*Author

ZMasashi

Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415511#msg415511
« on: October 25, 2011, 08:17:33 am »
Hey everyone... I have played a long time with a poison deck, witch used Deathstalkers and poisons to defeat the opponent. Eventually, I got bored and wanted to make a new, secondary deck... I had this idea, to make a mummy rush deck, and I tried to do so. Than I took a look at mummies effect, and saw that I can combine death with time, to make something new... So I made this, and I'll call it "Pyramid Dungeon Deck". I uses mummies and dragons as it's main force, but can eventually produce skeletons. With the use of Reverse time, it can make different new monsters, from Pharaoh-->Scarabs, to Random monsters if used on skeletons. Dragons remain the main force... To add more effect to skeleton production I decided to put plague, witch will help the monster control, as well as scarabs' ability... Shields are final point of defense, and can be fully used. If the opponent has too many strong monsters, Skull Shield comes well... and if the opponent has lesser number of stronger monsters, Bone Wall will do the right job... With use of plague and scarabs, bone wall can be regenerated... So I came here for your opinion... tell me what you think about it, and how to improve it... thank you...

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52l 52n 52p 52r 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 542 542 542 576 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 5t2 5t2 5t2 5t2 8pk

30 cards
=========
[Death Mark]
---------------
---------------
Resources (15)
---------------
Bone Pillar x4
Death Pendulum x3
Gravity Pendulum x1
Time Factory x3
Time Pendulum x4
---------------
Monsters (9)
---------------
Bone Dragon x3
Mummy x6
---------------
Spells (4)
---------------
Reverse Time x2
Boneyard x1
Plague x1
---------------
Equipement (2)
---------------
Bone Wall x1
Skull Shield x1

Deck Price: ~1002e

I didn't use any upgraded cards, so this is pretty much what anyone can start from... Please leave your opinion, ideas, comments, experiences. Tell me how can I improve the deck, and witch cards would be vise to be upgrad? Thank you... :3

(If you need more info, just ask for it...)

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415549#msg415549
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 12:35:44 pm »
This is what I made.
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52l 52n 52p 52r 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 8pl

Look you put in one graf pend that's not enough so I took that mark.
And you use 7 time pillars/pends that's too much time left.
I should up the mummy's first because they'll be cheaper and you'll get elite pharao which produce elite scarabs which deal one more dammage.

(Oh yeah just one detail, boneyard isn't a spell ;))
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

ZMasashi

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415557#msg415557
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 01:03:46 pm »
I should up the mummy's first because they'll be cheaper and you'll get elite pharao which produce elite scarabs which deal one more dammage.

I agree... I will up one mummy soon, but I'll see if I can test it more like this... And about boneyard, I placed it in Spells to save room, I don't think it will kill someone :3

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415558#msg415558
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 01:06:57 pm »

I agree... I will up one mummy soon, but I'll see if I can test it more like this... And about boneyard, I placed it in Spells to save room, I don't think it will kill someone :3
With that type of deck(2 RT) you will have a lot of mummy's when you can RT.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

ZMasashi

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415561#msg415561
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 01:23:43 pm »
With that type of deck(2 RT) you will have a lot of mummy's when you can RT.
Yes, the deck was made to represent the mummy adventure. The opponent ventures inside a pyramid and gets ambushed with Pharaohs, Mummies, Scarabs and Skeletons. To be worse, he may be deseased by "Plague", and he needs to survive all of this. This deck isn't undefeatable, but is a good one (I believe), for new players... You don't even need to complete all quests to make this deck...

silux

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415563#msg415563
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2011, 01:42:05 pm »
The strategy is good but you need at least two copies of each key cards to make it reliable.
Eternity would make this deck way stronger, but you must choose if to make it a stall or a rush deck.

With the card you already have it's easier to build a rush deck adding some hourglasses and replacing boneyards, rewinds and shields with time pendolums.

If you choose the stall way, poison works better than dragons and more rewinds make the mummy pharaoh scarab boneyard skeleton rewind combo more likely to happen.However take in mind that this combo takes at least 4 turns to work, so you have better to look elsewhere if you look  for a fast win.

ZMasashi

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415564#msg415564
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 01:44:41 pm »
This is what I made.
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52l 52n 52p 52r 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 52t 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rk 5rk 8pl

That way you can't use Scarabs' ability... so you don't rly need RT at all with that, because scarabs are only halfly used, you can add 2 spiders in place of RT's and use much more death element's...

ZMasashi

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415565#msg415565
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 01:46:38 pm »
The strategy is good but you need at least two copies of each key cards to make it reliable.
Eternity would make this deck way stronger, but you must choose if to make it a stall or a rush deck.

With the card you already have it's easier to build a rush deck adding some hourglasses and replacing boneyards, rewinds and shields with time pendolums.

If you choose the stall way, poison works better than dragons and more rewinds make the mummy pharaoh scarab boneyard skeleton rewind combo more likely to happen.However take in mind that this combo takes at least 4 turns to work, so you have better to look elsewhere if you look  for a fast win.
lol... ok... :3

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415577#msg415577
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 02:27:16 pm »
This is what I made.

That way you can't use Scarabs' ability... so you don't rly need RT at all with that, because scarabs are only halfly used, you can add 2 spiders in place of RT's and use much more death element's...
You can use Scarab's ability with the quanta from the gravity mark.
You really don't use Scarabs at all with the original deck unless you draw a lucky reverse time (on average, you draw the first one on the seventh turn).
Using more of one element doesn't really give some kind of bonus (other than using less elements means you require less exact "resource" draws to "start off", ex. 2 death pillars vs. exactly 1 death and 1 time pillar)

ZMasashi

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415585#msg415585
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 02:49:44 pm »
This is what I made.

You really don't use Scarabs at all with the original deck unless you draw a lucky reverse time (on average, you draw the first one on the seventh turn).
Using more of one element doesn't really give some kind of bonus (other than using less elements means you require less exact "resource" draws to "start off", ex. 2 death pillars vs. exactly 1 death and 1 time pillar)
Actually, it's not necessary 7th turn. I am playing this deck whole day, and the only thing with witch I really had problem was the phase shield thing, when stacked more than once... Having only one gravity pendulum is enough, and is making me stronger if the game lasts longer... The most needed resource is death here, and I had experience that death mark saved me more than once. Placing gravity as mark may help though, but may weaken the deck as well... It all depends on situation I guess...

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415621#msg415621
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2011, 04:33:34 pm »
This is what I made.

Actually, it's not necessary 7th turn. I am playing this deck whole day, and the only thing with witch I really had problem was the phase shield thing, when stacked more than once... Having only one gravity pendulum is enough, and is making me stronger if the game lasts longer... The most needed resource is death here, and I had experience that death mark saved me more than once. Placing gravity as mark may help though, but may weaken the deck as well... It all depends on situation I guess...
I understand but when you only use that single graf pend there's a big chance you'll get it late in the game and that make the scarab's ability useless.
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

ZMasashi

Re: Opinion Needed https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32895.msg415636#msg415636
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 05:00:12 pm »
This is what I made.

I understand but when you only use that single graf pend there's a big chance you'll get it late in the game and that make the scarab's ability useless.
Yes, but I don't believe there is someone that never loses a battle... There can be everything, and the luck is the part of this game... however you make the deck, there is always a weak point, and a chance to lose...

blarg: ZMasashi,rickerd,patchx94