*Author

0gr0

Mutant Factory (un-upgraded) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28723.msg367093#msg367093
« on: July 16, 2011, 06:57:07 pm »
what do you think of this deck??? and how can i improve it???
mark: :life

by 0gr0
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52g 52g 52g 52g 52n 52n 52n 52p 52p 52r 5bs 5bs 8pn

the strategy is to have a graveyard, then use the ability of the cat and mutate the skeletons with the elf
PS: i think i need more pillars
PPS: i cant speak in english

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mutant Factory (un-upgraded) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28723.msg367168#msg367168
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 10:02:38 pm »
Looks like a good base. I'd take out a boneyard for another bonewall though. I know what it's like having just one shield in the whole deck.
Also, when you start upgrading the deck - don't upgrade all of the elves. Just 3. The reason is for CC - though the plagues are a nice touch.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline kev

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Mutant Factory (un-upgraded) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28723.msg368681#msg368681
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 04:17:30 am »
Well I don't think it's going to be a super effective deck just by tweaking it, but it looks like fun. :) It's a bit underpillared as is though, so I'd go +1 BW, -2 Emerald Pillar, +2 Bone Pillar, -2 QP, +3 Amethyst Pillar, -1 Druid

Offline Jen-i

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jen-i hides under a Cloak.
  • Death to the Ninja!
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 2/2018 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2014 3rd Place8th Trials - Master of LightWinner of SacrificeWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBest Sportsman - War #6Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Team PvP #514 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksBeginners League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Mutant Factory (un-upgraded) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28723.msg372055#msg372055
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 02:52:35 am »
Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52g 52g 52g 52g 52n 52n 52n 52p 52p 52r 5bs 5bs0rg0 I love the deck - TStar's gonna love it more - Mutation is such a fun idea.
Sadly I don't think it can be top tier competitive - but it can certainly be dangerous. It like a dangerous sports team - they are good enough that on a good day they can beat the best there is - but they aren't consistent enough to do it all the time. When a mutation deck gets lucky it destroys its opponent - unfortunately it doesn't get lucky often enough.

That said I love the deck idea - and really only have 1 problem with it - trio's can be really hard to balance - I see the combo pieces you're after with the trio and its a solid idea - cat and boneyard to make skellies to mutate and bonewall for defense. But with only 1 bone wall and as light on quanta as you are its tough to get all the pieces and once you get them its still tough to pay for them.

I'd suggest going down to just 2 elements - :life and :entropy - you can get your creature production from mitosis and photons and some defense out of thorn carapace - toss in some healing and you've got a fun deck that has some survivability and hitting power. Something like this:

4sa 4sa 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vn 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5c2 5c2 5c5 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9Edit: I talked with TStar about this deck - and I think he is right - While my version is faster when it gets lucky at generating attack - using novas allows for more entertainment with the deck because you can use more of the mutants actual abilities - with that in mind here's another variation on the deck.

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 5c2 5c5 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9
Lux Kyrie

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Mutant Factory (un-upgraded) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=28723.msg377059#msg377059
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 01:42:35 am »
Well I don't think it's going to be a super effective deck just by tweaking it, but it looks like fun. :) It's a bit underpillared as is though, so I'd go +1 BW, -2 Emerald Pillar, +2 Bone Pillar, -2 QP, +3 Amethyst Pillar, -1 Druid
I don't think that would work. Multiple elves need more than just a mark to run on.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vm 4vm 4vm 500 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 6qq 6qq 6qq 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6u6 6u6 6u6 6u7 6u7 6u7 6ve 7ac 7ac 7ak 7al 8pn
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

anything
blarg: 0gr0,Rutarete