*Author

Offline laelinTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • laelin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
The siren deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60579.msg1216047#msg1216047
« on: November 24, 2015, 02:56:22 am »
will post in finished decks when satisfied with it.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6uq 6uq 6uq 6uq 6ve 6ve 6ve 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 8pp

I have already tried improved mutations in place of SoSer but I found they didn't offer enough possibility and I also really liked the idea of taking away the negative of drawing random towers and pendulums from SoSer by allowing you to create different nymphs. I think it's a good deck I just would like to see it get better if possible and can't think of anyway on my own.
A fickle mind's fiend's foe is his friend; As is the enemy of his villain. But a fickle mind's fiend is his ego; And it's foe is the feeling of being alone.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The siren deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60579.msg1216048#msg1216048
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 03:09:50 am »
I'd take out some amethyst towers for quantum towers and a few more pendulums-- there doesn't seem to be enough water to power the tears; desiccation is cool, but not entirely reliable for that imo, and it can be annoying to power the SoSe with just supernovae.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

• New to Elements
Re: The siren deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60579.msg1216220#msg1216220
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 03:28:13 am »
I'd take out some amethyst towers for quantum towers and a few more pendulums-- there doesn't seem to be enough water to power the tears; desiccation is cool, but not entirely reliable for that imo, and it can be annoying to power the SoSe with just supernovae.

Well I like the idea of the quantum towers but not in place of the amethyst towers. They are needed heavily both for SoSer and entropy nymphs. Instead this is what I have come up with.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6uq 6uq 6uq 6uq 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 8pp

Truthfully between the quantum towers, mark, supernovas and the desiccation I have plenty of water quanta.
A fickle mind's fiend's foe is his friend; As is the enemy of his villain. But a fickle mind's fiend is his ego; And it's foe is the feeling of being alone.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The siren deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60579.msg1216221#msg1216221
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 03:35:42 am »
Consider dropping down to 5 tears. Considering you won't be able to play one until turn 3 anyways except in extreme circumstances, 5 should be more than enough.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• New to Elements
Re: The siren deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60579.msg1216266#msg1216266
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 07:20:07 pm »
Consider dropping down to 5 tears. Considering you won't be able to play one until turn 3 anyways except in extreme circumstances, 5 should be more than enough.

I agree, and at that I think this deck is done. Thank you guys! I know they were small changes but sometimes you get so tunnel vision when making a deck that you need someone else to point out the details your overlooking.

anything
blarg: