*Author

Offline BelligerenceTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Belligerence is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Are you certain I'm alright?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Free Wyrms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470442#msg470442
« on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:55 pm »
After finding the new Shard of Freedom in the trainer, I just had to play around with it, especially since Air is easily my favorite element! I wanted to focus on getting a big, strong creature out quickly, and see how much it hurts when it lands a critical strike. After a bit of messing around, I found this deck, which is a ton of fun. Having a 68/x Elite Wyrm land a critical strike on turn 5 is lotsa fun.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7n0 7n0 7n9 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pj

Second deck: Now with more speed!
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7n9 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pj

??? Are upgraded Shards of Freedom.

Hisar

Re: Free Wryms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470446#msg470446
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 04:59:57 pm »
Do you ever get to play those blitzes?  I'd probably drop them.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free Wryms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470453#msg470453
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 05:34:04 pm »
Do you ever get to play those blitzes?  I'd probably drop them.
Sky Blitz works tremendously well with the shard because it actually doubles not only the normal damage output of your creatures, but it will also double the buff your creatures get when they make a critical strike on that turn. Keep those sky blitz

Re: Free Wryms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470455#msg470455
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 05:48:01 pm »
I do in fact get to use the Skyblitz, to amazing effect! I took a screenshot of a game that lasted longer than normal, due to my last Skyblitz not landing a critical strike and the AI using miracle >_<

Not sure how clear it is, but that's an 80/20 Elite Wyrm with 4 Shards of Freedom out...

Also, I'll update OP, I removed 2 Fog Shields for a 6th Chaos Power and another wind tower.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Free Wyrms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470569#msg470569
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 12:12:07 am »
Mm. Certainly very fun. I still prefer replacing the sky blitzes with wyrms. Sky blitz tends to be overkill against AI3 when you've got CP'd wyrms diving with SoFre out.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Free Wyrms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470571#msg470571
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 12:13:41 am »
Looks fun to try. It might take a while to make it though.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Re: Free Wyrms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470591#msg470591
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 01:12:07 am »
This was made in trainer; in fact, it can only be made in trainer at this time. The Shard of Freedom can only be found on trainer right now, just buy 6 copies from the bazaar and try it if you want.

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Free Wyrms! [Duo] [Shard of Freedom] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37439.msg470668#msg470668
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 05:02:57 am »
Just standard CP Wyrms with a couple SoFrs (is that the right abbreviation?) thrown in just for the momentum would be pretty beast as a bronze/silver deck.

blarg: