*Author

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Shocking Cells [Death][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67210.msg1290140#msg1290140
« on: May 30, 2019, 05:34:38 am »
I didn't think it was all that original but everyone I've played with while using it always seem surprised. So I will post it. I dont have much for Death upgraded cards so I'm sure this thing could be a lot better. Also, its a tiny deck for being a stall. It could definitely use some improvements so if you can make it kick butt then show me how you fix it, I am genuinely interested.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 5pu 71b 71b 71b 71b 71c 71c 71c 71c 71c 71c 8pk

Its a hard counter to adrenastaves and usually locks down creature based rushes. Very weak to other stalls and creatureless decks.
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Shocking Cells [Death][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67210.msg1290161#msg1290161
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 01:44:34 pm »
Maybe try Air Mark and a couple of Death Pends? You don't need the Thunderstorms turn 1.

A couple of Grey Nymphs could potentially work, and maybe throw in some Poisons and Arsenics for a bit of damage.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Shocking Cells [Death][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67210.msg1290262#msg1290262
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 03:22:27 pm »
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

blarg: