*Author

Offline SavageTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Savage is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Elements Veteran
Rainbow/rush/farm/semi stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50393.msg1087042#msg1087042
« on: July 15, 2013, 02:16:05 am »
I don't know what to call this, but it is working very well for me at the moment. I honestly feel like a false god style playing with this deck and love. I could not find any farm rainbow decks on other forums so I need help on any improvements.

Pro's: very little trouble with bad draws/getting cards drawn

Con's: could use a little more healing, but maybe adding SoS help?

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6uq 6uq 712 717 71b 77g 77g 7ah 7ah 7am 7dq 7ee 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7ri 7ri 7ri 7t7 7t9 7t9 80a 80b 8ps

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Rainbow/rush/farm/semi stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50393.msg1087120#msg1087120
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 03:42:19 pm »
You have a single form of healing, and 2 cards to kill creatures, graveyard seems mostly useless. You don't have a weapon, so owls eye or eternity. If not eternity, you can probably drop the 3 time pendulums. If you need more healing, miracle is a very good option, as is sanctuary.
As is, it doesn't look like its much of a rush nor a stall. Choose one of which you want it to do, because most decks can't do both well.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Rainbow/rush/farm/semi stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50393.msg1087139#msg1087139
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 04:50:26 pm »
SoSer isn't much help. For killing creatures, an Otyugh goes a long way better than the simple retrovirus. SoBra isn't needed as you have a ridiculous amount of draw power and a different card (such as explosion or Fire Storm) would be better. Sanctuaries are also an option.

This is far from a rush or a stall, IMO.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Rainbow/rush/farm/semi stall https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50393.msg1087142#msg1087142
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 04:51:01 pm »
I like giving this deck code out because I had so much fun with it in the past, and with the mindgates, it can be a completely different game every time.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
568 568 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6ug 6ug 71b 749 749 74b 74b 77f 77f 77i 77i 77i 7gp 7gp 7h2 7h2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7n3 7n3 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7t9 80a 80a 80h 80h 80j 80j 8ps

It can probably be optimized for effectiveness, but it's really fun to play.  It suffers primarily to fast rushes, but does quite well otherwise.  The idea was that I tried to make a deck that could (potentially) deal with anything, assuming it draws the right cards.  Against the arena, I use a couple purifies due to the prevalence of poison.  (this deck has no trouble with SoSa; it can just wait it out)  I used to use it a lot against FGs, but with some of the AI improvements (yes, it used to be dumber!) it doesn't do as well as it used to.  If you lack the nymphs, I'd use more CC or purifies, or possibly a miracle.

Adapting to your deck, I think I'd add pulverizer and mindgate to yours, and try to squeeze in a bit more creature removal.  Also, I personally like steam machine more than forest spectre or lava destroyer in a slower deck like this, because in the long run it gets bigger, and 15hp is -really- hard to deal with.  Plus, it's hilarious watching the AI do something like siphon life it six times and it's still alive... then you quint it :p

blarg: