*Author

Offline Mr MuffinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1242176#msg1242176
« on: August 23, 2016, 03:38:10 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
592 592 592 592 592 592 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 77a 77a 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu

This was a deck I made up for CL. I know when I tried CL I got few wins and many losses but when using this deck I rarely lost the round I played it in. I regret not using it more as it went 3 wins 1 loss as far as I remember. The loss is a semi long story. Anyways about the deck it's not fully upgraded because I couldn't upgrade it fully if I wanted to. Obviously it would be better upgraded I'm just posting near to what I used. This actually has a few more upgrades then the version I used. I think I didn't have as many aether towers and only two upped fractals but other than that it's pretty accurate. It takes a long time to play each game so for grinding it's meh. The quantum is slow but that's ok because of the near impenetrable defense you can sit behind while you wait for things to play out. Strong against creatures and rushes with a bit of PC if you get an ok start. Weak against poison, momentum, and very weak against denial. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1242179#msg1242179
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 03:59:16 am »
Remove the Gnome Gemfinders and Steel Golems and run Psions and Phase Recluses instead. Change your mark to :earth and add more Aether Towers; the mark will be enough to feed your EAs, especially if you upgrade them. This deck idea of yours can be also used against certain FGs.
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1245881#msg1245881
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 06:20:18 am »
Wait... Did you use Enchant Artifact mainly to protect your Dimensional Shields which will be vanished after 3 turns anyway? :o
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Mr MuffinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 14
  • Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mr Muffin is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Sort of Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake12th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWar #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of LifeBattle League 1/2017 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1246012#msg1246012
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 06:03:22 pm »
Quote from: Monox D. I-Fly
Wait... Did you use Enchant Artifact mainly to protect your Dimensional Shields which will be vanished after 3 turns anyway? :o

Yes. It works better then you think if you can a few chain dims with enchant artifacts it can provide many turns of very good protection. 

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1246028#msg1246028
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 07:01:17 pm »
Its not that uncommon. Against a deck with pc you more or less ensure three turns of protection

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1246376#msg1246376
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 03:13:13 am »

Yes. It works better then you think if you can a few chain dims with enchant artifacts it can provide many turns of very good protection.

Isn't it worth? I mean, even if the opponent steals the shield, it will vanish in his field anyway. ?_?
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline serprex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • serprex hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: War #12 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1246378#msg1246378
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 03:26:20 am »

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1246379#msg1246379
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2016, 03:35:46 am »
Okay then. :-X

Offline Ryli

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Ryli is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2017 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeIndium DonorArt Competition: Elemements
Re: Dimensional Artifact [PvP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=62802.msg1246395#msg1246395
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 04:14:04 am »

Isn't it worth? I mean, even if the opponent steals the shield, it will vanish in his field anyway. ?_?

Sometimes the opponent only needs the 1 turn between Dimensional shield being removed and replaced to win.

anything
blarg: