*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg449989#msg449989
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:30:07 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6rm 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 8pn

Hi everyone :)

This is my first ragequit deck? (not sure what exactly they are about :P)
That's why I first wanted to see if I got the idea right and how it can be improved :)
Well, the idea is NOT to use epi on Micro Abominations (of course you can if there's no shield or sort of CC or a faster/stronger enemy in front of you)
Epi is used on the antimattered enemie's creatures to give you even more heal.
I guess the quanta balance is still not perfect but for now it works.

I was thinking to take out the abominations and replace them with shard of gratitude. Or i could make it a 40 card deck
adding 5/6 SoG (and use micro abo).

I think, weaknesses are especially early PC, growth creatures, many weak creatures (a thorn carpace may help here), pestal decks (?) and poison.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg449995#msg449995
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 10:45:37 pm »
Ragequit is about making your opponent quit the game because he can't win.

I think you don't need that much micro abom, 4 should be fine, it's enough because you need only one to play BE on it.
Then SoD seems out of place here, I'd prefer SoG in this deck with a mark of life and thorn carapace looks to be perfect in the deck : it kills immortal creature and all those you can't AM.
These decks looks actually pretty good !
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg450003#msg450003
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 11:06:05 pm »
According to your suggestions, this is the new deck  :)
5c3 5c3 5c3 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 8pn
I haven't tested it yet, but I guess it does fine  :D
Sadly I don't have all this cards to actually test it in PvP, so I will try it as a deckout deck in trainer.

Thanks again for always helping me  :D

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg450047#msg450047
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 01:06:21 am »
SoGs are probably better than SoDs since you're using a :life mark.

Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg450141#msg450141
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 08:07:42 am »
SoGs are probably better than SoDs since you're using a :life mark.
I agree  :) I posted a version in the post before you. What do you think about it?
I'm not sure if a 40 card deck is better, adding 5 SoD, also it may become quanta starved.
I'd like to have both shards in because more HP gives more coins. :)

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg450145#msg450145
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 08:31:05 am »
I would switch 2 antimatter for 2 purple nymph if you can. They'd give you nice impactors coupled with adrenaline and an annoying defence against SoSac.

Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg450149#msg450149
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 09:46:03 am »
I would switch 2 antimatter for 2 purple nymph if you can. They'd give you nice impactors coupled with adrenaline and an annoying defence against SoSac.
Yes, that may be a good idea, though having the disadvantage that they might be dead before I can use their skill.
But I wouldn't use them to attack, as the idea is a ragequit deck. That's why adrenaline is meant to be used on the enemie's creatures :)

Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg450678#msg450678
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2012, 02:48:49 am »
Do you think this version of the deck is ready to be posted in the Duo Section? (if so, I'd delete this thread)
Actually, I'm happy with the way it works now and want to thank to all of you one more time for your help :)

5c3 5c3 5c3 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u8 6u8 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 8pn

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg451918#msg451918
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 05:13:00 pm »
***TRIALS RESPONSE***

It seems like you have some pretty good ideas:Improved Antimatter + Epinephrine can get you good healing.
But it seems you have some useless cards, as in:
    Butterfly Effect: I know it can help you to get past Eternity and other weapons, but it isn't needed at all.Micro Abdomination: It only works with Butterfly Effect and it's a really poor damage source.
As in, now you have only 1 winning condition, which isn't enough in a non-restricted meta (This phrase just made me to laugh out loud), switching all those Micro Abdominations and Butterfly Effects in 2 Maxwell's Demon and 4 dragons will give you an Quantum Index of 8.1, not that bad for a stall (In Essence), but because I want to make all at perfection The 1 Maxwell's Demon, 2 Fallen Druids and 4 Micro Abdominations (-1 Tower) gives you an Quantum Index of 5.48 which is much much better, and offers a good offense too.

But as in now, the Maxwell's Demon, the Shards of Gratitude and the Improved Antimatters already give you a good defense, so 6 Epinephrines are unneeded.I would remove 2 and replace those with 2 Micro Abdominations. With this move you can change 2 Entropy Pendulums into Amethyst Towers, giving you an Quantum Index of 5.18, which is indeed, very good.

The last step should be switching 1 Thorn Carapace to a Jade Shield and upgrading the last two.

With all those changes, the deck should look like this:

6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tt 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u6 6u6 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7aj 7aj 7ak 7an 7an 7an 7an 8pn
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg452135#msg452135
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 01:21:41 am »
***TRIALS RESPONSE***

It seems like you have some pretty good ideas:Improved Antimatter + Epinephrine can get you good healing.
But it seems you have some useless cards, as in:
    Butterfly Effect: I know it can help you to get past Eternity and other weapons, but it isn't needed at all.Micro Abdomination: It only works with Butterfly Effect and it's a really poor damage source.
As in, now you have only 1 winning condition, which isn't enough in a non-restricted meta (This phrase just made me to laugh out loud), switching all those Micro Abdominations and Butterfly Effects in 2 Maxwell's Demon and 4 dragons will give you an Quantum Index of 8.1, not that bad for a stall (In Essence), but because I want to make all at perfection The 1 Maxwell's Demon, 2 Fallen Druids and 4 Micro Abdominations (-1 Tower) gives you an Quantum Index of 5.48 which is much much better, and offers a good offense too.

But as in now, the Maxwell's Demon, the Shards of Gratitude, the   and the Improved Antimatters already give you a good defense, so 6 Epinephrines are unneeded.I would remove 2 and replace those with 2 Micro Abdominations. With this move you can change 2 Entropy Pendulums into Amethyst Towers, giving you an Quantum Index of 5.18, which is indeed, very good.

The last step should be switching 1 Thorn Carapace to a Jade Shield and upgrading the last two.

With all those changes, the deck should look like this:

6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6tt 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6tu 6u6 6u6 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7aj 7aj 7ak 7an 7an 7an 7an 8pn

Another "trials response" ??  Amazing!  :o
Before anything, I also want to thank you for your answer! I really enjoy the people here giving their best trying (with success) to help each other. That's just great!  :D

I'm just speechless when I see what you made of my deck. Also your explanation of what you changed and why is very very good.
I always appreciate this because it helps me to learn better of it. :)
I guess I really should read once this QI study  :-[

To the deck: I tried it a lot and it worked fantastic!  ;)
It was great fun to mess around with my mutations while the opponent wasn't able to surpass my healing.
Also I sometimes made his creatures stronger to improve the efficiency of antimatter.
I'm so much looking forward now to build this deck and try it in PvP  :D

I really thank you for the time you spent to improve this and writing the answer. I'll surely make use of your tips! :)

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Reach for the Sky! [Ragequit?/Deckout] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35743.msg452269#msg452269
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 01:37:03 pm »
Glad you liked it!I hope you will have fun with it.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

blarg: Gandora,calindu221