*Author

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265431#msg1265431
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 08:43:36 pm »
If you go on that path, catapult would be a good choice to get you past shields. However, mixing in three elements can get to be pretty tricky quanta-wise.

One thing I will say is that sundial doesn't do a lot for you, since every turn you defend with it is a turn that you're not attacking. It would be better if you used something else for defense, either reverse time or dimensional shield. If you go with the latter, then you'll need to re-tweak your quanta balance.

Here's a deck that Team Time used in the last War:
Spoiler for Team Time Ghostall:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 624 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7ri 7ri 80i 80i 8pu

For you, it might look something like:
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5ro 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 8pu

:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265434#msg1265434
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 08:57:19 pm »
If you go on that path, catapult would be a good choice to get you past shields. However, mixing in three elements can get to be pretty tricky quanta-wise.

One thing I will say is that sundial doesn't do a lot for you, since every turn you defend with it is a turn that you're not attacking. It would be better if you used something else for defense, either reverse time or dimensional shield. If you go with the latter, then you'll need to re-tweak your quanta balance.

Here's a deck that Team Time used in the last War:
Spoiler for Team Time Ghostall:
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 624 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7ri 7ri 80i 80i 8pu

For you, it might look something like:
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5ro 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 8pu

Should've chosen to get the Eternity instead of the Pulverizer. Anyways: here's my new deck, following the guidelines of Aves' unupgraded version of the Team Time deck:
5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rl 5rl 5rl 5rl 5ru 5ru 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 61t 622 622 8pu

Still not fit for farming Elders, but at least I can battle AIs 1 and 2 without too much of a problem. I have enough Electrum to upgrade one card, which card should I upgrade?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

Offline kaempfer13

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 44
  • kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.kaempfer13 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Awards: There Can Only Be One - 2020 WinnerSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeOEtG Rags to Riches WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 3/2018 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerThere Can Be Only One - 2018 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Draft #4 - PvP EventSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerDeckbuilding Competition: It's Greek to MeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265435#msg1265435
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 09:00:23 pm »
what you cant even beat elders with that? make sure to chain shields correctly and only play ghost if you have a spare in hand. also dont use fractal if you cant play any ghost
:gravity War 10
:death and tied for master of STANDIN War 11
Master of :time War 12

• Newsletter Writer
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265436#msg1265436
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 09:02:38 pm »
what you cant even beat elders with that? make sure to chain shields correctly and only play ghost if you have a spare in hand. also dont use fractal if you cant play any ghost
I tested it using the Elements Game Simulator made by xenocidus. Maybe it's better to test it on actual elders instead of using the simulator. Properly testing right now. (Tested properly, it can beat elders.)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 09:18:53 pm by InsignificantWeeaboo »
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265437#msg1265437
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 09:04:28 pm »
The simulator will play exactly like the AI does. This includes things like fractaling GOTP and then killing itself by discarding them. The simulator is a great tool, but it's always good to throw in a practice game or two as well. Good luck!
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

• Newsletter Writer
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265438#msg1265438
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 09:26:35 pm »
Thanks for the help! The deck is a great way to farm Elders. Only problem is that now I need to get an Eternity to counter Maxwell's Demons.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Time/Fractal Deck: Seeking Help https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64653.msg1265439#msg1265439
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 09:30:06 pm »
Thanks for the help! The deck is a great way to farm Elders. Only problem is that now I need to get an Eternity to counter Maxwell's Demons.

eternity is a way to counter deckout, maxwells deamons are countered by bursting. save your quanta and your fractal and ghost, and play all of them except one at once to burst down opponent. if you play one at a time they can be picked off easier or healed through easier
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

anything
blarg: