*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) BluePriest(1) Arondight(1) harakirinosaru(1) dragonhuman(1) Terroking(1) hykgs(1) guy_fawkes(1) Medith(1) MXXE(1) t3hplatyz0rz(1) venumuse(1) splen(1) Snopel(1) alf15(1) STRYKER29(1) karis(1) harry959(1) Pilchard123(1) tool(1) truddy02(1) oliby(1) bigbadbanana(1) Gyrodiot(1) keio(1) Akatchi(1) Dark.Gr(1) lordprax(1) SnoWeb(1) kokain666(1) tmhopper(1) ricanskillzz96(1) jumpoffduck(1) twinsbuster(1) DeviousDragon99(1) ultimecia(1) Immolation(1) Mateui(1) guolin(1) Rooftrellen(1) 918273645(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Yeagerkid(1) pwnzor99(1) Chironex(1) K.haosprinz(1) 11drew511(1) Sir Rebrl(1) Beautiful-Guitar(1) Vandole(1) crystalmakwer(1) fireflies(1) Jappert(1) Sevs(1) BlackDot(1) Aitvaras(1) Shadow1220(1) Werdbooty(1) EvaRia(1) penguin3921(1) wodey(1) Onizuka(1) MandorUK(1) Darkwingedone(1) phaedrus(1) coinich(1) bluebomber25(1) Antervis(1) BlackHogX50(1) remko(1) Acsabi44(1) ZergKing(1) bigreen69(1) aigel(1) Smurrf(1) Spongey39(1) idirex(1) n00b(1) Kickpuncher(1) The Zombie Guy(1) madbird20(1) improvedphoton(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Xenocidius(1) Bhlewos(1) Contrary(1) Helston(1) Loss(1) Wimbledofy(1) TStar(1) AnnaMall(1) Bleys295(1) ralouf(1) Epixyl(1) pvpmister(1) Dragon Trainer(1) Scaramanga(1) Daguerreo(1) Skysong(1) AnimationX(1) glennfoo(1) globvob(1) Sinolai(1) Pothos2004(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) jedyobidan(1) Wizy(1) Joe21(1) Jyiber(1) nk12(1) Pkmn31337(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) changeme(1) Coffeeditto(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) honewell(1) MV296(1) Gandora(1) warthog3000(1) Ignite(1) destruct(1) Poker Alho(1) FACE2face(1) Heavenscall(1) dawn to dusk(1) Kardo(1) skyironsword(1) ninjaclone09(1) Vampragon12(1) xyan(1) yee(1) Counting(1) Mr.J(1) ChemMan13(1) LtCoyote(1) devpie3d(1) Submachine(1) Mnasyllus(1) pepin0(1) flyingcat(1) leandrebs(1) iancudorinmarian(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) danil(1) dragtom(1) foxrain4(1) icybraker(2) finkel(2) Essence(2) tinkady(2) xdawnbydeath(2) Malignant(2) dspn23(2) Dreamerman(2) luvva(2) ManectricMan(2) MaTT25(2) onlineidiot94(2) tyranim(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) veZZee(2) KorabanVII(2) Taparu(2) XYTWO(2) Blues(2) Raptor6789(2) artimies7(2) Vyrys_Complex(2) achangeofpace(2) Malebolgia(2) raskart(2) Cpt. Crammit Wimbledon(2) petersenk(2) Spiraler(2) KingOfArmagio(2) RagingAlien(2) Amphetryon(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) jenaf(2) OdinVanguard(2) Ulvaak(2) kira666(2) AnonymousRevival(2) qwerter(2) Arwulf(2) Asinickle(2) SavageSlam(2) CuCN(2) Frozengaia(2) Chapuz(2) blueberrymania(2) Manuel(2) Glitch(3) Wynden(3) killsdazombies(3) Old Guy(3) gocubbies1212(3) greenman777(3) xzigger(3) kurathedog(3) billyjames(3) Blasting-Light(3) gizedor(3) Jenkar(3) Hodari(3) Aves(3) prophious(3) Runefire(3) Lycoris(3) eaglgenes101(3) stc4025(3) jumpingbeans(3) Rysoo(3) swankles(3) Treldon(3) rakazy8564(4) shabranigdo(4) Idlewild(4) live-on.no-evil(4) joaopcl(4) Rutarete(4) Thalas(4) Gwenyvier(4) JaguarLive(4) TimerClock14(4) crowbarofjustice(4) NikaZaslavsky(4) dragonsdemesne(4) oblivion1212(4) montrossen(4) LongDono(5) Pineapple(5) helltank(5) pancosis(5) darkrobe(5) Eleahen(5) mega plini(5) choongmyoung(5) laxnut90(5) Ides Usher(5) RedWarrior0(6) kitty45(6) headshrinker(6) silux(6) moomoose(7) Demagog(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Nepycros(7) LifeLockable(7) rohlfo(7) ninetyfools(8) furballdn(8) Ludhero(9) migster99(9) Time_lord_victorius(10) llehsnatas(10) MaxMilen(11) Brownbear(11) slovenc555(11) doublecross(15) OldTrees(17) pie(19)

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159372#msg1159372
« Reply #600 on: October 09, 2014, 10:14:19 am »
In a rainbow rush, graboids would be infinitely better.

Agreed. My original post way for pointing out that we already have almost the same creature as the proposed Ancient Being, not about the usefulness of the card.

Other than that, just salvaging the idea
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159418#msg1159418
« Reply #601 on: October 09, 2014, 03:00:21 pm »
Guys, leave the discussion to PMs or a thread dedicated to the idea.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1160131#msg1160131
« Reply #602 on: October 13, 2014, 05:56:07 am »
What about a super-OP card that only AI can use? That way it would not mess with the balance.
Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1160170#msg1160170
« Reply #603 on: October 13, 2014, 02:15:21 pm »
What about a super-OP card that only AI can use? That way it would not mess with the balance.
The balance for actual play and AI play is shown in the HP, mark and 2x draw. An only-AI card would be interesting
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline flyingcat

• Reputation Power: 15
  • flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.flyingcat is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Vox all day every day
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1160779#msg1160779
« Reply #604 on: October 17, 2014, 12:30:54 pm »
I think life really needs some CC, so maybe a card that deals X damage to target creature, where X is the number of unique creatures you control?
The important thing about a low probability is that it's not zero
:gravityBrawl 4 Gravy Train Co:gravity
:fireWar 9 Team Fire:fire

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1164027#msg1164027
« Reply #605 on: November 03, 2014, 08:18:14 am »
Ain't got time to build a card now, but thinking of an Emperor/King card with "Succession" as a passive: A random creature on the Emperor's side will be converted into an Emperor upon the original Emperor's death (RT not inclusive)
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline leandrebs

• Reputation Power: 2
  • leandrebs is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1166622#msg1166622
« Reply #606 on: November 17, 2014, 09:52:41 pm »
How about a non-elemental weapon card with high attack, but that needs one turn to fire again? Maybe a ballista...

Offline blueberrymania

• Reputation Power: 3
  • blueberrymania is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's better than Antimatter? Not even Uncimatter
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1225278#msg1225278
« Reply #607 on: February 26, 2016, 07:38:45 pm »
I have an idea for a card. Card would be named after some creature which produces lots of energy, and would have the following skill:

:life Respiration: Gain :water :water. This skill can be used multiple times per turn.

Yes, this is heavily inspired by the Rustler
ENTROPY is the ultimate force in demolition. Always present, it tries to steal our order.

And yes, this is based off of Vineroz's signature.

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1225279#msg1225279
« Reply #608 on: February 26, 2016, 07:44:46 pm »
I have an idea for a card. Card would be named after some creature which produces lots of energy, and would have the following skill:

:life Respiration: Gain :water :water. This skill can be used multiple times per turn.

Yes, this is heavily inspired by the Rustler

inverse photosynthesis?

it should be a  :water card, i think is redunant having a card that is really to an already existent card in the same elements

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1225281#msg1225281
« Reply #609 on: February 26, 2016, 08:30:07 pm »
That's not "inspired" by rustler, it's rustler's brother from another element, so not really an idea at all.

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1225300#msg1225300
« Reply #610 on: February 26, 2016, 10:23:24 pm »
Lol imagine chains of those with Rustlers.

:light = :water :water :water :water

Would be an interesting trio with very quick usage of Ice Bolt and expensive Water cards.

But yes that's not really a unique idea, as Ian said. It's just a modified Rustler.

it's like these two cards. Nothing new is brought to the table.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

Offline blueberrymania

• Reputation Power: 3
  • blueberrymania is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • What's better than Antimatter? Not even Uncimatter
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1225302#msg1225302
« Reply #611 on: February 26, 2016, 10:29:55 pm »
true enough. but i think cellular respiration should be represented too! also, chaining together the three would be difficult to do efficiently, since you need three types of pillars (air, life, water; or light, life, water) just to establish the chain
ENTROPY is the ultimate force in demolition. Always present, it tries to steal our order.

And yes, this is based off of Vineroz's signature.

blarg: