*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459168#msg459168
« on: February 12, 2012, 04:41:12 am »
Nr. 1: Pegasus + Sky Blitz (Possible to change Pegasus with Archangel)
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ad 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 7jr 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n9 7n9 7n9 8pn
Nr. 2: Don't burn your fingers. This got me a 5 ttw by the way :P (yes I know, Brimston eater isn't airborne :()
7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7dh 7di 7dm 7dm 7dm 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n9 7n9 8po
Nr. 3: Angels and Dragons (bad draws probable)
7ad 7ad 7ad 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jt 7jt 7jt 7ju 7ju 7ju 7jv 7jv 7jv 8pn
Nr.4: Without small there's no big (similar to the one before?)
7ad 7ad 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jq 7jq 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 8pn
Nr. 5: With CC and PC!
7dm 7dm 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jt 7jt 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n0 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n7 7n7 7n7 7q1 7q1 7q1 8ps
Nr. 6: Almost Mono Light!
7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jt 7jt 7jt 7jt 7jt 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7ju 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k1 7k1 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 8ps
Nr. 7: Under Pressure (this can be certainly improved, also you can change the focus to more ffq or nymph)
7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n3 7n3 7n4 7n4 7n4 7n4 7ng 7ng 7ng 8pn

It seems logical that many versions build on a similar skeleton. But I was bored so I made up a bunch of pillarless decks. Every single one works (more or less ;))
I noticed that there are really lots of possibilities on what you can do even if you are forced to use the zero cost cards. I'm sure I could have done more decks depending on what
I want to put my focus on. (E.g. I had an idea of a deck with lots of eagles eye and animate weapon). I used (obviously) Epi most of the time to speed up quanta generation (or on archangels)

Anyway, I don't expect anything, just take a look at them and if you feel like it, leave a comment ;)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459185#msg459185
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 05:47:19 am »
Epinephrine + quanta creature = win  :))
Hey, how about this?
7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7ag 7ag 7ag 7ag 7ag 7an 7an 7an 7ap 7ap 7ap 7ap 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 8pn

Mito-rush! with stall power!
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

• Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459202#msg459202
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 07:02:33 am »
nice one, i like it :)
though it loses the theme of airborne creatures ;)
but pillarless decks are cool, you don't have to bother much about pc ^^
however, the luciferase+hope+multiplying life creature is a well known synergy :)

Offline Mathematistic

• Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459205#msg459205
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 07:10:57 am »
however, the luciferase+hope+multiplying life creature is a well known synergy :)
Well, it is, but the epinephrine for quanta generation synergises with it even more. Who would have thought that a stall-ish FG deck can turn into an all-rounded rusher?
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459212#msg459212
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 07:29:55 am »
Well, it is, but the epinephrine for quanta generation synergises with it even more. Who would have thought that a stall-ish FG deck can turn into an all-rounded rusher?
And the answer is what makes this game so interesting :D
Haha, this synergy combines rush and stall, which sounds like a contradiction and brings us therefore to perfect harmony :)

Offline Mathematistic

Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459218#msg459218
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 08:15:23 am »
How about this? Deja-hope combined with rush power:
7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jt 7jt 7jt 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 8ps

3 hopes might be overkill though. Switch solar buckler to hope once there are a few light emitting cards.

Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459254#msg459254
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 12:07:01 pm »
7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jt 7jt 7jt 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7k1 7k2 7k2 7k3 7k3 7k3 7k4 7k4 7k4 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 7q1 8ps

3 hopes might be overkill though. Switch solar buckler to hope once there are a few light emitting cards.
I tried once to do something like a RoL/Hope but with Deja-Vu instead xD
I wasn't too successful though  ::)
So your version is very simple and I guess pretty powerful but it seems a bit tight on :time quanta.
You can only play/split one deja per turn. Is that enough?

Offline Mathematistic

Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459256#msg459256
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 12:09:24 pm »

I tried once to do something like a RoL/Hope but with Deja-Vu instead xD
I wasn't too successful though  ::)
So your version is very simple and I guess pretty powerful but it seems a bit tight on :time quanta.
You can only play/split one deja per turn. Is that enough?
Probably enough, as you aren't expect to play a lot of them anyways.
A nova-oriented deja-hope might be better. That is far away from the original theme, though.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459282#msg459282
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 01:44:50 pm »
to all the decks that use leaf dragon... drop those to just 4 copies per deck as you will only need 1 in field, making those other 5 dead cards in your deck and 4 is enough to replace if the first is killed by CC. 2 extra slots on those decks now, use them well :)

Offline Mathematistic

Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459313#msg459313
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 03:20:48 pm »
to all the decks that use leaf dragon... drop those to just 4 copies per deck as you will only need 1 in field, making those other 5 dead cards in your deck and 4 is enough to replace if the first is killed by CC. 2 extra slots on those decks now, use them well :)
Your point stands here, I'll re-try other rustler decks...
But... does 4 ensures you draw 1 in early game?

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459314#msg459314
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 03:22:20 pm »
yes it does, more of them and its more likely you will have more than one in early game so 4 is the magic number here

EDIT: of course this only holds true to 30 card decks keep that in mind

Offline Mathematistic

Re: Pillarless (flying) Decks [airborne stuff][fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=36587.msg459323#msg459323
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 03:54:46 pm »
yes it does, more of them and its more likely you will have more than one in early game so 4 is the magic number here

EDIT: of course this only holds true to 30 card decks keep that in mind
Oooooh.... thanks for the advice. Now my deckbuilding realm as extended a bit. Still, expect novas, though.  :))

anything
blarg: Gandora,Mathematistic