*Author

Offline agdharTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • agdhar is a Spark waiting for a buff.
PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1180854#msg1180854
« on: March 01, 2015, 08:46:48 pm »
I got this idea from the deck which I made for the recent Tourney.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 542 542 542 542 542 5ul 5ul 5ul 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 5uq 5uq 5ur 5ur 5v1 5v1 5v1 8pt

its simple and seems to be effective in unupped pvp. Haven't tested it against Ai3 yet.

possible mods:
Black dragons can be switched for drain. End game it tends to have a lot of  :darkness quanta.
Agdhar's Platinum Arena decks
Brawl #4 Team Ragnarök  :death

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1180856#msg1180856
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 08:50:22 pm »
What's the purpose of the  :death stuff?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1180858#msg1180858
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 08:58:35 pm »
As i said this idea is from the recent tourney where minimum of 2 different elements were required. That's why i added death element.
Also I like  :death.  And wanted fire power from that mark hence the bone dragons.

But i guess there is no synergy except +1 attack from the nightfall.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:00:17 pm by agdhar »

Offline Ginyu

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Ginyu is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Feel the punch of Gravity!
  • Awards: War #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2015 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1180862#msg1180862
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 09:25:19 pm »
Bone and Black Dragon have the exact same stats and are both buffed by Nightfall, there is no use to put :death in here just for Bone Dragons. You can simply replace them by Black ones and make a mono.
Do you have a great idea for a Weekly Tournament? Post it here!
:aether War #8 :aether          :gravity Trials #9 :gravity
:gravity War #9 :gravity
:water War #10 :water

Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1180868#msg1180868
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 09:48:57 pm »
Bone and Black Dragon have the exact same stats and are both buffed by Nightfall, there is no use to put :death in here just for Bone Dragons. You can simply replace them by Black ones and make a mono.

Ya you are right. I see that now.

Offline abrabam

• abrabam is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sounding his barbaric YAWN
Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1184257#msg1184257
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 08:47:09 am »
if you need a cheap duo-deck with devourers, I found this rather effective... death looks like a wasted mark in your build...
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58s 58s 591 591 591 591 591 591 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5up 5up 5up 5ur 8pt

otherwise if you want to stick with darkness/death I'd put some poison in it (and arsenic is far better than vamp stiletto, imho)...

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1184283#msg1184283
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 03:18:32 pm »
These Shriekers don't add anything special.
I like (actually don't like it but it's effective) DevoQuake, with 6 Devourers, 6 Earthquales and 6 Dragons. Balancing the quanta takes a couple of minutes
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline abrabam

• abrabam is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sounding his barbaric YAWN
Re: PVP [Unupped] - Death/Dark https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=57662.msg1184426#msg1184426
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 08:57:44 am »
These Shriekers don't add anything special.
I like (actually don't like it but it's effective) DevoQuake, with 6 Devourers, 6 Earthquales and 6 Dragons. Balancing the quanta takes a couple of minutes

I prolly misunderstood: I thought that for some reason agdhar needed to make a duo deck starting from mark of darkness... in my deck with devourers and earthquakes (which is indeed better than the one I posted) I use mark of earth and obsidian pillars...

blarg: