*Author

Offline GhaladhTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Ghaladh is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Restless Element
SoFo deck vs arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58807.msg1195577#msg1195577
« on: July 05, 2015, 03:52:07 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55k 55m 55m 55m 55m 74b 74b 74b 74b 74i 74i 74i 74i 752 752 752 752 8pl

This is the deck I am trying to use in arena. It works well in Bronze, but it gets crushed in Silver. The idea behind this deck is to keep the SoFo alive by consuming the adversary's pillars, shields, weapons and permanents, all while acceleration makes it stronger and stronger. Armagio take some of the damage while the Otyughs get rid of the attacking creatures. This deck is obviously weak against decks with Eternity or Reverse Time but I can live with that. Also the gravity shield would defeat me without problems, but luckily it's not very used.

The problem in Silver and upper leagues is that the consumption of pillars is not fast enough to lock or at least slow down the opponents, so I get crushed by their strong creatures (that the Otyugh can't devour) before my SoFo can do its job. I need a way to stay alive long enough. Surely by upgrading the pillars it would help a lot and that's in the future plans.

I am fine with adding more elements. I don't have to necessarily keep it mono-gravity. In your suggestions I would like you to keep the presence of rares at minimum, although I have all of them, but only 2-4 copies of each one; keep that in mind.

The wish is to farm the Silver league with it, but I would appreciate any suggestion to turn this deck into a Gold league farmer as well. I truly like SoFo and I wish to use them.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:53:57 pm by Ghaladh »

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: SoFo deck vs arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58807.msg1195579#msg1195579
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 03:54:20 pm »
The idea behind this deck is to keep the SoFo alive by consuming the adversary's pillars, shields, weapons and permanents, all while acceleration makes it stronger and stronger.

This statement is contradicting itself. Are you using Accretion or Overdrive?
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

• Restless Element
Re: SoFo deck vs arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58807.msg1195580#msg1195580
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 03:56:50 pm »
The idea behind this deck is to keep the SoFo alive by consuming the adversary's pillars, shields, weapons and permanents, all while acceleration makes it stronger and stronger.

This statement is contradicting itself. Are you using Accretion or Overdrive?
It's the same. I said Acceleration by mistake but I meant Overdrive.

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I mean, I load up SoFo health by using accretion, then I apply overdrive. Sorry. I expressed my idea in the wrong way.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:58:50 pm by Ghaladh »

• Restless Element
Re: SoFo deck vs arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58807.msg1195609#msg1195609
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 05:43:04 pm »
I came up with a modification.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f5 5f5 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 74b 74b 74b 74b 752 752 752 752 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 7dr 8pl

By applying the Rage Elixir I can use the SoFo to destroy more permanents while giving to it an immediate damage boost. The fire shield (that I will upgrade asap) will slowly make the strongest creature "eatable" by the Otyugh. Now it works better in the Silver arena, but it's still not enough for the Gold one. Any suggestion to make this deck a Gold arena farmer?

Offline AD TienzuStorm

• Reputation Power: 21
  • AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.AD TienzuStorm is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • I'm back bitches
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: SoFo deck vs arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58807.msg1195610#msg1195610
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 05:50:43 pm »
First of all, you don't have enough power. 6 Rage Elixirs and 4 Otys are not going to let you finish off the opponent fast enough, especially if they have healing.

But anyways, you might want to take a little look at this thread. I linked the post with upped farmers for each league. It's rather helpful.
:light War #9 - Team Light :light | :life Brawl #5 - Gaia's Pride :life
Check out my card Flock!

• Restless Element
Re: SoFo deck vs arena https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=58807.msg1195611#msg1195611
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 06:02:46 pm »
First of all, you don't have enough power. 6 Rage Elixirs and 4 Otys are not going to let you finish off the opponent fast enough, especially if they have healing.

But anyways, you might want to take a little look at this thread. I linked the post with upped farmers for each league. It's rather helpful.
Thanks a lot, this is very helpful. I will look into those to find ideas.

Edit: it looks like my deck is similar to Swallow. Here we go, I found my Platinum farmer  :D. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 06:30:12 pm by Ghaladh »

blarg: