*Author

Offline trashduke

• Reputation Power: 7
  • trashduke is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Got bros?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #10 Winner - Team AirChampionship League 2/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 3rd PlaceWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessThe Last Sontaran - Winner of TrenzaloreSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1111399#msg1111399
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2013, 08:29:20 pm »
Slow damage shouldn't be an issue as long as you have quanta to bounce the Frog infinitely. PA Towers first and foremost!

This worked great (no quanta problems this time) - thanks for the tip Higs!  I get that the purify is for the Physalia, but I rarely see it in most of the games I've played.  What do you think about packing a Heal instead of a purify for the EM (as usually Discord hits through the Jade shield to take you just below 100)?  And Fire storm could take out the Physalias (Physalie?) if/when they come.
Rainbros guild

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1111503#msg1111503
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2013, 04:39:56 am »
In the updated version, I changed a couple cards for Black Holes. They heal more than Heals and deny Cream Catcher quanta too :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1114755#msg1114755
« Reply #170 on: December 12, 2013, 09:32:32 am »
ehh, I mindlessly copied the updated version.
To find that the leaf dragon has been replaced with a frog. Why?
You will only be able to deal damage with it the last turn, since it could be lightning'ed otherwise.

Edit: firestorm could be replaced with thunderstorm.
It may save you, if you happen to need it early (and DC is denying you).
DC has no creatures with 3 hp, unless his fate egg hatches into one. If that happens, a firestorm would be better.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 09:41:31 am by dragtom »
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1116341#msg1116341
« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2013, 07:14:45 pm »
Frog is just for more damage final turn, yes. The reason for the change was actually me accidentally packing Jade Dragon once and winning faster thanks to it. I realized there's no reason not to pack a Frog.

Firestorm can be replaced with Thunderstorm. I haven't because Physalia poison damage is very slow so I'd rather keep Firestorm in case he Eggs an Elite Wyrm or similar.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1119169#msg1119169
« Reply #172 on: January 04, 2014, 07:02:52 pm »
Took 17 minutes, but Higu's deck (with some stuff unupped) got an EM for me.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline MBlaster

• Reputation Power: 1
  • MBlaster is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • noobiecakes.
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1122269#msg1122269
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2014, 10:53:15 pm »
Came up with this:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vp 4vp 4vp 4vp 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 55v 5c4 5c4 5c4 5lf 5lf 5lf 5rt 5rt 5rt 8pl

This deck makes good of DC's rainbow quanta. More pillars than you think you need because of all of DC's quanta control (In my opinion, the worst is the BE's.)

EDIT: Dune scorp version

Used the above, worked like a charm.  If I'd kept one BH till the end would have EM'd him.  He was at 30 poison on his last turn.

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1126144#msg1126144
« Reply #174 on: February 14, 2014, 09:48:03 pm »
I think 500 hp em decks are worth a try (2 downsides: relies heavily on getting 3 PAs+ shield+ sanct early and has difficulty decking out the opponent); however if they work they grant  you a lot of money.
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58r 58s 58s 58s 58s 58s 592 592 592 592 592 592 594 594 594 594 594 594 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5lh 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 8pq

Upped:
58s 58s 58s 58s 58s 77i 77i 77i 77i 77i 77i 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 78q 7k1 7k1 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n2 7n2 8pq
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

Offline Pkmn31337

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Pkmn31337 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Sombres..
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1185763#msg1185763
« Reply #175 on: April 10, 2015, 10:16:12 pm »
I used a mono-aether with some upped dim shields and pillars with an early lobotomizer. Dream Catcher only played Micro Abominations and slowed me down a bit with discord. It was fairly easy.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1258657#msg1258657
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2017, 06:23:50 pm »
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 74a 74a 74f 74f 77i 77i 77i 77i 7ak 7ak 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7ba 7do 7gq 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q4 7q8 7qd 7qd 8pn

3/0 with this, pretty much a mix with the higs' deck and the unupped counter

should be a little bit faster since it can kill dc a little more easier, and if u are unlucky u can always rt forever the scorpion (even with "only" 3 time pillars, u will have something like 50+  :time quanta when u will need to rewind and play the scorpion)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 10:06:21 pm by Manuel »

Offline dragtom

• Reputation Power: 16
  • dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.dragtom is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Champion of the Silences Torn.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Divine ArtificeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #8 WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1258943#msg1258943
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2017, 08:23:01 am »
One improvement is to replace unstoppables with cp.
Dream Catcher doesn't have a shield, so it deals slightly more damage and is lighter on the quanta.
Especially the last part can matter, since you only have 8 qtowers and dream catcher has a fair amount of quanta control.
be quick- time is quanta.

Offline Blackstring

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Blackstring is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1270856#msg1270856
« Reply #178 on: November 08, 2017, 02:23:59 pm »
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74f 74f 74f 74f 7ak 7ak 7ak 7qd 7qd 7qd 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 8pj

Use this deck in the op today. But after a little bit tests in the trainer, I only get 20% win rate (2/10). I was always denied by early quick sand, BH, discord and BE and couldn't get the proper card to survive or played dune scorpion too late.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Dream Catcher https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9594.msg1270870#msg1270870
« Reply #179 on: November 08, 2017, 08:38:52 pm »
first turn quicksand is gg for almost any non vdb counter (unless u aren't lucky enough to generate the quanta for pa)
for black hole play snova only when u can use the quanta for multiple things, like a scorpion + tbolt +cp
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:46:00 pm by Manuel »

anything
blarg: