*Author

RogueSensei

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470621#msg470621
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 03:13:11 am »
Do you think running 1-1 could work?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470635#msg470635
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 03:35:34 am »
That's what I usually do since I have 1 upped of each.

RogueSensei

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470639#msg470639
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 03:38:51 am »
That's what I usually do since I have 1 upped of each.
I see. I was thinking with Fractal in the mix you will have enough of either thus allowing you situation adaptability.

Offline burpcow

• Reputation Power: 5
  • burpcow is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • the duck has struck
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470643#msg470643
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 03:44:42 am »
If I were you, I wouldn't upgrade the dragon, because with the quanta cap, you can only play 6 dragons at a time unupped and 5 upped.  This makes a difference against Miracle gods (Miracle, Divine Glory, Rainbow).  You could upgrade the dragon, but then you would have to power through the Miracles.

RogueSensei

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470647#msg470647
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 03:48:32 am »
If I were you, I wouldn't upgrade the dragon, because with the quanta cap, you can only play 6 dragons at a time unupped and 5 upped.  This makes a difference against Miracle gods (Miracle, Divine Glory, Rainbow).  You could upgrade the dragon, but then you would have to power through the Miracles.
It shouldn't make that much of a difference. Unupped you play 6 @ 10 for 60 Damage. Upped you play 5 @ 12 for 60 Damage. Honestly, I think upping the Dragon is worth it. In the end have 5-8 Dragons hitting for 12 each with your Quanta Gen at 8+ (Typically) you can drop a Dragon each turn. 12 v. 13 :light isn't that major IMO. I may have been out of the game for nearly 2 years, but I am still rather skilled in it.  8)

RogueSensei

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470840#msg470840
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 06:48:43 pm »
This is where I am sitting right now:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 61o 622 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7ju 808 808 808 808 808 80e 81q 81q 8pu

Does this deck have any Arena potential?

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470864#msg470864
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2012, 08:35:47 pm »

5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 61o 622 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7ju 808 808 808 808 808 80e 81q 81q 8pu

If by arena potential, you mean if it can farm arena, i have to say no. There are much better alternatives to farm arena

this deck is too slow to farm properly in the lower leagues and far to vulnerable in the upper leagues

Vago

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470893#msg470893
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2012, 10:22:26 pm »
@ RogueSensei

Have you tried Miracle [if you have it] in the deck ? If not , have you tried a single upped Sundial ? It helps buy you both turns and a card and it never gets in the way of your Fractal .

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470903#msg470903
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2012, 10:50:49 pm »

Arena potential? It can certainly get you a few wins, but it definitely won't have a very high win rate. Lots of arena decks pack plenty of control, and fire shield and RoF are also quite common.

RogueSensei

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470917#msg470917
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2012, 11:06:21 pm »
That is what I was thinking too, and no I have not tried Miracle or Sundial is this deck. Sundial I will likely pass on. With a set of fully upped Pillars and Pends, Hope on T2 or T3 isn't difficult or uncommon at all. I have thought about Miracle once I get it. The problem is, that Miracle is used to help gain EM Victory. Now as this deck features no heal Miracle serves as a stall card if you set up to late. I may run 1 Miracle and 2 Lobo/Elec down the road?

I know I have this before and I ended reset my account after nearly 110 straight Arena losses, but Bronze/Silver Grinder? Maybe Gold since I have a FG Grinder atm?

Chris

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470919#msg470919
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2012, 11:09:36 pm »
That is what I was thinking too, and no I have not tried Miracle or Sundial is this deck. Sundial I will likely pass on. With a set of fully upped Pillars and Pends, Hope on T2 or T3 isn't difficult or uncommon at all. I have thought about Miracle once I get it. The problem is, that Miracle is used to help gain EM Victory. Now as this deck features no heal Miracle serves as a stall card if you set up to late. I may run 1 Miracle and 2 Lobo/Elec down the road?

I know I have this before and I ended reset my account after nearly 110 straight Arena losses, but Bronze/Silver Grinder? Maybe Gold since I have a FG Grinder atm?

Chris
Why would you reset after 110 losses?

Bronze/Silver? Maybe, but you probably won't make that many rare spins. Usual antihuman decks have ways of getting around rol/hope such as poison, fire shield, and mass CC. FG grinder=/=Arena grinder

RogueSensei

Re: RoL/Hope w/1 Lobotomizer? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37413.msg470923#msg470923
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2012, 11:26:07 pm »
Because my W/L Ratio was well below 1-1 and my OCD took over from there. Plus, when my disability kicked in and I ended up selling all of my cards in a flash; I was a bit angry and decided to just start fresh.

Deck Update:

5lk 5lk 5lk 5lk 61o 63a 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7ju 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

Upgrade Hope or no? I have seen arguments for and against.

blarg: RogueSensei,Poker Alho,furballdn