*Author

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg291329#msg291329
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 10:24:25 pm »
Yeah Crusader Hope is pretty win.  I remember trying a Crusader make a while back and defeated Hermes with it.  Thought it was a fluke though.  I might have to pick this up and try it.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

kirchj33

Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg356131#msg356131
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2011, 07:07:18 pm »
/necro

We were looking at adding this deck to the FG study for comparison to other RoL/Hope decks.  Upon discussing with Onizuka (our resident RoL/Hope expert) we thought the following changes would help optimize the deck for comparison's sake: -2 SoG, +1 Fractal.  Would you accept those changes for the study before we move forward Napster?

gourgou

Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg359730#msg359730
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2011, 03:38:46 pm »
/necro

We were looking at adding this deck to the FG study for comparison to other RoL/Hope decks.  Upon discussing with Onizuka (our resident RoL/Hope expert) we thought the following changes would help optimize the deck for comparison's sake: -2 SoG, +1 Fractal.  Would you accept those changes for the study before we move forward Napster?
I dont know what are you guys gonna deside on that, but the sure thing is this deck is a killer for gold league.So far 15 games 11 wins and i even got a rare spin!!!
You people should try it out!!!
Great deck mate.

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg360946#msg360946
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2011, 03:08:11 am »
Only 4 Fractals and 3 Hope? That's incredibly unreliable, and you need a lot of Fractals over the course of a game ...
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline ~NapalmTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 25
  • ~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.~Napalm is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Nerf the Shards, Buff the Cards!
  • Awards: 4th Trials - Master of Fire3rd Trials - Master of FireWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg363480#msg363480
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 12:51:24 am »
@Kirch: Be my guest, but I still like my version better :P

@Xeno: Yes, you're right. You do need the Fractals more than anything else. But it seems to work for me, so I won't mess with it. This was never intended to be a serious grinder btw, it was just me making RoL-Hope more fun to play. I'm sure it can be fixed up to be more effecient, win more, or whatever. But this version is good enough for me!
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

kirchj33

Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg363603#msg363603
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 05:33:46 am »
Yay! Suboptimal decks are sooooo much fun.  Just kidding!  I do think crusaders are a good idea though.

Offline Jocko

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Jocko is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeHoliday Fun Redux! Winner
Re: Ray of Lulz / Hope https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17357.msg390007#msg390007
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 10:36:43 pm »
I used to play this as perpetual light, but saders instead of angels. I don't use rol/hope much anymore, but when i did, it was pretty good. The saders allow you to plan everything a little bit ahead, and its always nice to target a titan or a vamp dagger.

anything
blarg: