*Author

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1274003#msg1274003
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2018, 10:02:25 pm »
I don't see why round eliminated, then win rate (the current tiebreaker), then final vault size (the original tiebreaker) isn't sufficient. In the rare situation you need a tiebreaker after that, I'd say number of wins, and only after that should a rating system be necessary - preferably not RPI, there are far better ranking systems available and it's not really more objective than the events that actually occurred.

+1
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1274018#msg1274018
« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2018, 03:47:56 am »
I don't see why round eliminated, then win rate (the current tiebreaker), then final vault size (the original tiebreaker) isn't sufficient. In the rare situation you need a tiebreaker after that, I'd say number of wins, and only after that should a rating system be necessary - preferably not RPI, there are far better ranking systems available and it's not really more objective than the events that actually occurred.

Yeah what I said above was just one point of view. Now that I think about it, I got carried away and I don't support it that strongly. I suppose no one would really care if we used a simpler metric instead of a complex one. And RPI might not be that objective (I have little experience). Thanks for speaking out.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1274055#msg1274055
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2018, 11:55:49 pm »

<iframe
style="width:934px;height:371px;border:none;"
src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3rAwDGtBSKKa1wflHGLJZpzil-swJvSYK1ziAzhe1w/pubchart?oid=472966616&format=interactive"></iframe>

Click on an element to highlight its trend line.
(Underworld is removed.)
fire looks like a cardiac adrenaline...
I hope to see a new peak soon :)
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1280738#msg1280738
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2018, 04:00:59 am »
The Complete War Rankings!
Update with War 11 standings - originally started by Legit

View ALL war rankings conveniently placed in one thread so you don't have to go searching through multiple threads in the archives. Plus cool stuff like win/loss ratios! (I finally got around to updating this - enjoy)

War Rankings calculated by round eliminated, then win percentage, then number of wins
(official ranking system)

Spoiler for Hidden:
War 1War 2War 3War 4War 5War 6War 7War 8War 9War 10War 11
1st:fire:entropy:fire:death:aether:aether:aether:fire:darkness:air:life
2nd:entropy:fire:aether:light:time:air:air:darkness:air:gravity:air
3rd:earth:air:entropy:time:fire:entropy:time:time:aether:water:water
4th:light:life:underworld:darkness:air:time:gravity:aether:gravity:earth:aether
5th:death:underworld:death:earth:darkness:water:earth:entropy:fire:darkness:entropy
6th:time:aether:earth:entropy:life:gravity:death:light:earth:entropy:death
7th:gravity:time:time:gravity:death:earth:entropy:water:time:aether:darkness
8th:darkness:death:darkness:fire:light:light:darkness:air:entropy:time:fire
9th:aether:light:water:aether:entropy:darkness:fire:death:death:death:earth
10th:air:darkness:life:air:water:fire:life:earth:life:fire:time
11th:water:earth:light:water:earth:death:water:gravity:water:life:gravity
12th:life:gravity:air:life:gravity:life:light:life:light:light:light
13th:water:gravity:underworld

Point Rankings (1st place=12 points, 12 place=1 point, UW removed)

1st:aether97
2nd:entropy88
2rd:air88
4th:fire85
4th:time85
6th:darkness78
7th:death69
8th:earth68
9th:gravity56
10th:water51
11th:light49
12th:life44

War 11 - update to overall standings and changes:
Aether still reigns over the War standings. Air jumped up from 5th and is tied for 2nd with Entropy who jumped up from 3rd. Time and Fire dropped and are now tied for 4th place; Darkness held on to 6th while Death and Earth switched places in the 7th and 8th spot. Gravity remains 9th while Water and Light switched spots for 10th and 11th. Despite winning war, Life remains in 12th place (though the gap between them and Light has narrowed significantly).

Win/Loss Ratios across all Wars (updated with War 11 and formulas fixed)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aA0bisIeJZ6r8YIw3yuXwV_Q85nHH5wgirblBmkyyNI/edit#gid=759546582

Related Links

Historical War Standings
War 1 Standings Thread
War 2 Standings Thread (Google Doc)
War 3 Standings Thread (Google Doc)
War 4 Standings Thread
War 5 Standings Thread
War 6 Standings Thread
War 7 Standings Thread
War 8 Standings Thread
War 9 Standings Thread
War 10 Standings Thread
War 11 Standings Thread

(Now if anyone is fancy with Google sheets, they can make a pretty interactive graphic like AA did on page 4)

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 04:03:39 am by trashduke »
Rainbros guild

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1280746#msg1280746
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2018, 06:19:52 pm »
(Now if anyone is fancy with Google sheets, they can make a pretty interactive graphic like AA did on page 4)

I'll see what I can do.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:20:41 am by antiaverage »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1293935#msg1293935
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2019, 10:17:04 pm »
If anyone has time, please update ^^
First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1294008#msg1294008
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2019, 03:04:01 am »
The Complete War Rankings!
Update with War 12 standings - originally started by Legit

View ALL war rankings conveniently placed in one thread so you don't have to go searching through multiple threads in the archives. Plus cool stuff like win/loss ratios! (I haven't been so active lately, but this was a fun thing to do... enjoy)

War Rankings calculated by round eliminated, then win percentage, then number of wins
(official ranking system)

Spoiler for Hidden:
War 1War 2War 3War 4War 5War 6War 7War 8War 9War 10War 11War 12
1st:fire:entropy:fire:death:aether:aether:aether:fire:darkness:air:life:darkness
2nd:entropy:fire:aether:light:time:air:air:darkness:air:gravity:air:time
3rd:earth:air:entropy:time:fire:entropy:time:time:aether:water:water:earth
4th:light:life:underworld:darkness:air:time:gravity:aether:gravity:earth:aether:aether
5th:death:underworld:death:earth:darkness:water:earth:entropy:fire:darkness:entropy:light
6th:time:aether:earth:entropy:life:gravity:death:light:earth:entropy:death:entropy
7th:gravity:time:time:gravity:death:earth:entropy:water:time:aether:darkness:air
8th:darkness:death:darkness:fire:light:light:darkness:air:entropy:time:fire:death
9th:aether:light:water:aether:entropy:darkness:fire:death:death:death:earth:fire
10th:air:darkness:life:air:water:fire:life:earth:life:fire:time:water
11th:water:earth:light:water:earth:death:water:gravity:water:life:gravity:life
12th:life:gravity:air:life:gravity:life:light:life:light:light:light:gravity
13th:water:gravity:underworld

Point Rankings (1st place=12 points, 12 place=1 point, UW removed)

1st:aether106
2nd:time96
3rd:entropy95
4th:air94
5th:darkness90
6th:fire89
7th:earth78
8th:death74
9th:gravity57
9th:light57
11th:water54
12th:life46

War 12 - update to overall standings and changes:
Aether still reigns over the War standings. Time jumped up to 2nd, just edging out Entropy in 3rd and Air in 4th. Darkness moved up a spot to 5th, barely beating Fire, who dropped to 6th place. Earth and Death switched places (again!) in the 7th and 8th spots. Light had an incredible jump up from 11th place to tie Gravity at 9th. That pushed Water down to 11th, and Life is still holding the 12th place spot. 

Win/Loss Ratios across all Wars (updated with War 12 and formulas fixed)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aA0bisIeJZ6r8YIw3yuXwV_Q85nHH5wgirblBmkyyNI/edit#gid=759546582

Related Links

Historical War Standings
War 1 Standings Thread
War 2 Standings Thread (Google Doc)
War 3 Standings Thread (Google Doc)
War 4 Standings Thread
War 5 Standings Thread
War 6 Standings Thread
War 7 Standings Thread
War 8 Standings Thread
War 9 Standings Thread
War 10 Standings Thread
War 11 Standings Thread
War 12 Standings Thread

(feel free to make another fancy graphic anyone...  )

Rainbros guild

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Complete War Rankings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41374.msg1294207#msg1294207
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2019, 01:54:31 am »
I updated the graph with new data.

Click on an element to highlight its trend line.
(Underworld is removed.)

Spoiler for Trendlines:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 04:37:01 am by antiaverage »
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

anything
blarg: Amashi