*Author

Offline omegareaper7Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Ghostmare https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259141#msg259141
« on: January 28, 2011, 09:03:41 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q4 7q4 7q8 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qk 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pt

the deck is made to lock down the opponent by using nightmare to fill there hand, then reversing there creatures until they are dead. comments?

7q4 7q4 7q4 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7t9 7t9 7t9 7t9 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pt

Quick note with this version, it has absolutely no recovery chance against any other good deck. And by that, i mean if you don't get at the very least 2 pendulums, your pretty much done.Also, -1 steal -3 pendulums, +4 towers. That seems to help it greatly.New version for annoying permanent heavy decks. Lacks a bit of speed compared to the above, but the extra steals help cripple them further.
And because of so many asking for an unupped version, its in the spoiler below. Could probably use a bit of tweaking, but i'm lazy.
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rl 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5up 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 8pt
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:21:23 am by willng3 »
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259149#msg259149
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:15:48 pm »
fix your mark? I guess it is  :darkness

• omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259219#msg259219
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 11:33:39 pm »
fix your mark? I guess it is  :darkness
yes its darkness, i forgot to put that in, i'll fix it now
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine

Offline godofdeath500

• Reputation Power: 2
  • godofdeath500 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Only when we lose ourselves, do we find who we are
Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259658#msg259658
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 05:52:21 pm »
Take out some of the rewinds and in Eternity (time weapon). Unlimited Rewinds FTW!
Great idea. Slight drawback, though, can't be used against FG's or HB's. Double draw FTL...

But slight drawback is slight. Nightmare needs to be buffed.
[21:47:33] ‹godofdeath500› 5 years and not a single war.
[21:47:45] ‹godofdeath500› I do not live up to my name.

Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259723#msg259723
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 07:03:14 pm »
theres a problem i have with eternity, it can be destroyed and it costs 5 to play, which i need for creatures, rewinds are cheap and having three in keeps me good until i can get eternity for a complete lock down, though i might test your suggestion when these cards actually make it into the game.

Offline godofdeath500

• Reputation Power: 2
  • godofdeath500 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Only when we lose ourselves, do we find who we are
Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259759#msg259759
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 07:44:54 pm »
theres a problem i have with eternity, it can be destroyed and it costs 5 to play, which i need for creatures, rewinds are cheap and having three in keeps me good until i can get eternity for a complete lock down, though i might test your suggestion when these cards actually make it into the game.
Opps. I didn't see the Eternity in the deck. Sorry.

Anyway, the only other way to protect a permanent is Protect Artifact. If you want to splash earth in there, maybe -4 towers, +1 grabiod, +1 PA, +2  :earth pend. Or something like that.
[21:47:33] ‹godofdeath500› 5 years and not a single war.
[21:47:45] ‹godofdeath500› I do not live up to my name.

Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg259894#msg259894
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 09:27:36 pm »
not seeking to protect it, after all, if they can't destroy it immediately, then they will probably be in a lock down until they die  :)

ilovepieman

Re: a ghastly eternity https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg372019#msg372019
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 01:13:09 am »
EPIC

Re: Ghostmare https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg388527#msg388527
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 04:11:00 pm »
Sorry for the necro, but opener updated with new version of the deck.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Ghostmare https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg388582#msg388582
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 06:29:56 pm »
goes GP + nightmare decks work well in arena?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: Ghostmare https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg388585#msg388585
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 06:40:44 pm »
10 men had a decent win rate, but if you tend to EVER get bad draws, i wouldn't try it above silver, maybe gold.

Offline TheForbiddenOracle

• TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheForbiddenOracle is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Ghostmare https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=20414.msg388586#msg388586
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 06:41:07 pm »
goes GP + nightmare decks work well in arena?
Generally yes since the Arena is filled with Fire rushes, Fire Stalls, Mono Aether, and speedbows.

blarg: omegareaper7