*Author

Active members:
The Oracle(1) BluePriest(1) Arondight(1) harakirinosaru(1) dragonhuman(1) Terroking(1) hykgs(1) guy_fawkes(1) Medith(1) MXXE(1) t3hplatyz0rz(1) venumuse(1) splen(1) Snopel(1) alf15(1) STRYKER29(1) karis(1) harry959(1) Pilchard123(1) tool(1) truddy02(1) oliby(1) bigbadbanana(1) Gyrodiot(1) keio(1) Akatchi(1) Dark.Gr(1) lordprax(1) SnoWeb(1) kokain666(1) tmhopper(1) ricanskillzz96(1) jumpoffduck(1) twinsbuster(1) DeviousDragon99(1) ultimecia(1) Immolation(1) Mateui(1) guolin(1) Rooftrellen(1) 918273645(1) TheCrazyMango(1) Yeagerkid(1) pwnzor99(1) Chironex(1) K.haosprinz(1) 11drew511(1) Sir Rebrl(1) Beautiful-Guitar(1) Vandole(1) crystalmakwer(1) fireflies(1) Jappert(1) Sevs(1) BlackDot(1) Aitvaras(1) Shadow1220(1) Werdbooty(1) EvaRia(1) penguin3921(1) wodey(1) Onizuka(1) MandorUK(1) Darkwingedone(1) phaedrus(1) coinich(1) bluebomber25(1) Antervis(1) BlackHogX50(1) remko(1) Acsabi44(1) ZergKing(1) bigreen69(1) aigel(1) Smurrf(1) Spongey39(1) idirex(1) n00b(1) Kickpuncher(1) The Zombie Guy(1) madbird20(1) improvedphoton(1) Sh00pdaWoop(1) Xenocidius(1) Bhlewos(1) Contrary(1) Helston(1) Loss(1) Wimbledofy(1) TStar(1) AnnaMall(1) Bleys295(1) ralouf(1) Epixyl(1) pvpmister(1) Dragon Trainer(1) Scaramanga(1) Daguerreo(1) Skysong(1) AnimationX(1) glennfoo(1) globvob(1) Sinolai(1) Pothos2004(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) jedyobidan(1) Wizy(1) Joe21(1) Jyiber(1) nk12(1) Pkmn31337(1) Annele(1) Absol(1) changeme(1) Coffeeditto(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) honewell(1) MV296(1) Gandora(1) warthog3000(1) Ignite(1) destruct(1) Poker Alho(1) FACE2face(1) Heavenscall(1) dawn to dusk(1) Kardo(1) skyironsword(1) ninjaclone09(1) Vampragon12(1) xyan(1) yee(1) Counting(1) Mr.J(1) ChemMan13(1) LtCoyote(1) devpie3d(1) Submachine(1) Mnasyllus(1) pepin0(1) flyingcat(1) leandrebs(1) iancudorinmarian(1) AD TienzuStorm(1) danil(1) dragtom(1) foxrain4(1) icybraker(2) finkel(2) Essence(2) tinkady(2) xdawnbydeath(2) Malignant(2) dspn23(2) Dreamerman(2) luvva(2) ManectricMan(2) MaTT25(2) onlineidiot94(2) tyranim(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) veZZee(2) KorabanVII(2) Taparu(2) XYTWO(2) Blues(2) Raptor6789(2) artimies7(2) Vyrys_Complex(2) achangeofpace(2) Malebolgia(2) raskart(2) Cpt. Crammit Wimbledon(2) petersenk(2) Spiraler(2) KingOfArmagio(2) RagingAlien(2) Amphetryon(2) MildlyFrightenedBoy(2) jenaf(2) OdinVanguard(2) Ulvaak(2) kira666(2) AnonymousRevival(2) qwerter(2) Arwulf(2) Asinickle(2) SavageSlam(2) CuCN(2) Frozengaia(2) Chapuz(2) blueberrymania(2) Manuel(2) Glitch(3) Wynden(3) killsdazombies(3) Old Guy(3) gocubbies1212(3) greenman777(3) xzigger(3) kurathedog(3) billyjames(3) Blasting-Light(3) gizedor(3) Jenkar(3) Hodari(3) Aves(3) prophious(3) Runefire(3) Lycoris(3) eaglgenes101(3) stc4025(3) jumpingbeans(3) Rysoo(3) swankles(3) Treldon(3) rakazy8564(4) shabranigdo(4) Idlewild(4) live-on.no-evil(4) joaopcl(4) Rutarete(4) Thalas(4) Gwenyvier(4) JaguarLive(4) TimerClock14(4) crowbarofjustice(4) NikaZaslavsky(4) dragonsdemesne(4) oblivion1212(4) montrossen(4) LongDono(5) Pineapple(5) helltank(5) pancosis(5) darkrobe(5) Eleahen(5) mega plini(5) choongmyoung(5) laxnut90(5) Ides Usher(5) RedWarrior0(6) kitty45(6) headshrinker(6) silux(6) moomoose(7) Demagog(7) EmeraldTiger(7) Nepycros(7) LifeLockable(7) rohlfo(7) ninetyfools(8) furballdn(8) Ludhero(9) migster99(9) Time_lord_victorius(10) llehsnatas(10) MaxMilen(11) Brownbear(11) slovenc555(11) doublecross(15) OldTrees(17) pie(19)

Offline LtCoyote

• Reputation Power: 1
  • LtCoyote is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1122240#msg1122240
« Reply #588 on: January 20, 2014, 08:39:05 pm »
Hello,

I have a couple of ideas for cards, I don't know if there was something like this before, if so, it is coincidence. :)

Copycat (creature), Entropy, costs 4  :entropy , 0/1 dmg/hp. Ability: 3  :aether : creates a copy of target creature with +1/+1, removes copycat.
upped version:
Copycat killer (creature), Entropy, costs 4  :entropy , 0/3 dmg/hp. Ability: 4  :aether : creates a copy of target creature with +1/+1, then destroys that creature. Remove copycat killer.

Swissblade (weapon), Other, costs 4 , 4/(10 with flying weapon) dmg/(hp). Ability: 3  :air : 1 dmg to target; 3  :gravity +0/+1 to target creature; 3  :fire : +1/+0 to target creature
upped version:
Swissblade (weapon), Other, costs 5 , 5/(10 with flying weapon) dmg/(hp). Ability: 2  :air : 1 dmg to target; 2  :gravity +0/+1 to target creature; 2  :fire : +1/+0 to target creature

Poisonica (spell), Death, costs 15  :death . Ability: doubles opponent's poison counter; this spell consumes all your death quanta left.
upped version:
Improved Poisonica (spell), Death,  costs 13  :death . Ability: doubles opponent's poison counter; this spell consumes all your death quanta left.

Battering Ram (permanent), Earth, costs 7  :earth . Ability: 0, sacrifice this permanent: gives momentum to your creatures until end of turn. deals 10 damage to your creatures.
upped version:
Improved Battering Ram (permanent), Earth, costs 6  :earth . Ability: 0, sacrifice this permanent: gives momentum to your creatures until end of turn. deals 8 damage to your creatures.

All quanta costs can be modified if too cheap/expensive. Regarding the art I can come up with something, I can draw a little. I hope these are fit to the existing cards and system. :)

Cheers,

LtCoyote

Offline devpie3d

• devpie3d is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1127614#msg1127614
« Reply #589 on: February 26, 2014, 04:33:43 am »
heres an idea a 0/1 called a attom that if targed with a serten card it will do any were from 10 to 20 damege a turn. this sunds OP but if you think about it this combo takes up most of the space, and alot of decks can do 20 damage aturn. this combo will force people to combletly redisgn their decks.

Offline Submachine

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 95
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Who needs a Sub?
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.27.)Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1127816#msg1127816
« Reply #590 on: February 27, 2014, 12:44:00 am »
Idea about limiting opponent's quanta cap. For example limit opponent's quanta to 10. No stalls, no miracles, no dragons, no fractal, no burst damage. Just play slowly.
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Mnasyllus

• Mnasyllus is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • 2 years and counting
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1132910#msg1132910
« Reply #591 on: April 13, 2014, 12:37:45 pm »
I feel strongly that the game needs more quanta fixing.  So many deck ideas over the last year and a half are quashed because  :entropy + SN and QT's are the only viable way of playing a 4 or 5 element deck.  ANd at that point I just end up making my refreshing new idea into the same old stale bows because theres clearly stronger cards to be used.  Some idea's: 

- A pendulum like card that only flips if you click it to flip it.

- A QP/QT like card that when played you choose 3 elements that it produces ... the tower damages you when quanta is produced.

- A QP/QT like card that produces 2 quanta that you select when played.

- A pillar/tower that you choose the element it produces when played, and can be changed during your turn for a :rainbow cost (to avoid tying it to any one element) 

Notes: Selecting quanta's would be a simple click on the appropriate spot where your quanta is tallied
All of these cards will likely have to form new piles each play, like Soul Catcher's do.

Finally: 
- A spell that will scramble your own quanta and as a side effect either harm the enemy or heal you based on the amount scrambled. (Seriously - how many times have we sat around with 5+ QT in play, 30+ quanta in all elements but > 4 Time quanta and all you want is to play a &$%$&^%*ing electrum hourglass ... that you won't even be able to USE for another 2 turns!)  This could even be a theme with both ideas - a life and/or light healing card and death and/or darkness damaging card.  Or maybe new creatures // creature abilities would work better?

That's all the idea's I have now but if anyone cares to follow up, send me a PM and we can discuss.
The gargoyle comes to life - to end the lives of others!

Offline pepin0

• pepin0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1141236#msg1141236
« Reply #592 on: June 20, 2014, 02:03:28 pm »
Hi! I am pretty and new here, so I am not sure if this idea has been posted before. It is pretty similar to the above post, but with a twist:

Card name: Bonfire
Cost to play :  :fire
Ability: Produces quanta (fire?). Alternatively, if activated damages opponent (I'd put 1 or 2 damage)
Type: Permanent

So the idea is, you can pack this card, and you can choose between producing more quanta or damaging the opponent. This serves the purpose of, when in late game, if you don't have an hourglass or similar, you may have an empty or almost empty hand (nothing to play). With this card you can make the most out of this situation, adding a chip of damage instead of producing more quanta can make the difference!

Offline montrossen

• Reputation Power: 10
  • montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159350#msg1159350
« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2014, 07:23:10 am »
Spoiler for balancing stack card:
:gravity Balancing stack: 0\3

:earth: stack:
add 5 HP to Balancing stack. Any spell used on balancing stack will destroy balancing stack and deal X damage. X is equal to balancing stacks HP times 1.5

the idea is that you add more rocks to the stack, and when you touch it, it falls on the enemy and does damage. Its :gravity because it uses :gravity to balance.
Ultra Gravity Lord of Edge

Offline montrossen

• montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.montrossen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • The cringe is real
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159354#msg1159354
« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2014, 07:34:46 am »
Spoiler for Disease Spell Idea:
:death :death :death :death :death:Add 1 disease counter to Target. Disease: add 2 disease counters every turn. Remove a disease counter for every HP healed.
Its a disease, so it grows with time, but it can be cured.

Offline montrossen

• The cringe is real
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159358#msg1159358
« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2014, 08:23:26 am »
Spoiler for Time Capsule Creature:
0\5: :time :time :time Time Capsule: Turns into Ancient Being in 6 turns. Ancient Being:10\7
Well, the time capsule speeds up time inside the capsule, creating an ancient being. I dunno why being ancient makes it strong, tho.

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159363#msg1159363
« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2014, 09:22:42 am »
0\5: :time :time :time Time Capsule: Turns into Ancient Being in 6 turns. Ancient Being:10\7
Well, the time capsule speeds up time inside the capsule, creating an ancient being. I dunno why being ancient makes it strong, tho.

Why not just turn it into a Devonian Dragon?
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159368#msg1159368
« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2014, 09:51:04 am »

Better question: Why not just generate quanta and spawn a dragon 4 turns earlier?

Offline Treldon

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Treldon is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Do I have to?
  • Awards: 1st Place WC Winner: October 20152nd place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Solved the Ruby Mansion MurderSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeGold Donor
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159369#msg1159369
« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2014, 09:59:18 am »

Better question: Why not just generate quanta and spawn a dragon 4 turns earlier?

With the current cost (which is a bit low in my opinion) it would fit in rainbow decks a lot better than the dragon
The one with answerable questions and questionable answers

10th Elements Council member == Brawl #4 :life Meaning of Life :life Artist == Brawl #5 :chroma A Toadally Newtral Team :chroma Artist

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Steal My Idea! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7205.msg1159370#msg1159370
« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2014, 10:02:09 am »
In a rainbow rush, graboids would be infinitely better.

blarg: