*Author

Offline Monox D. I-FlyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1247968#msg1247968
« on: October 04, 2016, 04:40:24 pm »
Remember my signature deck? It was based on a Field in Digimon CCG. Now I intend to make a deck for each Fields, starting from Nature Spirits:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bu 5c0 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c3 5c8 5c9 5c9 5c9 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i6 5ib 5ih 5ij 8pn

By the way, should I make a thread for each Fields or merge them to a single thread? If I merge them, where should I put it? Rainbow Decks?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1247976#msg1247976
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 05:51:52 pm »
By the way, should I make a thread for each Fields or merge them to a single thread? If I merge them, where should I put it? Rainbow Decks?

deck compilations

btw play water mark and some life pends, in this way u have always both quanta at any moment, rather than waiting for drawing water pillars

• Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1248003#msg1248003
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 11:28:02 pm »

deck compilations

May I double post there, as in, 1 post for 1 deck? Or should I post all ten of them at once in one post?
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Mr Muffin

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1248007#msg1248007
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 11:41:11 pm »
-1 blue crawler +1 horned frog. I'm not sure if flooding is a good idea because it absorbs water quantum a could kill some of your life creatures. Also that forest scorpion probably is inferior to a horned frog in this deck due to not much stalling and no adrenaline (adrenaline would be better on horned frogs anyway) unless having lots of different creatures is part of your theme.

Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1248010#msg1248010
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 11:50:39 pm »
unless having lots of different creatures is part of your theme.

Yes, it is part of Nature Spirits theme.

Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1272357#msg1272357
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 02:32:56 pm »
Updated to be more... playable:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c1 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 5i6 8pp

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1272358#msg1272358
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 02:43:41 pm »
You made it worse...

Re: Nature Spirits https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63281.msg1272359#msg1272359
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 02:54:29 pm »
What?

anything
blarg: