*Author

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg233920#msg233920
« on: December 27, 2010, 04:14:19 am »

while these ideas are radical, i think they could work (with a little tweaking)

1. Tactical Offense
-cost 7 random quanta
-adds a second weapon slot by replacing the Shield slot
- upgraded has same name but costs one less random

2. Sabotage- permanent
Renders weapon slot unusable as long as this is in play
cost- 7 random quanta
upgraded has same name but costs one less random

3. ????? (no name yet)- creature
stats- 5/5
cost: 6 random quanta
-ability: Consumer: this creature consumes 5 of your own quanta per turn; if you do not have the required consumer cost, this creature dies.

4. upgraded of #3.
name- ?????
stats- 7/6
cost- 4 random quanta
ability: Consumer: this creature consumes 7 of your own quanta per turn; if you do not have the required consumer cost, this creature dies.

i was actually thinking of the Myr artifact creatures from MTG for #3. i know it's worse than an Abomination but perhaps the upgraded is worth it
and for Sabotage, maybe the ability could be permanently or for 5 turns or so
please comment   :D
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg233924#msg233924
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 04:34:08 am »
#1 has already been done for both swords and shields.
#2 is interesting, I like it.  Try making it into a card.
#3/4, you read my mind! I was planning to make cards like these but I had work to do so I couldn't!

joebob777

Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg234395#msg234395
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 10:37:06 pm »
i dont like the consumers, i think pest costs 3 :darkness, if im wrong, who cares, and since 1 quantum pillar = 1 elemetal tower, then 3 :rainbow = 1 :elemental
so the consumers cost 2 and 1.3 elemental quanta, with more attack and more consume then pest at a lower cost, it makes pest virtually worthless

Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg234405#msg234405
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 11:06:53 pm »
I think #3+4 take your own quanta, but if not, then clarify. Make them 10/1 and 15/1 or so...

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg234898#msg234898
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2010, 05:28:49 pm »
i dont like the consumers, i think pest costs 3 :darkness, if im wrong, who cares, and since 1 quantum pillar = 1 elemetal tower, then 3 :rainbow = 1 :elemental
so the consumers cost 2 and 1.3 elemental quanta, with more attack and more consume then pest at a lower cost, it makes pest virtually worthless
sorry. i meant that it takes your own quanta every turn. it does not give you any like pest does.
My Decks

• Legendary Member
Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg234902#msg234902
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2010, 05:35:41 pm »
I think #3+4 take your own quanta, but if not, then clarify. Make them 10/1 and 15/1 or so...
it is your own. i changed the original post to clarify that
My Decks

joebob777

Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg234943#msg234943
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2010, 06:54:08 pm »
ok, if they consume your own quanta each turn, then you can lower the cost to virtually nothing

• Legendary Member
Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg235034#msg235034
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2010, 09:58:50 pm »
ok, if they consume your own quanta each turn, then you can lower the cost to virtually nothing
that would just make it OP
would you be happy with it if i lower the cost for #s 3 and 4 by one?
My Decks

joebob777

Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg235083#msg235083
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 10:46:26 pm »
i doubt it would make it op but yes, since it absorbs a heck of a lot of quantum each turn, and if a 5|5 elite cockatrice costs 3 :life, then it would take just 2 turns for the card to pay form more then  itself (1 elementel = 3 rainbow, so 3 :life=9 :rainbow ) but only one turn if you have to pay 5 :rainbow to get it on the field, and then it'll just be taking your quantum from there, so i think the next to nothing nerf on each of them is a nescessity with a high playing price like that

• Legendary Member
Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg235093#msg235093
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 10:50:28 pm »
alright. you've convinced me.
new costs for # 3 and 4
4 and 2 random quanta
My Decks

Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg235101#msg235101
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 10:58:55 pm »
You can lower the cost of #3/4 to 1 random quantum - remember, it is consuming 5/7 quanta on the turn you play it as well.  No need to pay even more.

• Legendary Member
Re: A Few Ideas https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=18377.msg235107#msg235107
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 11:03:34 pm »
nah, if it's just 1 per turn it doesn't have really much effect at all; maybe 3/2 or so; that's more in the middle
My Decks

blarg: