*Author

Offline fieryTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • fiery is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157424#msg1157424
« on: September 27, 2014, 11:37:42 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vl 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 50u 50u 52r 52r 52r 52r 52u 52u 52u 52u 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 8pj

you defend yourself with cat+bonewall combo, and attack with chaosed scorps. thats it :D
you can try also the version with
+1 bonewall
-1 soul catcher
if the shield is important.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:41:54 am by fiery »

Offline eljoemo

• Reputation Power: 20
  • eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.eljoemo is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Live forever or die trying
  • Awards: Thank You Notes Winner7 Deadly Haikus Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerElements The Movie Poster WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeDesign a Brawl Flag Competition WinnerDesign a Competition WinnerChristmas Time! Card Competition Winner
Re: Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157491#msg1157491
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 07:39:14 pm »
I would be tempted to do -2 catchers, -3 pillars, +5 entropy pendulums and switch to death mark. That way you can still get death cards out even if you don't get the cat + catcher combo. And since you'll need the death cards to do damage and win, that's a priority.  I would be also be tempted to add more deathstalkers/CPs for less cats, since that's the only offense of the deck.
In Zanz we trust
War 8 :fire  War 9 :death

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157495#msg1157495
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 07:47:52 pm »
-1 Deathstalker -1 Discord +2 Arsenic?
just to increase damage output
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline andretimpa

• Master of Gravity
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.andretimpa is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of GravitySong of the Day Tourney Most Creative DeckSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeArt Competition - RedecoratingSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157499#msg1157499
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 08:41:41 pm »
I would drop the cats/catchers entirelly and use upped pandas and a more reliable quanta source (you would have space for some 12 pillars/pends).
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old), War 9 & 13 (gen) / :time Brawl 2 & 3, War 7 & 14 / :death War 8 & 12 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline CrockettRocket

• Reputation Power: 30
  • CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CrockettRocket is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • I'd like to achieve silence for eternity.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157510#msg1157510
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 10:33:21 pm »
Every comment so far has been a "this is how I would edit it" so I'll give something thats directly constructive. You have 5 cats, 2 entropy pends, and 3 amethyst pillars. To lay a cat and use a cats ability on the same turn is going to be rather difficult, thus you cant protect well against single target CC by already having 2 cats on the field. My suggestion is -1 cat, +1 entropy pend. This problem would be almost entirely negated though if it was upped.

As for my personal preference, since the cats can keep 1 bonewall alive for longer, I would -1 bone wall, -1 soul catcher, +1 death stalker +1 chaos power.
A world war? Am I invited?
Thanks to skotadi for saying this in chat. Made me laugh pretty hard, and fits with me not getting drafted. :silly:

Offline fieryTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • fiery is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157540#msg1157540
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 09:04:15 am »
Every comment so far has been a "this is how I would edit it" so I'll give something thats directly constructive. You have 5 cats, 2 entropy pends, and 3 amethyst pillars. To lay a cat and use a cats ability on the same turn is going to be rather difficult, thus you cant protect well against single target CC by already having 2 cats on the field. My suggestion is -1 cat, +1 entropy pend. This problem would be almost entirely negated though if it was upped.

As for my personal preference, since the cats can keep 1 bonewall alive for longer, I would -1 bone wall, -1 soul catcher, +1 death stalker +1 chaos power.
i cant even choose, there are so much possibities... the idea is good btw, it really needs one more pillar. its not the final deck, its just an idea.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Deathstalker-Chaos + S.Cat-Bonewall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55890.msg1157542#msg1157542
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2014, 11:06:49 am »
He's got 6 Cats actually. In my Cat decks I almost always run a single Purple Nymph to deal with Momentum and/or give me a better chance against swarming decks. Whether you run 5 or 6 Pillars/Pends doesn't matter much, but 6 is nice if you're packing a Nymph. Either way she'll do more than a Discord, and if you don't have one I'd suggest a Plague or just another wall.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: