*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103589#msg1103589
« on: October 16, 2013, 03:39:09 pm »
Some shots knock out (didn't find a better name)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5rp 74h 74h 74h 752 752 752 752 752 75m 75m 75m 75m 75m 77l 786 786 7ee 7gn 80b 80b 80b 80d 80d 80d 80e 8pu

So... I'm not too sure what to do with this xD
It's fun to play.

1 SoI + 4 SoFo -> 33 HP -> 25 dmg (Catapult)
1 SoI + 5 SoFo -> 40 HP -> 29 dmg (Catapult)

With Basilisk Blood:
53 HP -> 34 dmg
60 HP -> 38 dmg

With Congeal they deal +50% damage
25 dmg -> 37-38 dmg
29 dmg -> 43-44 dmg
34 dmg -> 51      dmg
38 dmg -> 57      dmg

(I think it's rounded down, so 37,43).

I think it's quite impractical and therefore of 'better use' when played for fun compared to serious competitions.

One of the main problems is hand clogging.
Sometimes a bit quanta starving.
Sometimes desperately waiting for that catapult.

Anyway, I'd like see suggestions which make the best out of this :D
One should notice that there are different ways to get the combo.
Depending on the opponent neither BB or Congeal are needed. Sometimes less than 3 TU are needed. And so on.
It is be able to beat HB: 2 TU + Congeal + BB + 1 SoI + 4/5 SoFo + Trebuchet -> 153 damage. (With 3 TU even false gods but the combo won't have space in one hand, so more than one turn is needed).

Your suggestions may redefine the deck for a specific AI/PvP. As stated above, currently it's viable for different levels and therefore some combo cards can be trimmed down if e.g. you want to fight 100 HP opponents.

Thanks already in advance for your feedback :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline timetock

• Reputation Power: 12
  • timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • wow much infinity wow
Re: S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103602#msg1103602
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 04:15:09 pm »
Everytime I see a Nova deck with SoI, i think: SUNDIALS PRECOGS SOB

not sure if you want to use them, just a thought.

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103604#msg1103604
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 04:16:27 pm »
Everytime I see a Nova deck with SoI, i think: SUNDIALS PRECOGS SOB

not sure if you want to use them, just a thought.

Haha, well, but this isn't a SoI rush :P
Besides, there is a SoB and a Sundial in there ;) :D

Offline timetock

• Reputation Power: 12
  • timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • wow much infinity wow
Re: S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103605#msg1103605
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2013, 04:18:44 pm »
Oops didn't look that closely. And I'm sleep deprived :D
consider adding some sundials and making the deck ~35 cards? to generate quanta.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103637#msg1103637
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 06:01:45 pm »
The name of this deck reminds me someone...
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103642#msg1103642
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 06:07:22 pm »
The name of this deck reminds me someone...

Who?

Offline CuCN

• Reputation Power: 25
  • CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.CuCN is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Toxic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: S.S.K.O [rather impractical] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=51789.msg1103644#msg1103644
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 06:21:31 pm »

blarg: