*Author

Offline MasterWalksTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MasterWalks hides under a Cloak.
  • 12 year old mobile gamer
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.06.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team DarknessSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: The Elemental Cookbook - A Compendium and Comprehensive Compilation of Culinary Creations WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBronze DonorTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics Winner
Free Seraphs [Fire][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66574.msg1283271#msg1283271
« on: December 15, 2018, 07:48:27 pm »
Discovered Seraphs are airborne today. Built this and been testing against ai4. 3W 0L so far. I dont think Seraphs get enough love because of their terrible HP. Its fun for ai4 but i dont think it would fare well in PvP. If you can see any improvements lemme know.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7du 7ee 7ee 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po
:gravity War 12
:darkness War 13
:fire War 14
Credit to Wyand for Profile Picture

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Free Seraphs [Fire][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66574.msg1283302#msg1283302
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 09:18:19 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/duo-decks/cremation-air-rush(airfire)/msg1106351/#msg1106351 (original in OP, linked to mine because it's the EM version)
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/duo-decks/fireair-rush-after-the-1-32-patch-(duo)/msg1040020/#msg1040020

They're nice :>
I've never ever needed Wind Towers though, and two Blitzes tends to clog my hand if I run SoBe. More than 2 Seraphs is possible when you have Burning Towers, but for a good flow you'll need to adjust your ratio between the two.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: Free Seraphs [Fire][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66574.msg1283418#msg1283418
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 12:21:01 pm »
I run a similar deck too. If you haven't tried it yet, try out some Minor Phoenixes! I go for more Phoenixes, less Seraphs, and one or two wild cards (like Silence, which can get Seraphs past removal while they get immunity ready)
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

Offline Vindilos

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Vindilos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.31.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.24.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2018 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 03.06.18Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Free Seraphs [Fire][Air] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66574.msg1283425#msg1283425
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 05:56:33 pm »
There is an old thread about SoFree/SoBrav cremation, which calls this deck Debauchery. I used to run a pillarless version myself for farming. Several people on kongregate ran it a lot.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7du 7du 7du 7du 7ee 7ee 7ee 7jp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 80k 8po

An important aspect of this deck is that it doesn't need pillars. This makes room for other stuff and get around some forms of denial.

There is room for 1-2 flex spots, like purify or silence.
When you play silence the turn you play a seraph, it will be safe to use its ability next turn. You also make more use of your SoBrav, because your opponent might be forced to discard one of the cards he got.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny combines well with onions, carrots and garlic.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation of a good meal!

blarg: