*Author

Offline seulintseTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • seulintse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ~just RoL with it~
immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168479#msg1168479
« on: November 27, 2014, 01:17:09 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vh 4vj 52n 590 5bv 5c9 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f2 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5ia 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5lj 5oh 61q 74f 7qb 7t4 8po
This deck tries to make use of the quanta produced by the photons+immolations, but... I dunno. I have a feeling theres a way to make this better and perhaps drop some of the cards for more useful ones (less utility-spells and more cheap duo element cards), but I really would have no clue aside from perhaps some forest spirits and dropping the mitosis and rustler, freeing up the light quanta perhaps for a sundial or two (I have one upgraded sundial).
do you wanna have a bad :time?

:light war #9 :light

Offline pwconfirm

• Reputation Power: 2
  • pwconfirm is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Championship League 2/2014 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168481#msg1168481
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 01:34:07 am »
Ehrm.. what's with the Obsidian Tower?
Oh hi there, whatcha looking at?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168485#msg1168485
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 02:23:56 am »
Phoenixes instead of dragons, they are an extra target to immolate and you can resurrect them for only 1  :fire
Obs tower, useless
Precognition in a deck with more than 30 cards = waste of space or same as nothing
Luciferin to combo with Photons, rustler and mitosis: It won't work much, you WANT to immolate the photons!
Boneyard: Nope, not enough quanta

The rest is fine   :P
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168486#msg1168486
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 02:30:53 am »
The main strength of an immo deck is its awesome speed; one immo allows you to dish out a powerful hitter turn 1. So you want to be able to play you hitters with one immo. Lava golem is ideal for this unupped. Phoenix is also manageable, but slower unless you have upped immo or fire towers. Crimsons can't be played fast enough, so better to use golems.

As for support, one or two novae is nice for deck speed. aside from that, you want a couple of bow hitters (Lucan, forest spirit) and control (deflag, lighting/reverse time, nightmare, etc.) Thunderstorm and purify are also nice one-offs. Finally, reduce deck size to 30. Anymore will seriously delay the immo combo.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

• ~just RoL with it~
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168490#msg1168490
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:00:29 am »
yeah, I know to use immolation on the photons... (I planned to be able to use luciferin on the crimson dragons (I think, honestly I can't say for sure looking at that.)) I removed the boneyard, rustler and mitosis, and replaced the dragons mostly with pheonixes and a couple seraphs. (I did plan on having 4 cloaks and using a  :darkness mark along with one tower, but it would be way too hard to magically draw that with the first 8 cards.)
4vh 4vj 590 5c1 5f0 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fe 5fe 5fu 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5lj 5oh 5rh 61q 74f 7q9 7qb 8po
This is currently what I'm trying to use (after reading the comments and... I have light to theoretically spare).
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:14:07 am by seulintse »

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168492#msg1168492
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:21:16 am »
Your biggest trouble is that you have so many cards that cost 3+ but are only powered by immolations and novas; on average, you will have to draw half your deck to get the quanta to play them, and then your immorush is no longer a 'rush'.  Try to remove anything costing more than 2 unless it's either a fire card or matches your mark (which in this case is also fire) 

• ~just RoL with it~
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168503#msg1168503
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 05:31:00 am »
... theres only 3 cards that use 3 quanta of their respective element (couple that use more than 3 quanta across multiple element),  and its not really a true rush in the full respect of the word, but its kinda the same idea (although it MIGHT work better with more shards of bravery... still.)
Edit: 'bout to go to bed, so... yeah. I'm still messing around with the deck, and... kinda would like some help (is trying to make an immo-bow deck instead of a nova-bow deck too much?)
4vh 4vj 590 5c1 5f6 5f8 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fe 5fe 5fu 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 5ur 61q 74f 7q9 7qb 8po
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:14:22 am by seulintse »

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: immorush deck with decent cards to use quanta https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=56843.msg1168570#msg1168570
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 07:14:51 pm »
... theres only 3 cards that use 3 quanta of their respective element (couple that use more than 3 quanta across multiple element),  and its not really a true rush in the full respect of the word, but its kinda the same idea (although it MIGHT work better with more shards of bravery... still.)
Edit: 'bout to go to bed, so... yeah. I'm still messing around with the deck, and... kinda would like some help (is trying to make an immo-bow deck instead of a nova-bow deck too much?)
4vh 4vj 590 5c1 5f6 5f8 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fe 5fe 5fu 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5og 5ur 61q 74f 7q9 7qb 8po

This is better then the previous versions, however it still has quanta issues. 3 costs and pump creatures that don't take fire quanta don't have enough fuel to get out fast enough to matter. Drop graboid and forest spirit for basilisk blood and horned frog. Cheaper, and offers control.

Sundial has no place in the deck, you could drop it for a freeze or something.

Blackhole can be swapped for momentum that way you have another way around shields.

Rain of fire is to expensive without towers, drop it.

With all that said, immo rushes function a lot better with some pillars in my experience. But those are normally monos/duos. You could drop all the cards I said and go with novas instead, that way you could run more diverse cards. What it comes down to is to you want speed or diversity in the deck?
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

blarg: