*Author

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg106857#msg106857
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2010, 08:09:41 am »
No miracle. If you have light quanta, you'd want to play a hope instead of a miracle. And if you play the opponents you are supposed to play, you won't be taking damage after playing a hope anyway.
Also, a shard is better than a miracle. It only costs 2, so it can be played before you play your hope, and unlike miracle, it helps getting a masterity.
Overall though, it works better without any healing at all : You won't take damage after your hope is in play with enough rays...the key is if you can or cannot get there in time, and miracle doesn't help with that, it actually is in the way and reduces the number of rays you can generate.

iKevinly

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg107136#msg107136
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2010, 08:28:39 pm »
:X I'm so confused on why this deck doesn't have any shards? Wouldn't it be more optimal if you were to take out a hope and put in 2 shards so it'll be 31 cards?

xD I mean.. In order for you to get a hope out, you'll have to wait for the fractal quanta and even after that you'll have to wait for probably one more turn for the Rol's to kick in. :) And wouldn't 3 Hopes just be enough? Since it'll average to 1 hope per 10 cards.

:X Just my thoughts. XD Please argue with me xD I'm just wondering.

Celidion

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg107184#msg107184
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2010, 09:22:00 pm »
No miracle. If you have light quanta, you'd want to play a hope instead of a miracle. And if you play the opponents you are supposed to play, you won't be taking damage after playing a hope anyway.
Also, a shard is better than a miracle. It only costs 2, so it can be played before you play your hope, and unlike miracle, it helps getting a masterity.
Overall though, it works better without any healing at all : You won't take damage after your hope is in play with enough rays...the key is if you can or cannot get there in time, and miracle doesn't help with that, it actually is in the way and reduces the number of rays you can generate.
Good luck with your 10% winning rate.

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg107509#msg107509
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2010, 08:27:23 am »
It gets the highest possible win rate on the gods it's supposed to beat easily. Shards are just in the way for that, they slow you down. Playing them costs quanta, which you don't have that many of, essentially allowing you to play your fractal a turn later only. Considering monsters played by gods often hit for more than 5, and they play many of them out fast, a shard can in no way heal for the amount of damage you take per turn, so it doesn't help but hinders the plan often. Other than the turn lost from spending quanta on a non-fractal spell, you also lose a turn by drawing the card...if you draw the shard, that means you didn't draw something else, most likely an aether tower, which are the cards I added instead of the shards.
4 hopes are necessary to avoid wasting time on setting up everything and then losing because you just didn't draw it in time. Even with 4 of them, there were times when I didn't draw any in the first 15 cards and lost. When I had only 3, I lost a considerable number of games to not drawing hope in time, about every third-fourth one or so. Such losses are against the concept of the deck, if you start playing, you are supposed to win, and losses should come from the early game, or auto quits (wrong god, clogged starting hand, no lobo where is it necessary)

Perhaps I should make some statistics, hmm...

Edit :
2.5 hours of playing with 30 games won so far (90 spins, 13 upgraded cards). I'll post detailed results after more playing, but I'll take a break for now.
So far a game won every 5 minutes on average, which is definitely the highest win rate/minute against false gods I have seen so far.

Edit # 2 :
4 hours of playing = 45 games won, 21 upgraded cards won, about 1500 score gained.
Average of 5 to 6 upgraded cards per hour = ~6000 Electrum per hour.
If anyone can make more than 6000 Electurm/hour with any false god farming deck, speak up and I'll change the topic title, until then, I claim the title for fastest electrum farming for my deck.

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg107995#msg107995
« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2010, 12:31:04 am »
I've updated my first two posts with statistics, and revised the individual god strategies!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg108031#msg108031
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2010, 01:41:51 am »
I've updated my first two posts with statistics, and revised the individual god strategies!
And you did that as soon as I wrote down the deck and prepared to build a variation myself...Oh well :)

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Delerium76

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg109357#msg109357
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2010, 10:26:00 pm »
GOOD/EASY
Dream Cathcher
Won : 9, Quick loss : 2, Skipped : 2
This is probably the most luck based one. If he can drain more quanta than you produce, has a discord, or destroys all you towers with a quicksand, quitting is recommended.
Otherwise, fractaling rays for primary damage, using electrocutor on nymps if he plays and, and fractaled dragons if you have a large amount of excess quanta is the strategy.
While he could potentially devastate you by destroying all your pillars using butterfly effect, and antimattering all your creatures using the nymph, he strangely doesn't do it. He always uses the nymph ability on dragons, so don't play dragons unless you can kill him even if he antimatters a dragon each turn, or if you can lobotomize the nymph when it comes out. Avoid playing only a few dragons if you can't handle a nymph at all costs.
Just to give you an update, the nymph does antimatter all of your RoL's now. Personally, this false god is just plain not worth the hassle.  At the very least, I'd rank it in the playable section, but definately not "Good/Easy" as it's nowhere near the ease of false gods like divine glory or paradox.

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg109652#msg109652
« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2010, 08:27:46 am »
I don't know why, but it didn't use the destroy and nymph abilities that often for me. Sometimes it was using them, but most of the time it wasn't. Unless it was changed in the past 3 days which sounds unlikely, you just had bad luck. I don't know what makes the AI use it, but it might be the number of rays in play...perhaps it's not using it when there are 10+ creatures out with 1 attack each to wait for something stronger.
It also forgets to destroy your electrocutor with butterfly effect often, which allows you to get rid of the nypmh's ability. What matters the most though is that it never destroyed my pillars during the test games using butterfly effect. If it would do that, I'd have kept it in the skip section.
Although I was skeptical at first, and expected major losses, I actually won 9 out of the 11 games I played (remaining 2 was lost to discord or quanta denial), which is the complete opposite of my many losses at earlier, unrecorded attempts (but in those games I almost always faced an early discord).

Delerium76

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg109809#msg109809
« Reply #68 on: July 07, 2010, 04:28:27 pm »
Yeah it's really hit or miss with dream catcher... I've started skipping the minute I see the discord come out early game.   The quanta shuffle makes it nearly impossible to fractal for many rounds.

trytry3335

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg110210#msg110210
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2010, 05:42:04 am »
Seravy, I just want to say I'm sorry about how many people keep giving you so much shit for this deck. It works well, its fast and its actually pretty cheap to get. I'm sure you know this, but those who said otherwise are wrong (they probably never even tried this deck).

I agree with Delerium about Dream catcher, I don't really have any luck vs him. He drains your quanta with black hole and pests, usually gets discord out quickly, destroys pillars, kills a lot of your rays with shock wave/rage potion, etc. I don't have all my pillars upgraded yet though, so that might make a significant difference.

Also Celidion, think about Miracle a little bit more. You can only cast it if you have 12 light quanta and be very low on life for it to be useful. Most of the time with this deck set up you can get your rays out and a hope pretty quick. There of course may be a few uses for miracle, but on balance it will decrease your win rates because you will have a wasted spot in your hand. It means you are less likely to have a ray, tower, hope, fractal all of which are more important to get out quickly pretty much all the time. If you are taking so much damage so quickly that you would need to use the miracle you're probably already dead and should have given up and moved to the next game already.

Thelonesun

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg110216#msg110216
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2010, 05:53:40 am »
I can beat Gemini pretty, the games just take a while. I usually just get ~10 RoLs out, then fractal HIS phase spiders, which usually forces him into shield chaining, then eventually I have a hole where I can slam him with 50-60 damage. I win, or deck out.

Seravy

Re: Turbo-speed false god farming (statistics added, 5-6 upped cards per hour) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=6546.msg110269#msg110269
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2010, 07:46:50 am »
I agree with Delerium about Dream catcher, I don't really have any luck vs him. He drains your quanta with black hole and pests, usually gets discord out quickly, destroys pillars, kills a lot of your rays with shock wave/rage potion, etc. I don't have all my pillars upgraded yet though, so that might make a significant difference.
Speed is the key against Dreamcatcher. I was like 1 win to 4 losses ratio with the old version of the deck (8 towers and 1 shard), but 9 wins 2 losses 2 skips with 9 towers and no shard.
Few things to keep in mind when playing him
-don't play all your rays before the fractal. Keep at least on in hand
-if you got drained of your quanta before you can fractal in any way (quicksand+black hole, or discord, or too many pests, etc), skip. Otherwise you can fractal rays and from that point, winning is almost certain, as long as the AI is the way it is now. You'll know to play or skip in the first 3-4 turns usually, so you won't lose much time on it.
-Playing fractal before Elec is a good idea to speed up when you can, even if that means 1 fewer ray, it'll also mean one less turn risked...you are dead if a discord is played before your shield.

I can beat Gemini pretty, the games just take a while. I usually just get ~10 RoLs out, then fractal HIS phase spiders, which usually forces him into shield chaining, then eventually I have a hole where I can slam him with 50-60 damage. I win, or deck out.
This is exactly why he is in the skip section. The games are very long and outcome is uncertain. Playing him drops the farming efficiency by a lot. (even if it might increase the overall win/loss ratio, that's not part of this strategy, this is for electrum/upgraded card farming only)
Also, my deck uses 0 shards,so  his momentumed creatures might kill you in long term, and if he can lobotomize rays for 15-20 turns in a row, your hope won't protect you anymore and you'll die to damage a few turns before decking out.

anything
blarg: