*Author

Offline EssenceTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Voice of the Oracle -- Jezzie's Pimp -- Often Gone
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg342944#msg342944
« on: May 30, 2011, 12:56:21 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k4 7k4 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 8pr

It's a Blessed Pegasus rush, but the quanta generators all also happen to deal damage (and power Hope) as well.   It's probably about as fast as a normal Pegasus Rush (6-7 turn wins regularly), but less dependent on single creatures (i.e. less vulnerability to Rage Pot/Rewind/etc.) to seal the deal.

Is gud. 8)
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

Offline Seraph

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Seraph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg344031#msg344031
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 08:21:51 pm »
this is perfect,
I was previously experimenting with a stallier version of this, before damselflies.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lb 5lk 5lk 5lk 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 5ok 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 8pq

My working name in progress was TRoLL Hope, because it is a really a rush deck, which trolls w/ the hope

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg344814#msg344814
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 04:16:05 am »
It is a fun deck to play with and does rather well against all sort of rushes. the abundance of creatures helps so much against cc.

This might not be the right place to say this but i really like how you tag all of your deck with [labels] they are really helpful
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

• Legendary Member
  • Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Essence is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: 2nd Trials - Master of Water1st Trials - Master of WaterFG Deck-Designer - The OutcastsShard Madness! Competition WinnerEpic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerElder Recruiter
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg344993#msg344993
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 07:22:23 pm »
Yeah, we tried to get everyone to start doing that a while back but it never took off.  I mostly do it so that a) everyone knows what to expect and b) I can search for "[fire]" and get all of my fire decks. :P
If something happens and you think it deserves my attention, feel free to PM me. Other than that, I'm probably here if you want to shoot the breeze.

funplay

Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg365356#msg365356
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 09:39:31 am »
Really nice idea, like it! :)

Will try this (though mostly unupped) as my gold arena deck (130 HP, only 10 upped, 3x Mark, 2x draw)...i will report :)

Jetz911

Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg421778#msg421778
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 03:07:47 am »
Seems like a nice deck. I like when a deck use some unupped cards.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg421783#msg421783
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 03:24:29 am »
Heh. Nice. Reminds me a bit of the creation of life.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg423051#msg423051
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 02:19:47 am »
Reminds me "30 creatures because i can", if you don't consider the shields and blessings xD i love it! Why nor -2 blessings?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

SilentFH

Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg423681#msg423681
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2011, 12:50:34 pm »
I like the build.

My only question is have you tried using a morningstar in the build? Would still be fine with the Anti-PC theme you've got going there while hitting for decent damage per turn.

Edit: I meant morning glory.

• Legendary Member
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg423814#msg423814
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 06:54:29 pm »
Not a bad idea, Silent; you could probably swap out a Pegasus for a Glory without affecting the overall winrate too much. :)

Offline YawnChainHow

• Reputation Power: 9
  • YawnChainHow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Tees no longer available for purchase
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Lights In The Sky [upped][no rares][PVP2][pillarless] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26978.msg423825#msg423825
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2011, 07:02:01 pm »
It's Crimson Sabbath all over again  :P

Do like!

blarg: Essence,Seraph