*Author

MrMojo

Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg418467#msg418467
« on: October 31, 2011, 08:26:26 am »
So I've been fiddling around with 3 cards.
- Dune Scorpion
- Ray of Light
- Nightmare
And what I've come up with is a Trio deck.
Darkness Mark powers the Nightmares (to use on RoLs)
RoLs power Solar Bucklers Mirror Shields and Improved Blessings (to use on Dune Scorps)  with extra light quanta for Miracle.
The deck is no where near completion so I still need help adjusting the deck list.
The main idea remains the same:
Hit the opponent with a Blessed Dune Scorp and Nightmare RoLs once you have a Solar Buckler Mirror Shield in place.
Then, either the opponent does not play the RoLs (card disadvantage) or plays them (clogs their field) and gets neurotoxin-ed to death
This is my deck list so far
Mark of Darkness
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k0 7k0 7k0 7k0 7k2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pt

What I've noticed is the combo takes a while to set up (possibly remedied by a cloak?)
Produces a huge excess of light quanta (add more miracle/dragons) which isn't really needed. Changed to mirror shield
And also, the AI has no problem with spamming RoLs and poisoning itself to death !  :))

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg418496#msg418496
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 10:05:10 am »
you only need to hit the enemy with neurotoxin once, right??

if that's the case, probably you can cut the towers (they look too many, but i might be wrong here) OR the dune scorps (unless you plan to stack poison to death :D)
if so, you also might wanna fit in precogs..

tested it in trainer, worked like wonders against AI4 (3-0 with eternity)(yes, i try stuff on AI4)

it'd be great if you could fit in eternity + AW + SoR + cloak + HG there, but it'd get too fat.. :(  :(

great deck though

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg418828#msg418828
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:05:59 am »
Have you considered adding reverse time?

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg418855#msg418855
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 02:19:33 am »
There are several ways to stall for Neurotoxin to finally win - the most useful in this deck being (imo) Reverse Time, Turtle Shield, and GotP. I think that most Neurotoxin decks should be 35 cards, because in my experience 30 wasn't enough. (But that's just me). OR you could just add one or two Eternities to perpetually rewind a RoL, which should work out nicely.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline xsindomanx

• Reputation Power: 4
  • xsindomanx is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg419021#msg419021
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 04:42:15 pm »
A bit similar to http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,24954.msg340294#msg340294 this deck (made for AI4 also) which I've been thinking of getting for a long time, but never did.

Since you have more than enough time quarta atm, you could simply add a few reverse times :)
Also, maybe take out 1 shield? even decks that really need a specific permanent fast usually only has 3 if it doesn't need more than 1.
Fire guild member

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg419039#msg419039
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 05:31:42 pm »
I would make it more like:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k0 7k0 7k2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7qd 7qd 7qd 7qd 7th 7th 7th 7th 7th 8pt

I took out 2 mirror shields because 4 is too much and put in 2 rol because you've got very litle light quanta
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg419059#msg419059
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 06:44:43 pm »
You need more shields, also you need solar shields instead.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Re: Trio - NeuRoL Toxin https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=33171.msg419065#msg419065
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 06:59:39 pm »
Precog also has decent synergy with Nightmare - lets you know that your opponent will have to discard if you Nightmare him.

anything
blarg: MrMojo,rickerd