*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) BluePriest(1) Arondight(1) harakirinosaru(1) dragonhuman(1) Terroking(1) hykgs(1) guy_fawkes(1) Medith(1) MXXE(1) t3hplatyz0rz(1) venumuse(1) splen(1) Snopel(1) alf15(1) STRYKER29(1) karis(1) harry959(1) Pilchard123(1) tool(1) truddy02(1) oliby(1) bigbadbanana(1) Gyrodiot(1) keio(1) Akatchi(1) Dark.Gr(1) lordprax(1) SnoWeb(1) kokain666(1) tmhopper(1) ricanskillzz96(1) jumpoffduck(1) twinsbuster(1) DeviousDragon99(1) ultimecia(1) Immolation(1) Mateui(1) guolin(1) Rooftrellen(1) 918273645(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Yeagerkid(1) pwnzor99(1) Chironex(1) K.haosprinz(1) 11drew511(1) Sir Rebrl(1) Beautiful-Guitar(1) Vandole(1) crystalmakwer(1) fireflies(1) Jappert(1) Sevs(1) BlackDot(1) Aitvaras(1) Shadow1220(1) Werdbooty(1) EvaRia(1) penguin3921(1) wodey(1) Onizuka(1) MandorUK(1) Darkwingedone(1) phaedrus(1) coinich(1) bluebomber25(1) Antervis(1) BlackHogX50(1) remko(1) Acsabi44(1) ZergKing(1) bigreen69(1) aigel(1) Smurrf(1) Spongey39(1) idirex(1) n00b(1) Kickpuncher(1) The Zombie Guy(1) madbird20(1) improvedphoton(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Xenocidius(1) Bhlewos(1) Contrary(1) Helston(1) Loss(1) Wimbledofy(1) TStar(1) AnnaMall(1) Bleys295(1) ralouf(1) Epixyl(1) pvpmister(1) Dragon Trainer(1) Scaramanga(1) Daguerreo(1) Skysong(1) AnimationX(1) glennfoo(1) globvob(1) Sinolai(1) Pothos2004(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) jedyobidan(1) Wizy(1) Joe21(1) Jyiber(1) nk12(1) Pkmn31337(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) changeme(1) Coffeeditto(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) honewell(1) MV296(1) Gandora(1) warthog3000(1) Ignite(1) destruct(1) Poker Alho(1) FACE2face(1) Heavenscall(1) dawn to dusk(1) Kardo(1) skyironsword(1) ninjaclone09(1) Vampragon12(1) xyan(1) yee(1) Counting(1) Mr.J(1) ChemMan13(1) LtCoyote(1) devpie3d(1) Submachine(1) Mnasyllus(1) pepin0(1) flyingcat(1) leandrebs(1) iancudorinmarian(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) danil(1) dragtom(1) foxrain4(1) icybraker(2) finkel(2) Essence(2) tinkady(2) xdawnbydeath(2) Malignant(2) dspn23(2) Dreamerman(2) luvva(2) ManectricMan(2) MaTT25(2) onlineidiot94(2) tyranim(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) veZZee(2) KorabanVII(2) Taparu(2) XYTWO(2) Blues(2) Raptor6789(2) artimies7(2) Vyrys_Complex(2) achangeofpace(2) Malebolgia(2) raskart(2) Cpt. Crammit Wimbledon(2) petersenk(2) Spiraler(2) KingOfArmagio(2) RagingAlien(2) Amphetryon(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) jenaf(2) OdinVanguard(2) Ulvaak(2) kira666(2) AnonymousRevival(2) qwerter(2) Arwulf(2) Asinickle(2) SavageSlam(2) CuCN(2) Frozengaia(2) Chapuz(2) blueberrymania(2) Manuel(2) Glitch(3) Wynden(3) killsdazombies(3) Old Guy(3) gocubbies1212(3) greenman777(3) xzigger(3) kurathedog(3) billyjames(3) Blasting-Light(3) gizedor(3) Jenkar(3) Hodari(3) Aves(3) prophious(3) Runefire(3) Lycoris(3) eaglgenes101(3) stc4025(3) jumpingbeans(3) Rysoo(3) swankles(3) Treldon(3) rakazy8564(4) shabranigdo(4) Idlewild(4) live-on.no-evil(4) joaopcl(4) Rutarete(4) Thalas(4) Gwenyvier(4) JaguarLive(4) TimerClock14(4) crowbarofjustice(4) NikaZaslavsky(4) dragonsdemesne(4) oblivion1212(4) montrossen(4) LongDono(5) Pineapple(5) helltank(5) pancosis(5) darkrobe(5) Eleahen(5) mega plini(5) choongmyoung(5) laxnut90(5) Ides Usher(5) RedWarrior0(6) kitty45(6) headshrinker(6) silux(6) moomoose(7) Demagog(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Nepycros(7) LifeLockable(7) rohlfo(7) ninetyfools(8) furballdn(8) Ludhero(9) migster99(9) Time_lord_victorius(10) llehsnatas(10) MaxMilen(11) Brownbear(11) slovenc555(11) doublecross(15) OldTrees(17) pie(19)

Offline Glitch

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.Glitch walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Awards: 1st Trials - Master of LifeElements Short Story Competition WinnerPoetry in the Spirit of Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg80681#msg80681
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 12:05:02 am »
I've really wanted to make an aether creature called "warpling".
 :aether :aether :aether :aether  :aether :aether warpling
6 of any quanta:  Target creature is on your side of the field.  Warpling goes to your opponents side of the field.

Makes for great chaotic fun, plus with lobotomizer it's a great card.

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg80695#msg80695
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2010, 12:22:08 am »
Target player discards his/her hand. Flip a coin. If heads, they draw 7 cards, if tails, they draw 0. (Obviously it'd have to only make the player you targeted draw, and would have to cost a fair amount, maybe 5-8, to stop early use of it that would force a player to discard his entire starting hand the first turn)

Target creature gains +5/+5, and then gains -2/-2 per turn.

Adjacent (1 to the left, 1 to the right) creatures to this one gain +3/+3 (Negotiable)

Target a creature. Deal the creature's damage to another target creature. Your first target looses HP equivalent to the second target's attack.

A mid-range creature that takes 10 :aether quanta from you when it dies. If you can pay it, 2 copies of the original card are made. If you cannot, lose all :aether quanta and 10 HP, then creature a 0/1 Hindrance.

Hindrance: Every time Hindrance dies, lose 10 hp and create a Hindrance.

For the last one, I was thinking of something powerful, but one that could also have huge repercussions from playing it. (Maybe good stats would be around 6-9 ATK, probably 1-2 HP)
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

hykgs

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg84598#msg84598
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 01:19:38 am »
Well, i have some ideas too. Maybe they are a bit OP, mas can be tuned to become acceptable.

Extinction - Destroys all the creatures on the field (maybe a bit overpowered, can work like Miracle);

Chaos Field - Any spell or effect used against the enchanted crature now target another random creature;

Stasis - Creatures don't attack, pillars don't generate quanta and no effects can be used for 2 turns;

Arena - Only one creature can attack per turn (the player choses which one, effects from shields could be ignored, as this could handle deadly combos);

Cataclism - Destroy all pillars in game (same as extinction);

Eye for an Eye - Sacrifice a creature to destroy target creature, players lose life points equal to opponents creatures attack

Desertion - Gain control of target creature

finkel

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg84610#msg84610
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 01:30:06 am »
Arena is overpowered. You could make a deck based around healing up any damage taken from that one creature on your opponent's side, and immortalizing+momentuming a creature with growth that I think could farm FGs with a very high winning percentage.

guy_fawkes

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg85695#msg85695
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2010, 01:14:53 pm »
my ideas:

- spell:  :time :time target player draws a card (yes can be used against opponent, no more eternity cheese trick :) )

- spell:  :entropy :entropy :entropy :entropy :entropy all creatures lose the "immortal" status and can be targeted again

- spell  :fire :fire :darkness :darkness : destroy target permanent or target creature if it has 3 or less HP

feedbacks are welcome :)

MaxMilen

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg88019#msg88019
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 11:20:55 pm »
And here's a couple more...

Craft (:earth ability or spell): Create a copy of target (non-pillar?) permanent; it becomes the top card of your deck.
Gravity Generator (:gravity permanent): When played, and each time a creature dies, casts Gravity Pull on each player's largest (highest HP) creature. (Ignores immortal creatures.)
Overcharge (0-cost spell or ability): Sacrifice a pillar, gain twice the quanta it would normally generate.

Medith

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg88675#msg88675
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 06:09:19 pm »
Momentum Spike: deals damage to a target or half of it to an immaterial target.

New debuff: Cannot attack (for % round.)

Relentless charger: Cannot attack if enemy has more than 1 creature and lose 1 damage per round.
 :fire :fire :fire : deals damage equal to  its own the smallest creature owned by your enemy.

Pin Down: casting creature cannot attack, nor can the targeted creature. effect lasts until cancelled or casting creature is killed. The target must be smaller.

[[My Comment: the charger idea fits well in the Gravity/Fire deck. We have large creatures for Gravity and Fireater to combine fire, and also a rage potion/ fire nymph to power them up more. a new card to make the synergy better is not a bad idea.]]

X :water , Rot: Target/every creature takes damage immediately from the poison affecting it. Applys a new stack of poison.

Burning Wave: Permanent. If more then 5 Fire creature deal combat damage this turn, deal 1 damage to every creature of your enemy.

MXXE

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg89213#msg89213
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 06:29:40 am »
Not that recently, Zanz included "mummy" I like the Idea of cards doing something special if the get targeted by the right thing. Mummy works with Eternity. So I thought every weapon should have it's own special card.

I do not give the cast cost for the cards!
As mummy is not time you could jumble up the elements below as well

:fire Flamewheel, 5|0, "If a fahrenheit is in play Flamewheel gains +0|+1" maybe just modify spark

:water  :earth : For this I'd modify Nova: "Generate 12 quantums [...] and stardust on both sides of the field." Stardust: permanent, "If stardust is targeted by trident or pulverizer it"... Someones got an Idea? It could be "...generates 6 random quanta for the owner and is destroyed". It is also disputable if deflagration, butterfly-destroy (steal) would do the same...

:air Flying soldier (I know stupid name) 2|7 "If flying soldier is targeted with snipe it has an arrow for his bow (+4|+0) for one turn." Would also work with chaos-seed snipe...

:life Maybe for this one you would modifiy the weapon itself... "Deals 2 damage, heals your HP for 5, all life creatures regenerate up to 1 HP per turn

:death Thousand souls 0|1. "for  :death :death :death :death  and only if Venom is in play trigger all effects a creatures death would have." (Up to 1000 times, lol)

:light  :darkness  :gravity  :entropy  no idea

:time we have mummy already (altough it is death)

:aether  Electric Spirit 6|6 "Creature is restraint (cannot attack)" Obvioulsly thes "skill" would be lost through a lobotomize...

rakazy8564

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg89568#msg89568
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2010, 05:33:16 pm »
my ideas:
- spell:  :time :time target player draws a card (yes can be used against opponent, no more eternity cheese trick :) )
- spell:  :entropy :entropy :entropy :entropy :entropy all creatures lose the "immortal" status and can be targeted again
First Spell:  That forces them to draw, but if you draw one and eternity another it'll just be a standstill .... and he/she can still use eternity while you'll have to wait for another spell card.  Could work if used in series, but we could use something to stop that eternity trick.  I just steal my opponents eternity and take a pillar and use it back on them. =P
Second Spell:  Good Idea, but since immortalized creatures are untargetable in the first place you can't really pick which ones to cast this spell on xD  Zanz could make it so this is the only card that can target untargetable creatures xD  But it'll have to cost a lot or just target one of the immortals because quintessence itself cost 4 :aether and it's only per monster.  Once Aether loses it's untouchable ability it kinda gets underpowered, though fractal is great, making your creatures untouchable is great anywhere =P

I've really wanted to make an aether creature called "warpling".
 :aether :aether :aether :aether  :aether :aether warpling
6 of any quanta:  Target creature is on your side of the field.  Warpling goes to your opponents side of the field.

Makes for great chaotic fun, plus with lobotomizer it's a great card.
That'd be like the Death element's Aflotoxin .... well something like that, it creates these malignant cells which cover your/opponent's field in a few turns.  Problem with that is the malignant cells have 1/1 so if you don't have a shield or a good one, things can go bad for either player xD

And here's a couple more...

Craft (:earth ability or spell): Create a copy of target (non-pillar?) permanent; it becomes the top card of your deck.
Gravity Generator (:gravity permanent): When played, and each time a creature dies, casts Gravity Pull on each player's largest (highest HP) creature. (Ignores immortal creatures.)
Overcharge (0-cost spell or ability): Sacrifice a pillar, gain twice the quanta it would normally generate.
First Spell: I like the craft ability kinda gives you more of a chance of getting the permanent you need, or in a way you can have 12 of the same cards instead of just 6.  ....  Imagine 12 shards(the green one) xD Or you could make a replacement if the opponent steals your original =P (I'd be the opponent in this case)
Second Spell:  Great for stalling the game and eliminating your opponent's creatures, but if they all are high hp creatures or your opponent can heal them (a lot of angels) then you kinda screw yourself xD
Third Spell: That'd be great depending on your view on "would normally generate" means.  Normally in a turn you get 1 quanta per pillar, so in this case you'd get 2 quanta.  Not a big gain in this case, especially since now you won't get anymore quanta from that pillar.  Normally in a game you'd get quanta get quanta equal to the number of turns in the game.  If you multiply that; min deck = 23 cards (since 7 are already drawn) * 2 = 46 fresh quanta initially, but that should diminish as the game goes on.  One the first view you'd want to generate more than twice the normal amount.

Well, i have some ideas too. Maybe they are a bit OP, mas can be tuned to become acceptable.

Extinction - Destroys all the creatures on the field (maybe a bit overpowered, can work like Miracle);

Chaos Field - Any spell or effect used against the enchanted crature now target another random creature;

Stasis - Creatures don't attack, pillars don't generate quanta and no effects can be used for 2 turns;

Arena - Only one creature can attack per turn (the player choses which one, effects from shields could be ignored, as this could handle deadly combos);

Cataclism - Destroy all pillars in game (same as extinction);

Eye for an Eye - Sacrifice a creature to destroy target creature, players lose life points equal to opponents creatures attack

Desertion - Gain control of target creature
First Idea: Would that include immortal creatures as well?  Also, what about buried creatures?
Second Idea: Why not make it so that all spells and effects target random creatures?  Including your own!!  Although all targeting spells are immune to this =P
Third Idea: This is deadlier than Phase Shields!!  If used one after another your opponent can do very little to stop you xD  Unless it becomes a permanent then fire can destroy it like Phase Shield.
Fourth Idea: Arena should apply to both players since it is an arena.  Or it could be you pit one creature against another every turn.  Good for creature control if you have a strong monster ... virus vs dragon, who wins? =D ...  Aether Dragon vs any dragon xD
Fifth Idea: I hate this!!  This is the bane of high quanta cost decks(like mine) xD  But it can backfire so I guess it isn't all that bad.
Sixth Idea:  I think both players should lose life points since it is an eye for an eye.  The amount of life points you and your opponent lose should be equal to the sum of the creatures' attacks. 
Seventh Idea:  This is eviler than Parallel Universe!!  At least with Parallel Universe you get to keep your monster.  Imagine spending the whole game building up that one monster and then it all of a suddenly turning on you!! xD

To Everyone Who I Replied To:
You all had great ideas, I just wanted to ask a few questions/point some things out/etc.  I don't mean to insult any of you and I'm sorry if I have!  You're free to criticize any of my ideas, and that goes without saying xD

Amplification(This is mean to be a spark/ball lightning passive skill) - Deal damage to the opponent.
Damage:
D = 2nA
or D = A^n
(The damage is a single strike which should account for all the sparks/ball lightnings on the field)
Cost:
C =  :aether 3(n-1)
3 or 4 per Amplification
Where A = Attack Power of creature, n = number of creatures

Deja Vu (Not to be confused with the creature and this is meant for time) - Skips the opponent's turn, your new turn is started immediately after this card is activated(ie, a card is draw and quanta are given, and your monsters attack).

Hinder/Weaker(Call it whatever your wish) - Lower the creature's stats by x/x.  This is because there are stat buff cards everywhere but only fire has a sort of debuff, but that's with an increase of 5 attack.

Turn Tables - Your opponent gains control over your monsters while you gain control over his.  This is meant to "turn the tables" around when you have nothing on the field while your opponent have a grand army.  This is definitely over powered but it's an idea xD

Exchange - You gain control of one of your opponent's creatures, while he/she gains control of one of your creatures, both of which you get to pick.  Limit to when both of you have at least one creature on the field.  Kinda like turn tables, but doesn't allow combos to continue, and it'll give another element a sort of Parallel Universe card.

Meteor(Fire Creature) - x/0
Where x = number of  :fire quanta/3 (supposed to be a fire version of spark with the ability of fahrenheit)
Cost is ... 0?  or maybe larger since it can be deadly late game =P

Charge - Every turn this ability is used the target creature gains +3/+0, but doesn't attack.  Once the creature attacks its stats return to their original amount.  The cost of this skill is meant to be 0, sorta like a variation on growth.

Mirage Dragon
Stats:
It's stats will change as the game goes on, but they'll reflect the stats of normal elemental dragons.
(As in one turn it'll have 12/3 -  fire dragon, another 7/12 colossal dragon, another 10/5 emerald dragon, etc, and it'll keep changing every turn)
Passive skill - Mirage
(It's what cases the effect explained in the stats)
Skill - Innate Element
Depending on the player's mark, it'll reflect the skill it has.
(Aether = Immaterial/Immortalize, Time = Reverse Time/Procrastination, Fire - Fire Ball/Flame Storm, Water - Freeze/Flood, Earth - Petrify/Earthquake, Air - Dive/Unstable Gas, Life - Adrenaline/Heal(effect like the life weapon), Death - Poison/Afloxtoxin, Light - Luminescence/Heal, Darkness - Steal/Eclipse, Gravity - Momentum/Gravity Pull (but you cast it on other creatures instead of itself), Entropy - Improve/Scramble)
Cost - 20-25 of any element
Purpose - I just wanted a non-elemental creature and since dragons were in every element, I thought "Why not?" ^^

Reap - Instant death of a creature - meant to have high cost since if can kill your key creature(s).  For the element ... death or darkness should do.

Final Turn(Judgement) - Allows both players to have one last turn and then ends the game, the winner being the player with the higher hp.  This should have at least a 20 quanta cost as it does end the game.  If a time card then it should be called Fast Forward xD  Perfect for those phase shielders that just won't die xD  I'm a perfect example xD

Share/Bond (Call it whatever you wish) - Allows players to use their opponent's creature's abilities.  So you can invoke your opponent's skills yourself and target one of his own creatures with it.  However, he can also do the same to you.

Confusion - All creatures swap their stats with the other creatures on the field.  Meant for Entropy, kinda for fun xD
You can also make it so it swaps skills, or even both xD a photon with vampire and the stats of the fire dragon xD

Grow - Creature's stats increase by +1/+1 every turn.  It's like Growth, but without the cost.

Sleeping Dragon(Probably not a dragon, but something strong in slumber.  This is meant to be a time card)
Stats:
8/5
Passive:
Starts off "sleeping" for 2 turns
Ability:
n/a
Cost:
3 :time

Particle Generator (Meant for Aether, as in it's an aether card, but its effect affects all) - Doubles the normal (if you read my previous comment I'm talking about the first view xD) output of your pillars.

rakazy8564

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg89615#msg89615
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2010, 06:33:20 pm »
This was meant to be in the first post but I hit preview instead of post >_<

Hydra
Stats:
5/4
Passive:
Heals fully every turn, and if damaged but survives its stats increase by +1/+0.
Skill:
n/a
Cost:
4 :water
Idea - Came from Hercules xD

Chimera
Stats:
6/3
Passive:
up to debate
Skill:
up to debate
Cost:
3 of any element
Idea - More non-elemental creatures =D

Shadow Seal - Both players can't see their and their enemies' health anymore.  This is meant to be a shield for Darkness, but it can also be a permanent.

Procreation(Meant for Life and low stat creatures.  This is also meant to be a passive) - Create another creature of itself, but without this skill.  This is like the Malignant Cell's Infest Passive but at a slower rate.

Invert/Inversion - Switch the creature's attack with its health and its health with its attack.  Perfect for high health or high attack low health creatures.

Prayer - After a certain amount of turns (2-6) the player heals by a random amount (10-80).  This is meant to be a Light card.

Mirror Wall - Attacks that deal damage less than 6 are reflect back upon the owner of the creature.  Got this from Gravity Shield, but is a bit deadlier for army decks.

Anyways I can't think of anymore so feel free to criticize!!  Also, don't forget to Steal My Idea!! ^_^

Wynden

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg90946#msg90946
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2010, 03:00:04 am »
I think we need a card that does the opposite of steal; Gift!  ;D
We can use this card to make it harder for our opponents in some situations, such as giving them cards which will drain their quanta, or inhibit their abilities. This can be said for cards like Unstable Gas, where all creatures are bound to get hit and you just so happen to have a mirror shield..... ::)

It can be a very strategic card to use, as you could also give your opponent an SoG to buy time for an EM, or getting your opponent to fuel your flood.

I expect this to be for Light, in contrast to darkness' steal.

In general, it's possible that you could use this card to fill a lot of your enemy's permanent spots, and will weaken them severely.

MaxMilen

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg92468#msg92468
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2010, 04:31:16 pm »
@rakazy: Thanks for the feedback! On Overcharge, the idea was that you would get 2 quanta (or 6 random quanta, for a Quantum Pillar/Tower). Thanks for pointing out how underpowered that would be. Any thoughts on what the multiplier should be?

Also, out of curiosity, do you see Craft more as a Spell or an ability? If an ability, should it be on a permanent, or a creature? (I'm thinking creature, since otherwise, it could make copies of itself...)

blarg: