*Author

Offline zhangvictTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • zhangvict is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • For Gondor!
Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449577#msg449577
« on: January 16, 2012, 04:57:50 pm »
Hi guys, I've been addicted since yesterday and after hours of playing, managed to get 2k cash and 2 upgraded cards from false gods along with other miscelanous stuff. Need help how to effectively spend it.

I've been using a modified mono aether deck (the one with immortals, phase shield and dragon only basically), added a lobotomizer from my 500 score quest reward and changed the mark to fire and added 3 deflagarations, found that it helps me win lots of different types of games. Games are slow though, and I almost never get elemental master wins. I played the false gods for fun and think I got lucky on matches, with the 2 free cards.

I've been wanting to build a god farming deck and came across an antimatter/vampire one here and even bought a lot of it's compoments.

Problem is that it seems to have a very bad win rate and negative net electrum. I've been considering the Hope/ROL deck on the newbie, but it costs 9k.

Should I change my aether/fire deck to a faster lvl 3 dark ginder deck, get the antimatter deck, save for ROL/Hope or ?

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449579#msg449579
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 05:05:48 pm »
try this:
-13 obsidian pillars
-6 devourers
-6 obsidian dragon
-4 steal
-3 drain life
-1 nightfall
-1 dusk mantle
-1 vampire sitleto(darkness rare weapon) or just dagger.
You can change it if it doesn't work but it wins 19/20 of the games against lvl3.U lose only if u get an extremly bad hand.Good luck and welcome to elements!  :)

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449581#msg449581
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 05:10:11 pm »
2 days of playing and already trying your luck on false gods ??? ?

you should first consider doing a good AI3 farmer deck to build up electrum and then you may think about farming gods

search the forum for good AI3 decks here http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,11029.0.html (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,11029.0.html)

and yes, you were lucky on those first 2 matches dont expect the same lol

Vago

Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449582#msg449582
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 05:11:13 pm »
I would have to recommend grinding the bronze arena for weapons and shards until you can make a FG deck . I myself started grinding Lv3 and Bronze with Mono Darkness Classic [unupped] before earning the 9k and the Lobotomizers needed to build RoL/Hope . Then I played RoL/Hope against FG's until RoL/Hope was completely upped , then I switched to Insotsis [upped] . After Instosis I upped the Mono Darkness Classic and am back to grinding out bronze for the rest of the shards and weapons I need .

Honestly , RoL/Hope is solid for earning electrum , but you probably need a 2nd deck in case you run out of electrum to play .

I've toyed around with Mono Aether but it's just not my style , mostly because a single Steal of Defrag ruins your Dim Shield Chain .

Offline iancudorinmarian

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449583#msg449583
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:13:59 pm »
and follow those guides:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32773.msg443204#msg443204
and
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,28742.0.html
One thing:a very good arena deck is this,not what the first guide says:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 52q 55q 55q 590 590 590 590 590 5c1 5c1 5f6 5f6 5i7 5og 5og 61q 61q 8pm

you can change one arsenic for blessing and add a Hammer if u don't have any arsenics (or add a vampire stilleto) :)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449621#msg449621
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 07:03:20 pm »
lol, killing false gods within your first few days of playing. Your mono aether deck might work alright, but perhaps you should head over to the arena and build up a small rainbow like what is posted above.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449797#msg449797
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 04:22:05 am »
It says right on the wiki that the liquid antimatter deck (that's what its called) has a 17.6% win rate for FGs.
Try giving the wiki a look. (On the main page)
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449802#msg449802
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 04:27:17 am »
Liquid antimatter does quite alright against FGs. With a few ups, flay em works quite nicely as well. After that you can consider things like rol/hope and instosis.

• For Gondor!
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449818#msg449818
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 05:04:11 am »
thanks guys, but dosen't the bronze arena only give you something like 3-5 coins per win? I tried playing a few games of it and it was incredibly slow money. Most of my 2k in coins came from unupgraded PVP matches, which take ages, like 10 mins per patch but give 100+ coins per win.

Yea, one of my upgraded cards came from Lionheart, who basically couldn't do anything when I put dimensional shield lol and deflagarated his turtle things

I've toyed around with Mono Aether but it's just not my style , mostly because a single Steal of Defrag ruins your Dim Shield Chain .
Yes!! that the same problem for me too. That's why I changed my mark to fire and added degrag to me own deck to destroy the dim shield the other guy stole and put another one, and also so that I can beat other mono aether decks too.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449821#msg449821
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 05:19:36 am »
thanks guys, but dosen't the bronze arena only give you something like 3-5 coins per win? I tried playing a few games of it and it was incredibly slow money. Most of my 2k in coins came from unupgraded PVP matches, which take ages, like 10 mins per patch but give 100+ coins per win.
Bronze's money payout is quite low, but winning six matches in a row can let you win a rare weapon or shard. If you want fast money, go farm AI3 with a fast farmer or go fight silver/gold. PvP matches are generally not worth it if you're looking for fast money.

Vago

Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449835#msg449835
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 06:57:50 am »

Bronze's money payout is quite low, but winning six matches in a row can let you win a rare weapon or shard. If you want fast money, go farm AI3 with a fast farmer or go fight silver/gold. PvP matches are generally not worth it if you're looking for fast money.
qfe .

I learned this from wasting my time farming Lv3's for the money needed to create RoL/Hope . I started with 1 Lobo & 6 RoL's but once I started grinding FG's the money hasn't stop coming .

The real money comes once you can take down Gold/Plat , since your 20 electrum risk nets you some 150 for Gold and like 250 or something for Plat . An FG win + winning the spin is like 1000 + electrum .

PvP is for the pride =] not the cash . [imo]

• For Gondor!
Re: Noob started less than 2 days ago, need help deciding what to do https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35722.msg449850#msg449850
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 08:37:43 am »
Is ROL/Hope really the best price effective deck for false god farming?

btw, I just spent 1k+ on a mono dark level 3 farmer, been grinding the last couple of hours, now almost making back my original investment

anything
blarg: iancudorinmarian