*Author

Active members:
iancudorinmarian(1)

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Master of Entropy
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.iancudorinmarian is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • \o/ \o/ WAR HYPE \o/ \o/
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Beat the master of RNG with more RNG. INSANE rewards. Totally not clickbait. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63182.msg1247216#msg1247216
« on: September 27, 2016, 04:43:28 PM »
As the title says, we're going to play using the RDG: http://elementscommunity.org/tools/xenocidius/randomdeck/

Unupped, using rares and nymphs, but not shards (since most decks are unplayable because it uses old shards).

Matches are Bo5. You are free to reroll if the deck is literally unplayable or if you really don't like it.

Before each game, I roll a 1d30. That's the number of upgrades that deck can use.

Challenges are issued by finding me in chat. I'll accept if I have enough time and feel like playing.

Reward: 1 :electrum (This reward is received by beating AI0 after our match)
Signature deck
War #8 :air soldier
War #9 :entropy general
War #10 :entropy general

anything
blarg: