*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) BluePriest(1) Arondight(1) harakirinosaru(1) dragonhuman(1) Terroking(1) hykgs(1) guy_fawkes(1) Medith(1) MXXE(1) t3hplatyz0rz(1) venumuse(1) splen(1) Snopel(1) alf15(1) STRYKER29(1) karis(1) harry959(1) Pilchard123(1) tool(1) truddy02(1) oliby(1) bigbadbanana(1) Gyrodiot(1) keio(1) Akatchi(1) Dark.Gr(1) lordprax(1) SnoWeb(1) kokain666(1) tmhopper(1) ricanskillzz96(1) jumpoffduck(1) twinsbuster(1) DeviousDragon99(1) ultimecia(1) Immolation(1) Mateui(1) guolin(1) Rooftrellen(1) 918273645(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Yeagerkid(1) pwnzor99(1) Chironex(1) K.haosprinz(1) 11drew511(1) Sir Rebrl(1) Beautiful-Guitar(1) Vandole(1) crystalmakwer(1) fireflies(1) Jappert(1) Sevs(1) BlackDot(1) Aitvaras(1) Shadow1220(1) Werdbooty(1) EvaRia(1) penguin3921(1) wodey(1) Onizuka(1) MandorUK(1) Darkwingedone(1) phaedrus(1) coinich(1) bluebomber25(1) Antervis(1) BlackHogX50(1) remko(1) Acsabi44(1) ZergKing(1) bigreen69(1) aigel(1) Smurrf(1) Spongey39(1) idirex(1) n00b(1) Kickpuncher(1) The Zombie Guy(1) madbird20(1) improvedphoton(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Xenocidius(1) Bhlewos(1) Contrary(1) Helston(1) Loss(1) Wimbledofy(1) TStar(1) AnnaMall(1) Bleys295(1) ralouf(1) Epixyl(1) pvpmister(1) Dragon Trainer(1) Scaramanga(1) Daguerreo(1) Skysong(1) AnimationX(1) glennfoo(1) globvob(1) Sinolai(1) Pothos2004(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) jedyobidan(1) Wizy(1) Joe21(1) Jyiber(1) nk12(1) Pkmn31337(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) changeme(1) Coffeeditto(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) honewell(1) MV296(1) Gandora(1) warthog3000(1) Ignite(1) destruct(1) Poker Alho(1) FACE2face(1) Heavenscall(1) dawn to dusk(1) Kardo(1) skyironsword(1) ninjaclone09(1) Vampragon12(1) xyan(1) yee(1) Counting(1) Mr.J(1) ChemMan13(1) LtCoyote(1) devpie3d(1) Submachine(1) Mnasyllus(1) pepin0(1) flyingcat(1) leandrebs(1) iancudorinmarian(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) danil(1) dragtom(1) foxrain4(1) icybraker(2) finkel(2) Essence(2) tinkady(2) xdawnbydeath(2) Malignant(2) dspn23(2) Dreamerman(2) luvva(2) ManectricMan(2) MaTT25(2) onlineidiot94(2) tyranim(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) veZZee(2) KorabanVII(2) Taparu(2) XYTWO(2) Blues(2) Raptor6789(2) artimies7(2) Vyrys_Complex(2) achangeofpace(2) Malebolgia(2) raskart(2) Cpt. Crammit Wimbledon(2) petersenk(2) Spiraler(2) KingOfArmagio(2) RagingAlien(2) Amphetryon(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) jenaf(2) OdinVanguard(2) Ulvaak(2) kira666(2) AnonymousRevival(2) qwerter(2) Arwulf(2) Asinickle(2) SavageSlam(2) CuCN(2) Frozengaia(2) Chapuz(2) blueberrymania(2) Manuel(2) Glitch(3) Wynden(3) killsdazombies(3) Old Guy(3) gocubbies1212(3) greenman777(3) xzigger(3) kurathedog(3) billyjames(3) Blasting-Light(3) gizedor(3) Jenkar(3) Hodari(3) Aves(3) prophious(3) Runefire(3) Lycoris(3) eaglgenes101(3) stc4025(3) jumpingbeans(3) Rysoo(3) swankles(3) Treldon(3) rakazy8564(4) shabranigdo(4) Idlewild(4) live-on.no-evil(4) joaopcl(4) Rutarete(4) Thalas(4) Gwenyvier(4) JaguarLive(4) TimerClock14(4) crowbarofjustice(4) NikaZaslavsky(4) dragonsdemesne(4) oblivion1212(4) montrossen(4) LongDono(5) Pineapple(5) helltank(5) pancosis(5) darkrobe(5) Eleahen(5) mega plini(5) choongmyoung(5) laxnut90(5) Ides Usher(5) RedWarrior0(6) kitty45(6) headshrinker(6) silux(6) moomoose(7) Demagog(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Nepycros(7) LifeLockable(7) rohlfo(7) ninetyfools(8) furballdn(8) Ludhero(9) migster99(9) Time_lord_victorius(10) llehsnatas(10) MaxMilen(11) Brownbear(11) slovenc555(11) doublecross(15) OldTrees(17) pie(19)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg426095#msg426095
« Reply #468 on: November 16, 2011, 05:44:59 am »
Red Bull (probably a Fire or Earth creature)

When you sacrifice it all your creatures gain Adrenaline.  And of course it gives you Wings.
That was good.

Lycoris

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg432743#msg432743
« Reply #469 on: November 30, 2011, 08:01:38 am »
_Not sure if said so please point out and then forgive if it has been_

i'd like to see a  :water creature with the ability "copy" for  :water :water the creature makes a copy of itself that gains +1/+1. kinda like an upgraded mitosis that only one creature can use, the more copies it makes the more the last copies HP and Attack are. For reversal of time each copy can cost + :water :water than the last

for art im thinking of a snow ball and each copy becomes one step closer to a snowman/woman. but feel free to take liberty with it, the copy ability is the only thing im adament about.

ninetyfools

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg433143#msg433143
« Reply #470 on: December 01, 2011, 02:12:37 am »

i'd like to see a  :water creature with the ability "copy" for  :water :water the creature makes a copy of itself that gains +1/+1. kinda like an upgraded mitosis that only one creature can use, the more copies it makes the more the last copies HP and Attack are. For reversal of time each copy can cost + :water :water than the last

for art im thinking of a snow ball and each copy becomes one step closer to a snowman/woman. but feel free to take liberty with it, the copy ability is the only thing im adament about.
Over shadows mitosis WAY too much.

Lycoris

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg434470#msg434470
« Reply #471 on: December 03, 2011, 05:55:03 pm »

Over shadows mitosis WAY too much.
depends on  how you use mitosis, because this would only be applied to one creature ( i suppose a rare instance of a mutation) who's attack is low and only has one ability where mitosis has a different tactical use if used on stronger monsters or monsters like puffers for there skill. while its similar, mitosis is much more adaptable.

Offline mega plini

• Reputation Power: 7
  • mega plini is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I follow rivers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship Award
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg435640#msg435640
« Reply #472 on: December 06, 2011, 04:01:45 pm »
how about a spell that makes an oppopnent discard cards? we don't have anything like that yet.
I agree that we need to be carefull with cards like that, we don't want to make it OP.
Please consider this idea, forcing an opponent to discard cards is cool because you deal with a problem before you encounter it.
Lets be clear, it should be a spell, that can be cast with any type of quanta. "other" so to speak.
When you think this true, you'll see i'm right. when you make it "other", you allow players to use it in ANY deck.
making this card a spell, solves the problem of players abusing the card. if it's a spell, they can't use it more then 6 times in a match.
If you would give a creature this ability it would change the metagame to much (players would have to pack their decks full of creature control)
one last thing: if you are still worried abaut the card being OP, don't. even if it would make a player discard only one card, it would be enough. It's a one for one.
comments?
please let me know if your using the idea, I'dd feel sad if nobody would actualy: coz it's cool after all.
The Moon shines upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Bleys295

Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg435973#msg435973
« Reply #473 on: December 07, 2011, 02:30:16 pm »
I would like to see a creature that synergises with Catapult a little bit better, perhaps by doing more damage than others when thrown.

I would like to see an earth shield that blocks all flying creatures for 4 turns or so

Things that effect, or are effected by flooding.

Offline mega plini

• I follow rivers
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg435993#msg435993
« Reply #474 on: December 07, 2011, 04:16:01 pm »
just had another crazy Idea!!!!!!
How about a card that switches power and toughness of a creature????
How cool would that be? and a usefull card to!!!
neutralises dragons, makes armagios realy big.....
Super cool!!!!!

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg438596#msg438596
« Reply #475 on: December 14, 2011, 12:23:10 pm »
Awaken | Awaken (spell)
(Cost is 7~10 if in an element, 13~15 if :rainbow)
gives specific creatures (or a target creature) +n|+m and x :rainbow : Deal damage to target equal to half of this creature's attack (may OR may not target players)

n is not equal to x
if creature a has x|y stat, and x > y, then m > n and vice versa
--> the lesser stat will have the bigger bonus

as x --> 0, n --> 7 (or 10?) and as x --> 10, n --> 0
as y --> 0, m --> 7 (likewise, or 10??) and as y --> 10, m --> 0
at 10|10, no bonus, at other stat values, it will be forced to be 10|10
--> weaker creatures get bigger buffs, photon gets +9|+9 or something while common dragons gets something like +0|+5

IF used on a creature with x|y, x+y > 20, creature gains momentum and a random creature skill whose cost is 2 of its element (sorta like mutate except you can't get steal)

possible targetables (unupped and upped)
:aether spark and spider
:air firefly and dragon
:darkness parasite and dragon
:death deathstalker and dragon
:earth golem and dragon
:entropy abomination and dragon
:fire golem and spirit
:gravity merc and dragon/armagio
:life scorpion and spirit
:light photon and angel
:time dunescorp and dragon
:water crawler and dragon

overrides current active skill (clickables only, making two active skills possible, or something)

yeah, i know, so many stuff which makes it look complicated

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg438687#msg438687
« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2011, 08:07:11 pm »
Okay just an idea who comes from Mtg but I really like this one : why won't we make a card with 2 side. I mean a card who have 2 face, example :

murder/corruption.
If you choose murder, destro target non darkness creature. if you choose corruption target creature is now under your control

TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline mega plini

• I follow rivers
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg439639#msg439639
« Reply #477 on: December 17, 2011, 04:03:30 pm »
how about an "other" card that does dammage to creatures. Like a lighting.
For 3  :rainbow or 4 :rainbow : this card deals 3 dammage to target creature or player. like this it's weaker then the other "bolts" and elements who do not have acces to cc do have acces to it.

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! - Trap Cards https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg441616#msg441616
« Reply #478 on: December 22, 2011, 08:15:25 pm »
Not sure if this post should go in this thread or if there's a better spot since the suggestions would mean adding new game mechanics. Please let me know if there is a better place I should post this....

Ok maybe I've been watching Yu-Gi-Oh for too long, but I think trap cards would be awesome. Trap cards would be played face down and remain that way until activated (but could possibly be revealed by precognition). They must be played, and targeted (if necessary) on the users turn but will activate in response to a preset event on the opponent's turn. E.g. playing a creature or spell, killing a creature, using a permanent's ability, gaining healing, etc. After being triggered the trap is removed.
Some examples... please steal them I would love to see trap cards in the game:

- Seal of counterspell: Counters the next non-permanent card the opponent casts
- Seal of Frost binding: Next time opponent uses a creature ability that creature is frozen for 3 turns
- Seal of Vengence: Target a creature you own when played. If that creature is killed on opponents turn it deals x damage to opponent where x is sum of creature's life and attack points
- Seal of collateral: Next time opponent steals or destroys one of your permanents one of theirs is randomly stolen or destroyed as well
- Seal of treachery: The next time opponent summons a creature it comes into play under your control instead of theirs
- Seal of salvation: If a damage source reduces you to zero health, that damage is reduced to zero and your remaining quanta is lost.
- Seal of anguish: Next time opponent casts a healing spell or uses an ability that heals them, the healing is switched to damage instead
- Seal of feedback: The next time your opponent plays a pillar or pendulum they take 1 damage for each pillar or pendulum in that stack
- Seal of manifestation: The next time your opponent plays an immortal creature or uses a spell or ability to make a creature immortal, all immortal creatures lose immortality for 1 round.
-Seal of false demise: The next time your opponent uses a spell or ability that kills one of your creatures it is instead sent to a random location in your deck.
-Seal of mistaken identity: The next time your opponent uses a spell or ability that heals them it heals you instead
-Seal of dementia: The next time your opponent uses a spell or ability to draw an extra card they must also discard a card from their hand and take damage equal to the cost of playing that card.

The options would be boundless for these kind of cards... I'm not sure how hard they would be to implement but it seems like it should be pretty doable and would certainly make gameplay interesting.

-Odin Vanguard
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg441634#msg441634
« Reply #479 on: December 22, 2011, 09:29:54 pm »
Some other fun ideas:
-Flotation attribute: cards with the floatation attribute will not be killed by flood, but cannot attack unless they are also airborn
-Life preserver: give target creature the floatation attribute

-Conductance permanent: When lightening bolt spell or spark creature deals damage, it deals its damage again divided evenly amongst all creatures in flooded squares. Costs  :aether to maintain

-Submergence ability: creature becomes invisible while in a flooded square (i think I may have read this one somewhere else but it is pretty cool so I'm posting it here)

-Spell warded attribute (associated percentage x): Creatures with the spell warded attribute have an x% chance of avoiding damage due to the effects of any harmful spell which targets them directly

-Spell ward (spell): Target creature gains +10% to spell warded attribute (maximum of 100% or possibly something lower)

-Deflective warding: Target creature with spell warded attribute gains deflection attribute. If the creature avoids damage due to spell warding, the damage is reflected back at the source (if the source is a non creature permanent it is directed at the owner of that permanent)

-Burning status: Like poison status but lowers by 1 at the end of the round. Cancels out with frozen status (eg. if creature with frozen status of 2 is hit with burning status of 3 it is unfrozen and given burning status of 1)
-Ignition: Costs  :fire :fire :fire to maintain. Fire spells that deal damage add 1 burning status to their target for every 2 damage.

-Torber: Can only cast on frozen targets. Target creature gains hypothermia status giving it -1/+2 each round. Effect is removed if creature has 0 or less attack points or is no longer frozen.

-Venus fly trap: 0/5 creature with vine snare ability
-Vine snare ability: can only target creatures whos attack is lower than this creature's life points. Target creature is stunned for 1 round and gets -0/-1. If the creature dies, venus fly trap gains +1/+1 (will trigger poisoning on ingestion of venomous creatures just like devour would)

-Crest of the plague lord: Gain 1 point of life each time a player or creature takes poison damage.

-Venom bolt: deal 1 poison status to the target for every 10 death quanta you have, rounding up.

-Hand grenade (permanent type card): activate to target a point on the field. At the end of your next turn the grenade will detonate dealing 10 damage divided evenly to any creatures on or adjacent to that point and 5 damage to the player whom had their field targeted. If grenade is destroyed before detonating it will target a random point on your field instead of the chosen point.

-Self loathing spell: target creature deals its attack damage to itself

-Cloak and dagger permanent: If your weapon is a dagger type weapon (dagger, vampire stileto, arsenic) it deals double damage if you also have a cloak active

-Shield bash: Deals damage equal to your shields casting cost to your opponent +1 for each point of damage absorbance the shield has (e.g. titanium shield deals 4 damage +2 for a total of 6 damage). Upgraded shields do double the base damage. May also activate shield special abilities as follows:
 Thons - chance to poison opponent
 Skull shield - chance to destroy opponents weapon
 Frost shield - chance to freeze opponents weapon
 Procrastination - chance to inflict delay on opponents weapon
 Solar Shield - gain  :light
 Fire shield - deal an extra 1 damage

-Curator of ages: 0/3 creature. Has curator ability:
 Whenever a permanent you control is destroyed there is a chance that it will be sent back to a random point in your deck. (may add some associated quanta cost as well)

-Materilization spell: (i'm thinking earth as the element) Immortal creatures lose immortal status till the beginning of your next round.

-Blizzard: Deals 1 damage to all creatures (2 to flying creatures). Damaged creatures have a chance of being frozen.

-Anti gravity: Target creature gains airborne attribute

-Earthen Haven (shield or permanent): Flying creatures cant attack you and non airborne creatures deal half damage, but burrowed creatures deal double damage (e.g. counters the halving due to burrow). Lasts 5 rounds (like wings)

--I came up with the last two because after getting frustrated that dagger, sword, bow, and hammer were pretty much a waste of animate weapon since it takes 2 cards to do what most creature cards do with 1 and generally aren't that much better.

-Throw weapon spell: Instantly deal your weapons damage to a target. One of the following then happens: you weapon is scattered (goes to random spot in your deck), your weapon breaks (destroyed), your weapon is recovered (remains in hand). Ranged weapons will remain in hand instead of being scattered. Daggers do an additional 1 damage.

-Spear cannon: (permanent or creature) has throw weapon as an ability. Cannot be used if you have a ranged weapon.

Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

anything
blarg: