply getting your ideas out there.  We will be harsh sometimes, but it can only lead to better ideas.  And if you have any issues, you can always go ask the Idea Guru for help.

Q: What is your favorite element? Why?
Time.  Despite being affixed with the concept of affecting the flow of time and time travel, I really like the hindering nature of it in Elements.  How annoying it can be if done right.

Q: And your favorite card? In-game of course :P
Dune Scorpion

Q: Why?
I like the concept of hindering the opponent indirectly, counting on him, or her, to rack up damage themselves without doing so myself.  And with such a small creature, at that.

Q: Time, and dune scorpion. Would it be a safe bet to say that your favorite deck involves dune scorpions?
I guess it would. Although it isn't PoisonDials [sic] or something.  I detest Shards...

Q: If you could improve one part of EtG and/or the forums, what would it be and why?
More cards.  Not a slew of unbalanced cards, though.  Just a few, frequent patches to assist flow of the game.  As for the Forums, nothing that I can see.  It's stable and it works.

Q: All right! Wrapping up now. Why don't you tell the forums about something nobody knows about you?
Hm...  I don't know how to tell you guys this, but...

Q: but?
Well, I'm an avid writer,  Trying to get psyched up for this year's NaNo and hoping to actually make something decent enough that I can convince myself to follow up on it getting edited and later self-publishing it. But if you've gone around enough, you'll see that I've made this evident a few times.  That and my being an otaku of sorts and an overzealous Pokemon trainer.

Q: Finally, any final words? Anything you want to say to your fans?
By fans, you mean just you, right furbs?  Well, nothing at the moment, just remember to check out the Card Ideas & Art section to vote and maybe drop by Design Theory and ask this Idea Guru some questions.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 03:40:29 am by furballdn »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Featured Community Member https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32039.msg1010059#msg1010059
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2012, 03:47:39 am »
If I knew you were this serious, I would have stalled even more on my answers.

blarg: UTAlan,Naesala,Drake_XIV