*Author

Offline bumbletowneTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • bumbletowne is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1048180#msg1048180
« on: March 05, 2013, 01:02:30 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f2 5f2 5f2 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

People comment that they like this deck when I use it in pvp2. I worked on it with another player while we tried to out-rush each other. I cannot for the life of me remember his name.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1048209#msg1048209
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 02:18:24 am »
I like it, a lot! Why don't you replace something for 2 Sky Blitz? You will have enough  :air at midgame
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline bumbletowneTopic starter

• bumbletowne is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1048212#msg1048212
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 02:24:09 am »
I like it, a lot! Why don't you replace something for 2 Sky Blitz? You will have enough  :air at midgame

Actually it's usually game over in 4-6 turns... so not enough for sky blitz. I have another version with sky blitz that also has purify that involved elite fireflies... i'll find the code around here somewhere.

Offline ginandtonic

• ginandtonic is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Friends don't let friends play shard golems
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1048905#msg1048905
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2013, 09:04:47 pm »
I can attest to the efficacy of this deck.  It has churned me up a couple times in PVP2. 

Would the addition of an explosion or two be worthwhile?

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1048993#msg1048993
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 12:40:48 am »
I can attest to the efficacy of this deck.  It has churned me up a couple times in PVP2. 

Would the addition of an explosion or two be worthwhile?

If i were you, no. This is meant to rush and rush + the SoFr would have helped you. Personally, i'll take out one SoFr, 1 damsel, 1 SoBr, 3 dragons and replace them with seraph.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline ChemMan13

• Reputation Power: 3
  • ChemMan13 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Forum
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1091916#msg1091916
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 12:42:45 pm »
hey, I saw that the entirety of your deck is upped except for the dragons, is this for more speed, or can they be upped with the same TTW?

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1091935#msg1091935
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2013, 05:02:59 pm »
hey, I saw that the entirety of your deck is upped except for the dragons, is this for more speed, or can they be upped with the same TTW?
Upped cost more quanta, and its already quanta strained.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Cremation air rush[Air/Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=47443.msg1106351#msg1106351
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 04:58:36 am »
Looked back for some Freebirds posts (it's what I call this deck archetype), and decided this one is the closest to what I run. There's something even closer in the Half-Blood study thread, but it has no thread.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ai 7ai 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7du 7du 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8po

Back when the Pepoker (Rustlers, Dragons, Heals) became obsolete as an unupped EM rush because of the new Elders and their larger amount of CC, me and some other people like jmdt tried to make an ImmoPhoenix with Heals to substitute it. It didn't really work, even with pre-nerf Immo and Ash.

This, however, does. It's easy to get 2 :life in every match and 4 is no problem in semi-long ones. It boosts survival a TON, because as you know if you've played Freebirds, you usually only lose by a turn if you do. It also provides a lot of EM's for those matches where everything goes as it should and you take a little bit of damage.

I use it in Silver. I'm willing to bet it's also the second best (after SoI rush) or the best AI4 grinder. I used to mod my Freebirds quite a bit, but with this one the only change I ever sometimes do is +1 Seraph.

A possible mod is -1 Improved Heal, +1 upgraded Nightmare.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:45:53 pm by Higurashi »
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

blarg: